FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Stoke-on-Trent tonight

Stoke-on-Trent tonight

By *cottf292 OP   Man  over a year ago

Fenton

Hi, first time posting and new at this swinging stuff.

I am a single guy, i know roll the eyes and sigh, not another one. I know my taste in people, which is my down fall. I have been to the local club, twice now, and both times have felt that there are just the regular local people that go there, which really aren't my taste. Forgive me for saying this but I'm not into old over weight people, so just sat on my own for an hour and a half and left, thinking what a rip off and how does that place survive. Then again there were, both times, four or five single males getting shown around. Now if they paid the 45 quid then only come once then that's how. It is probably my luck that both times I went the slim attractive people didn't, but I doubt it.

I was going to go on a Wednesday because its "Greedy girls night" but over hearing a conversation about it, sounds like a sausage fest, the person said there is normally one woman surrounded and being pounded by a lot of guys. Not for me thanks.

Is there any decent places in, or around, Stoke for fun tonight? As said club discriminates against single guys tonight.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic