FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Social meet for gen locals between Brighton &Worthing

Social meet for gen locals between Brighton &Worthing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just trying to gauge the feedback as to if a monthly (could go weekly if popular in time)

We are thinking open to everyone with a entrance fee of a £5 to go towards costs payable via PayPal in advance.

The venue would be a bar closed to the public on a Monday night around 8.30 till 11pm.

This is strictly a social meet. Let's see the intrest.

Easy public transport links to both Brighton and Worthing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elena66TV/TS  over a year ago

TUNBRIDGEWELLS

Yes please

By *ral1981Man  over a year ago

BRIGHTON fiveways

What bar??

Currently no point in giving out the venue. If there's enough interest and it goes ahead details will be sent with confirmation of booking

By *ussexCplCouple  over a year ago

Gatwick ish

There is already the Brighton Social and the Worthing Social, both monthly events in pubs, free

Thanks for the heads up re both Brighton and worthing having there monthly one. Even better there in bars and free can you tell us where to get the info

Gatwick ish

Name search both 'Brighton Social' and 'Worthing Social'

OK thanks for the support everyone and having checked both the Brighton & Worthing socials we have noted they are both in OPEN public bars/places.

We are just genuine swingers looking to meet/help others meet real people as like us all we are sick of fakes.

So we are still planning on going ahead with this as our venue will be closed to the public and by invite only.

We are not looking to make money out of anyone, but consider privacy important so a closed to the public place would suit more people like us.

If your happy with either the Brighton or Worthing socials fantastic we are pleased to support them both.

So if you want this social to go ahead on 25th Oct let us know.

You will need to arrive in normal clothes but your more than welcome to change once your inside the venue.

The venue is 5 min from a train station and 2 min from a bus stop so please don't drink and drive.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"OK thanks for the support everyone and having checked both the Brighton & Worthing socials we have noted they are both in OPEN public bars/places.

We are just genuine swingers looking to meet/help others meet real people as like us all we are sick of fakes.

So we are still planning on going ahead with this as our venue will be closed to the public and by invite only.

We are not looking to make money out of anyone, but consider privacy important so a closed to the public place would suit more people like us.

If your happy with either the Brighton or Worthing socials fantastic we are pleased to support them both.

So if you want this social to go ahead on 25th Oct let us know.

You will need to arrive in normal clothes but your more than welcome to change once your inside the venue.

The venue is 5 min from a train station and 2 min from a bus stop so please don't drink and drive."

Would be interested but I think you need to let people know which town it will be in.

Gatwick ish

So the bar staff would be aware of the purpose of the meet? In my experience, once they know it is for swingers they turn you away, as it tends to upset the locals, even on a private hire.

So is your event a play / private party event, rather than a social then? I've been to many of the pub socials and it's really nice to just chat and mingle and make some new connections. It has never bothered me that non-swingers are in the same pub, has never caused any problems.

"So the bar staff would be aware of the purpose of the meet? In my experience, once they know it is for swingers they turn you away, as it tends to upset the locals, even on a private hire."

Yes I thought the reference to be able to get changed made me doubt it was a social event only.

You can’t have “play” in a hired room without the owner being aware of its use and that they have the correct license in place to allow this. Pubs don’t have this.

I think that when people want to set up events and charge for entry they need to do some research on licensing laws.

OK sorry for delay in updating managed to get away on holiday for a few days!

OK let's just say we are more than aware of the social scene and most importantly licensing laws so not really understanding the negative views TBH prity disappointed.

The idea of charging was to try to reduce the timewaster. The meeting is purely social/meeting people of a like minded attuned. However clearly people have a issue with this and consider it bad to suggest to people who may want to dress provocative to do so at the venue rather than risk bringing unwanted attention to the bar and stopping future meets.

Really not happy all we was trying to do was help others make genuine contacts and cover costs!

As far as the bar staff that would be us as we would hire the venue as it's closed to the public on Mondays.

But given the negative comments we won't bother.

By *ylonlover87Man  over a year ago

Brighton

I'd have been up for it

» Add a new message to this topic