FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Bukkake Event Ellesmere Port 2pm Sat 12th

Bukkake Event Ellesmere Port 2pm Sat 12th

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arty-pair OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

I am looking for as many guys as possible for a bukkake event for cumcatcher at 2pm on Saturday 12th November at my place in Ellesmere Port.

2 female fluffers are confirmed and possibly others will attend to give the guys oral and get the guys going before they cum in cumcatcher's mouth.

Strict rules for the event on the 12th.

"She wants to be filmed 'Premium Bukkake' style, no cock sucking and not touched in any way. She wants to have cum shot into her mouth which she will hold for as long as possible before swallowing, fine with cum landing on her face/body.

Basically down on her knees and men step up to her to shoot into her mouth and step back to make a room for the next one. This is her fantasy."

Message me if you want to come along.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can’t message you but I would like to come along x

This was a fabulous event. There is another Bukkake for cumcatcher this Saturday where Michelle has confirmed she will attend as a fluffer again. Contact Party-pair for more details.

Always great event been to one before insane.

In only 6 hours I shall have a strangers cock in my mouth getting him ready for cumcatcher

By *tuYorksMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

[Removed by poster at 26/11/22 09:45:44]

Barnsley

"In only 6 hours I shall have a strangers cock in my mouth getting him ready for cumcatcher "

Attending one of these events is at the top of my to do list

"I am looking for as many guys as possible for a bukkake event for cumcatcher at 2pm on Saturday 12th November at my place in Ellesmere Port.

2 female fluffers are confirmed and possibly others will attend to give the guys oral and get the guys going before they cum in cumcatcher's mouth.

"She wants to be filmed 'Premium Bukkake' style, no cock sucking and not touched in any way. She wants to have cum shot into her mouth which she will hold for as long as possible before swallowing, fine with cum landing on her face/body.

Basically down on her knees and men step up to her to shoot into her mouth and step back to make a room for the next one. This is her fantasy."

"

I can be there

Barnsley

"I am looking for as many guys as possible for a bukkake event for cumcatcher at 2pm on Saturday 12th November at my place in Ellesmere Port.

I can be there"

Are you Dr Who ?

By *ark-1Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Has this event happened??

"Has this event happened??"

Yes. Another one this Saturday though.