FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Hello From MistressCandSubD

Hello From MistressCandSubD

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uffolkClareClactonDave OP   Couple  over a year ago

Felixstowe/Clacton-on-Sea

Hello!

Those of you who frequent the forums may have seen me post under the username dave1963Colchester.

I've now teamed up with Snow of the couple Snow and charming who is now my Mistress.

We want to expand our swinging experience, Mistress in terms of exploring her dominant side and pushing my limits, me in terms of submitting to Mistress and discovering whether and how much of a bi side there is to me,as well as experimenting with BDSM.

We are very new to this dynamic and have so much to learn but are very keen to message and meet up with other bi Couples, especially those into kink and where the female is the dominant partner.

Mistress lives in Felixstowe, I have now moved to Clacton. I drive and would be happy to travel within a reasonable distance between either town for meets.

If our profile interests you and you'd like to message us either with advice, to meet up, or just to say hi please do so.

We're excited about the future and would love to share it with others with our aspirations.

We are both members of Jaydees so if you see us there please come up and say hi.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

Good luck in your search !

By *uffolkClareClactonDave OP   Couple  over a year ago

Felixstowe/Clacton-on-Sea

"Good luck in your search !"

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic