FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > North East - Teesside. Oral sub for top.

North East - Teesside. Oral sub for top.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all.

I'm a submissive sucker, looking for curious, bi, gay and straight guys who enjoy sitting back and enjoying a good BJ without anything needed in return and no complications.

Privacy, discretion and safety, along with your enjoyment, are my main priorities.

I enjoy dark room, gloryhole, anonymous and blindfolded (me, or you if you enjoy that) fun. I prefer totally uncomplicated, no strings fun. I don't want anything in return, I get my enjoyment from doing the best job that I can. If you enjoy it, I'll be satisfied.

I'm lucky enough to be able to schedule my own work times, so I can work around you for your convenience. I do need a little notice. Unless I'm already using the meet listings and status update features to look for meet, I'll need notice to get ready.

I don't have a set type and any safe and clean dick is welcome, provided you're masculine. I'm not into fem/camp/sissy/HPW/CD/TV types sorry. I'm fully vaccinated for almost everything that you can be and regularly tested for sexual health and Covid-19. I take PrEP daily.

You must be able to host. I will travel during the day, but I will not travel far late at night. I am open to outdoors, but only between 12-3am. I do not do car fun as it's very uncomfortable and difficult to keep watch. I don't meet at lay-bys as local ones are monitored.

During the day I'm happy to travel up to but no more than 30 minutes from home.

That includes places like:

Hartlepool, Billingham, Stockton, Thornaby, Middlesbrough, Peterlee, Seaham, the villages around South Eastern Durham and Sedgefield.

I will not travel to:

Redcar, Guisborough, Saltburn, Stokesley, Durham City, Darlington, Fishburn, Washington, Sunderland, South Shields, Gateshead and Newcastle.

Between 12-3am I will only travel to:

Hartlepool, Billingham, Peterlee and maybe Stockton.

Sometimes, but rarely, my work takes me to Newcastle and Redcar. In those instances I will update my status update and meet listings. If they don't mention Redcar or Newcastle, please assume they're out of range.

I used to use the sites (all the way back to the Cottaging and Dogging site times, RIP - I miss them!) and had great verifications. I am happy to develop a regular thing with people, it's safer and more convenient. Former regulars please to get in touch!

Please see my profile and meet listings/status updates for more info.

From April 2023 I'll have a new vehicle and may be extending my travel radius.

I ask that the following please do NOT contact me:

* Sex workers.

* Drug users.

* Fem/camp/sissy/HPW/CD/TV types.

* Time wasters who just want to fantasize about meeting a man and then log off when they've finished themselves off.

(I'm getting a lot of messages from those four groups despite my profile text :-/. Anyone in those first two groups, soliciting those things, will be reported!)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic