FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Tantra and fun group

Tantra and fun group

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anuelMassageDelight OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Tantra and fun

Trying to open your sexual horizons, fantasies having fun?

Want to better know about your body sexual energy and others sexuality and desires?

We are at a small group of people who meet from time to time to explore in our sexuality in a nonjudgemental open minded state of mind.

Talk about sex openly, tell fantasies, and discover our sexual senses all over our body and also, I may be the most important have fun and enjoy life!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkerfun85Couple  over a year ago

York

We would love to learn more about tantric massage

Edinburgh

"We would love to learn more about tantric massage "

Thank You very much guys

I will be adding you to the group

If you know anybody else interested, tell them about this thread to join it

Edinburgh

Also you can reply me and ask me send me a private message

Cheers

Manuel

By *eautyandhermanCouple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

This sounds fun xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This sounds amazing

Edinburgh

Thank you guys for joining this group

I will put you in

We need more couples/females to have more fun and do it properly

Cheers

Manuel

Hey, I'm so glad I've come across your post, I've been interested in tantric pleasure for some time, I love the idea of connection and true fulfillment. It would be amazing if you could consider me to join your group.

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

New forest

Sounds intresting

Edinburgh

"Hey, I'm so glad I've come across your post, I've been interested in tantric pleasure for some time, I love the idea of connection and true fulfillment. It would be amazing if you could consider me to join your group. "
Of course! Thank you very much. We just need more females/couples.

Will be working in couples for Tantric massage.

Would be very interested in joining the group, though the likelyhood of meeting up would be nice rare. I do travel across to Scotland and England from time to time and meet fab friends when I do.

"Would be very interested in joining the group, though the likelyhood of meeting up would be nice rare. I do travel across to Scotland and England from time to time and meet fab friends when I do."

PS..I've experienced it a few times in India and have tried it on a few friends here over the years too so to learn more would be my priority.

Edinburgh

"Would be very interested in joining the group, though the likelyhood of meeting up would be nice rare. I do travel across to Scotland and England from time to time and meet fab friends when I do.

PS..I've experienced it a few times in India and have tried it on a few friends here over the years too so to learn more would be my priority."

Great, maybe you could show us what you learnt from them there

Edinburgh

"Would be very interested in joining the group, though the likelyhood of meeting up would be nice rare. I do travel across to Scotland and England from time to time and meet fab friends when I do."

No problem. As I said, they all beat thing is that we need men and women same amount so the group is balanced, if you know what I mean

Edinburgh

So, if you want to explore your sexuality and have fun maybe this is your thing...

Edinburgh

Hello guys

I cannot get in touch privately with some of the couples here so I wonder if the two couples who are already in this thread and the group want to organise a Tantric introductory meet at some point this week or a weekend.

Still waiting for more females so I can put in more males who are in the group.

Thanks

Manuel

Edinburgh

"Hello guys

I cannot get in touch privately with some of the couples here so I wonder if the two couples who are already in this thread and the group want to organise a Tantric introductory meet at some point this week or a weekend.

Still waiting for more females so I can put in more males who are in the group.

Thanks

Manuel"

Already got some couples really interested in Tantric sex practice. So please message me privately so we can organise a first meet as soon as we want. Also, let me know which day and time better suits you. Thanks

Edinburgh

Someone sent me a private message and asked me this that I am copying below. Just wonder what you think and if you have more questions about it.

QA:

I saw your forum post regarding a tantric group. We have briefly discussed this, but been a bit put off by all the new ageness around it...intetested in the practical though. What is your group about...is it a goer..and will the men v women ram be cool

Then my answer :

Good morning guys and thank you for your message

Sorry that my English is not very good sometimes. If I properly understand what you mean is that you worry because people are younger than you?

In the past, before the pandemic, I was facilitating Tantric sex sessions to all ages, privately or in very small groups, like two, three couples maximum. They were partnered woman/man whether they were couples or singles. It was open to swap partners and learnt and practice with other body as well. Obviously, open to chemistry and connection

Manuel

Edinburgh

The first introductory session to talk through sex and massage will be the 30th this month. Next Saturday 30 April.

Please, confirm if you are coming

Manuel

Sounds interesting . Can we have more info please?

Edinburgh

"Sounds interesting . Can we have more info please?"

Not so easy to explain in a few words what is Tantric sex about.

You can find a lot of information on the Internet, someone fake someone good. This is why I am organising groups to practice it, explore it…

If you want you can message me privately.

Interested

Edinburgh

"Interested "

Thank you

Whoever who is really interested in coming this Saturday evening, please reply me personally.

You can also visit the thread that mentions thee we day.

If you cannot make it this Saturday, please let me know which day would be better for you and then I’ll try to put you in with other people. It’s not so easy to organise the groups how you can guess

Edinburgh

Please, confirm that you are coming for the Tantric sex and massage experience group on Saturday evening

And also, shave or wax your intimate parts. No need to say that clean is essential.

It be nice for females to wear a red night gown or sexy

By *asseurMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

[Removed by poster at 27/04/22 08:14:56]

shrewsbury

"Please, confirm that you are coming for the Tantric sex and massage experience group on Saturday evening

And also, shave or wax your intimate parts. No need to say that clean is essential.

"

Your profile doesn't mention you being qualified in any form of massage.

Do you know anything about how the human body functions and which people with certain medical conditions shouldn't be massaged ?

It is not necessary to shave or wax nor for a female yo wear a red night gown, a bathrobe or large towel will suffice.

I qualified in the 90's and offer various types of massage, including Tantric and Yoni.

Edinburgh

"Please, confirm that you are coming for the Tantric sex and massage experience group on Saturday evening

Your profile doesn't mention you being qualified in any form of massage.

Do you know anything about how the human body functions and which people with certain medical conditions shouldn't be massaged ?

It is not necessary to shave or wax nor for a female yo wear a red night gown, a bathrobe or large towel will suffice.

I qualified in the 90's and offer various types of massage, including Tantric and Yoni."

Good for you and all the best

shrewsbury

I take it your neither qualified or experienced !!]

Edinburgh

"I take it your neither qualified or experienced !!]"
take it whatever you want to, man. I think you should mind your business… get a life!

shrewsbury

"I take it your neither qualified or experienced !!] take it whatever you want to, man. I think you should mind your business… get a life!"

I am minding my business by outing wannabes like who who practice massage without qualifications and/or insurance, members need to be aware that your doing this for your self gratification, without any thought to the well being of others.

Edinburgh

"I take it your neither qualified or experienced !!] take it whatever you want to, man. I think you should mind your business… get a life!

I am minding my business by outing wannabes like who who practice massage without qualifications and/or insurance, members need to be aware that your doing this for your self gratification, without any thought to the well being of others."

Why instead of that bullying bullshit that you are saying to me you don’t say something like “may I join you, I am a professional _asseur “? Is it not because you are a moron?

shrewsbury

"I take it your neither qualified or experienced !!] take it whatever you want to, man. I think you should mind your business… get a life!

I am minding my business by outing wannabes like who who practice massage without qualifications and/or insurance, members need to be aware that your doing this for your self gratification, without any thought to the well being of others.

Why instead of that bullying bullshit that you are saying to me you don’t say something like “may I join you, I am a professional _asseur “? Is it not

because you are a moron?"

It is not bullying bullshit only the truth, which apparently you can't handle and as always your missing the point. In this country, to teach and practice any form of massage, you need training, qualifications and insurance, none of which you seem not to have, apart from experiencing various techniques yourself around the world, which doesn't qualify you be a teacher, might I suggest you take a course,pass the exam,then you can teach. It seems to me that your scant regard for others well being, it is you who is the moron.

Edinburgh

Why instead of that bullying bullshit that you are saying to me you don’t say something like “may I join you, I am a professional _asseur “? Is it not

because you are a moron?

It is not bullying bullshit only the truth, which apparently you can't handle and as always your missing the point. In this country, to teach and practice any form of massage, you need training, qualifications and insurance, none of which you seem not to have, apart from experiencing various techniques yourself around the world, which doesn't qualify you be a teacher, might I suggest you take a course,pass the exam,then you can teach. It seems to me that your scant regard for others well being, it is you who is the moron."

Whatever, Mister Masseur

Good Luck with your amazing experience

shrewsbury

because you are a moron?

It is not bullying bullshit only the truth, which apparently you can't handle and as always your missing the point. In this country, to teach and practice any form of massage, you need training, qualifications and insurance, none of which you seem not to have, apart from experiencing various techniques yourself around the world, which doesn't qualify you be a teacher, might I suggest you take a course,pass the exam,then you can teach. It seems to me that your scant regard for others well being, it is you who is the moron.

Whatever, Mister Masseur

Good Luck with your amazing experience "

Thank you but members attending your course need to be aware you are neither a qualified teacher or _asseur.

By *urrey Dave 69Man  over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

"

It is not bullying bullshit only the truth, which apparently you can't handle and as always your missing the point. In this country, to teach and practice any form of massage, you need training, qualifications and insurance"

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG

It may be desirable to have training, qualifications and insurance but it certainly is not a requirement in order for someone to practice massage in the UK. There are standards required by the local authorities should you want to set up a shop or similar commercial operation but that is not what is being disussed here.

I agree that there are lots of charlatans and chancers on Fabswingers who are offering massage services but you are doing yourself no favours either by spouting off untruths such as the above statement

Edinburgh

Will be having another group session this coming weekend so please let me know which day better suits you and I can organise the group.

It was a good back yesterday!

shrewsbury

"

It is not bullying bullshit only the truth, which apparently you can't handle and as always your missing the point. In this country, to teach and practice any form of massage, you need training, qualifications and insurance

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG

It may be desirable to have training, qualifications and insurance but it certainly is not a requirement in order for someone to practice massage in the UK. There are standards required by the local authorities should you want to set up a shop or similar commercial operation but that is not what is being disussed here.

I agree that there are lots of charlatans and chancers on Fabswingers who are offering massage services but you are doing yourself no favours either by spouting off untruths such as the above statement "

Sound very much you are one of the charlatans or chancer you mention in your post but I stand by saying members need to know he is neither qualified or a teacher, just someone who thinks he knows all about tantric massage, which incidently, has nothing to do with sex, as he says it does, its more of a sexual connection.

Tantric massage is an erotic massage aiming for relaxing, arousal, and connection between two people while focusing on erogenous zones,unlike most other massage methods, tantric massage incorporates spiritual elements like mindfulness, eye contact, and breathing techniques.Tantric massage involves your erogenous zones and genitals, but the goal isn't to have an orgasm. It's possible to have an orgasm during the massage, but the focus is on giving and receiving pleasure from your partner.

Edinburgh

"

It is not bullying bullshit only the truth, which apparently you can't handle and as always your missing the point. In this country, to teach and practice any form of massage, you need training, qualifications and insurance

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG

I agree that there are lots of charlatans and chancers on Fabswingers who are offering massage services but you are doing yourself no favours either by spouting off untruths such as the above statement

Sound very much you are one of the charlatans or chancer you mention in your post but I stand by saying members need to know he is neither qualified or a teacher, just someone who thinks he knows all about tantric massage, which incidently, has nothing to do with sex, as he says it does, its more of a sexual connection.

Tantric massage is an erotic massage aiming for relaxing, arousal, and connection between two people while focusing on erogenous zones,unlike most other massage methods, tantric massage incorporates spiritual elements like mindfulness, eye contact, and breathing techniques.Tantric massage involves your erogenous zones and genitals, but the goal isn't to have an orgasm. It's possible to have an orgasm during the massage, but the focus is on giving and receiving pleasure from your partner.

"

Oh, I see that you know a lot about it.

Fantastic!

Why don’t you join us in next session?

Edinburgh

Hola everyone

I will be hosting a Tantric sex session next Saturday and Sunday.

Please, everyone who is interested message me privately so I can organise the group.

Manuel

Edinburgh

New Tantric sex and massage and fun group meeting Saturday 11th this month

Please, if you are interested message me privately

Thanks and looking forward to see you

Edinburgh

I am hosting again a Tantric massage and sex session next Saturday 25 June

Edinburgh

How about an evening session next weekend?ww

Edinburgh

Anyone up for a Tantric sex session this Saturday ?

By *otpantz47Man  over a year ago

Eccles

I have always wanted to go to this. A couple of gay friends of mine have been to very steam men only ones - but I always thought I’d sound like a perve or get thrown out if I went to a straight one. I’m in the borders but its only 30 minutes to Edinburgh

By *igswingersMan  over a year ago

Near longford

This in Ireland would be amazing.

Edinburgh

We do need female and couples for next weekend session

Edinburgh

Looking for people to massage this week…

» Add a new message to this topic