FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > ladie freind wants lots cock

ladie freind wants lots cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

need 40 guys too give this ladie some cock 40 genuine guys too be precice so lets see who is man enought too step up too the challange this will be held at a club so there will be a charge so come on guys lets see how genuine you are xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kbull4uMan  over a year ago

Christchurch Dorset

Count me in. I'm up for it.

wheres all the genuine guys then all mouth

By *witchy TwigletMan  over a year ago

dinnington

the "there will be a charge" bit is probably whats putting people off??? i know its a club, but.... if thats what she REALLY wants, why not do it privately in a house, no charges, no bullsh*t?

but thats only in our humble opinion

would you like 40 guys cumming in ur house lol the charge is just too cover hiring the place

By *witchy TwigletMan  over a year ago

dinnington

good point, and yeah we wouldn't...but you did advertise a house party a week ago so why not combine the two???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"wheres all the genuine guys then all mouth "

From personal experiance you would need double the amount of guys saying they will go to get the 40 guys..

We have had a few gangbangs now but had that many guys saying they would attend only to be let down,we now get guys to organise gangbangs for us and that has been more succesful as they tend to be organised groups of guys.

Another option is to go to a club where they have greedy girl nights,maybe get in touch with the club and they will advertise for guys on their website.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

when is it? i wont be free until 5th dec. after tht can travel to Nots. how many ladies u expecting? if it sofr just a wank over the lady.. i'll think about it twice.

» Add a new message to this topic