FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Medway Based T.girl Seeking a Local Admirer Who Can Accommodate a Highly Select Greedy Girl GB Meet

Medway Based T.girl Seeking a Local Admirer Who Can Accommodate a Highly Select Greedy Girl GB Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arah_Kaye OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Strood

Hey Folks, I know this may be an extremely farfetched and long shot, although I thought I would nonetheless (for a 1st time ever) try the Fabs Forums Facility in my plea for help...

In short, if there is a local (to Medway) Top and/or Dom T.girl Admirer who is able and willing to accommodate/host a Private/Discreet Greedy Girl Bukkake Mini-Group Meet (for ideally the evening of Friday the 16th of September) or alternatively for Friday the 9th of September (in place) then I'd love to hear from you...

From the outset, I've personally been arranging/organising both Hotel and Outdoor Group Meets since late 2007 on a solo/independent basis myself, so I more than fully know the field and appreciate that all forwarded invites - via both myself and such a host on a conjoint/mutual level - will very much require the equal Fabs meet verifications factor being intact as a bare minimum (by far if a gent is not personally known to me from a past/previous meet of mine)!

If someone local can help out then feel free to get in touch - as I am in a bit of a pickle regarding my usual/typical ultra discreet hotel of which I was going to re-book with... (in short, someone ultra close to me now works on reception), so if you are a Medway Based Dom/Top T.girl Admirer who can accommodate and who would like to chat further over the coming weeks ahead..... Then I'd so love to hear from you

My Warmest of Well Wishes to All.......... Sarah XxX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Strood

- Bump -

Strood

*Bump*

Filthy-Minded T.girl is Seeking a Top/Dom FWB/Fuck Buddy (who lives Local to Medway) who would be willing to Accommodate/Host an Ultra-Discreet Evening of Greedy Girl Fun (ideally for Friday the 10th of March)

PM me if you're a local Gent who's in a position to host a sordid get together

» Add a new message to this topic