FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Dogging laws help

Dogging laws help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *realthing OP   Man  over a year ago

Essex

Does anyone have any k w pledge around the laws of dogging….

I ask because…. There is a area near me that has been a well known dogging site… in the last 6 months or so the council have got a a mobile security van driving up and down the road which is equipped with ANPR and also have installed an ANPR camera at one end of the lane. I’ve seen the can a few time but was unaware of the camera installed.

Recently I’ve passed through there a few times a week on my way home from work.

Last night the van drove towards me and put some red lights on top of his van… he turned around and followed me up to the top of the road. As I was waiting for traffic to clear so I could pull up he came along side me and told I’m to put my window down which I did.

He explained to me about the camera. And told me “this a gay dogging site mate” (its not solely gay I’ve played with alot of women there)

I just said. Yep I understand! And drove off.

I’m kind of worried about what they can do…. He told me the number of times I’ve drove past the camera lol.

Surely it’s my business how many times I drive down a road. Is that illegal in itself?

Can they send a letter to your home address? If so surely they can’t accuse you of dogging activity. As at the bottom end of the lane there is a Starbucks, travel lodge and pub.

The site in question is the half way house on the A127.

I won’t be going there again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *untime40Man  over a year ago

Greenwich

"Does anyone have any k w pledge around the laws of dogging….

I ask because…. There is a area near me that has been a well known dogging site… in the last 6 months or so the council have got a a mobile security van driving up and down the road which is equipped with ANPR and also have installed an ANPR camera at one end of the lane. I’ve seen the can a few time but was unaware of the camera installed.

Recently I’ve passed through there a few times a week on my way home from work.

Last night the van drove towards me and put some red lights on top of his van… he turned around and followed me up to the top of the road. As I was waiting for traffic to clear so I could pull up he came along side me and told I’m to put my window down which I did.

He explained to me about the camera. And told me “this a gay dogging site mate” (its not solely gay I’ve played with alot of women there)

I just said. Yep I understand! And drove off.

I’m kind of worried about what they can do…. He told me the number of times I’ve drove past the camera lol.

Surely it’s my business how many times I drive down a road. Is that illegal in itself?

Can they send a letter to your home address? If so surely they can’t accuse you of dogging activity. As at the bottom end of the lane there is a Starbucks, travel lodge and pub.

The site in question is the half way house on the A127.

I won’t be going there again. "

Hi mate

They cant send a letter to you as you was not caught doing anything unless there is a sign with restrictions as to the use of the road or parking its probably more to monitor who goes there how long they stay ect dogging is not illegal unless you are caught and evem then they need to prove you could cause alarm and distress to a member of the public

I once had a lady over the bonnet of the car mid thust a unmarked police car pulled up and flashed his badge he just told me toove on it was embarrassing as i was rock hard the copper was laughing as i walked back to the car i would just aboid that area from now on

By *lan10Man  over a year ago

stone

Did he show any ID if not I would have asked who he was and asked for ID and then told him to piss off. Never seen police with red lights more than likely a piss taker.

Essex

"Did he show any ID if not I would have asked who he was and asked for ID and then told him to piss off. Never seen police with red lights more than likely a piss taker.

"

He was in a sign written van and had a bosh cam on etc. I didn’t ask him for ID. I kind of took his word for it after he said id been there over 100 times in the past months lol. Which is totally not true!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Did he show any ID if not I would have asked who he was and asked for ID and then told him to piss off. Never seen police with red lights more than likely a piss taker.

He was in a sign written van and had a bosh cam on etc. I didn’t ask him for ID. I kind of took his word for it after he said id been there over 100 times in the past months lol. Which is totally not true! "

Police don’t use red static lights, it could be a private company, or someone getting their kicks scaring people.

If it’s a public road then you can drive down it as many times as you want without any question or hindrance (unless you’re committing a crime). You can even stop at the location, it’s no one’s concern as long as you’re not taking part in illegal activities.

By *ield of dreamsCouple  over a year ago

gloucestershire

You can park in any public car park/area as long as you want !! It doesn’t matter what other activities go on there and we all understand you weren’t there for that as long as you don’t cause alarm or distress to other members of the public and most other members of the public are probably there for the same reason, there is absolutely nothing the police or any other authority can do !! Tell them you’re admiring the view now move along yourselves hahaha

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

we had a letter off the police once stating our car was seen in a area where sexual activity occurs, lol.

Essex

"we had a letter off the police once stating our car was seen in a area where sexual activity occurs, lol. "

Had you been there a few times… like, more then the average person? Did the letter warn you to not return to the area? Like, was there any theat?

Essex

"You can park in any public car park/area as long as you want !! It doesn’t matter what other activities go on there and we all understand you weren’t there for that as long as you don’t cause alarm or distress to other members of the public and most other members of the public are probably there for the same reason, there is absolutely nothing the police or any other authority can do !! Tell them you’re admiring the view now move along yourselves hahaha "

That’s exactly what I thought. But I have heard of a few people getting letters lol.

I’d be notified to know my car registration plate was on the radar!

By *arry HornhillMan  over a year ago

Outside Belfast

He was in a sign written van and had a bosh cam on etc. I didn’t ask him for ID. I kind of took his word for it after he said id been there over 100 times in the past months lol. Which is totally not true! "

Take him to court for defamation. It was 95 times wasn't it?

By *owestoft ManMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

My Ex-wife and I went regularly dogging and to different places. Have had cops drive through and sometimes tell us to move on but never had a letter sent to us. Not saying it cant happen but for us it never did. I've heard many in the Wi k r group talk about cops telling them to move on but no lettes.

By *tud8614Man  over a year ago

south west

The use of front facing red lights is restricted to the emergency services on public roads (exceptions in place for plant equipment and some recovery units)

Are you certain they were red and not amber? I'd be contacting the council regarding the vehicle.

Essex

"The use of front facing red lights is restricted to the emergency services on public roads (exceptions in place for plant equipment and some recovery units)

Are you certain they were red and not amber? I'd be contacting the council regarding the vehicle. "

They were 1000% red! It was a long bar on the roof. He drove past me in the opposite direction. Put his red lights on…. Turned around and dr ok be up behind but had turned them off after he turned round. He then pulled along side me and tha when we spoke. I feel like I should of questioned it more now.

The company was (I think) RNC.

I can’t seem to find them online.

Essex

Sorry it’s RMC ltd

» Add a new message to this topic