FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > BNO TRANS NIGHT MILTON KEYNES

BNO TRANS NIGHT MILTON KEYNES

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *immikat OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Ely Cambridgeshire

Pink punters in MK has the best trans night. We all usually meet at the campanile at 8pm then head over to the club to partyyyyy.

You should join us...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Pink punters in MK has the best trans night. We all usually meet at the campanile at 8pm then head over to the club to partyyyyy.

You should join us... "

Hear here!

It's been years since I've been to BNO night but it's deffo with the effort. Good luck trying to get a room at the Camp tho ...

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Oh an in case anyone was wondering...

BNO = Big Night Out!

By *immikat OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Ely Cambridgeshire

"Pink punters in MK has the best trans night. We all usually meet at the campanile at 8pm then head over to the club to partyyyyy.

You should join us...

Hear here!

It's been years since I've been to BNO night but it's deffo with the effort. Good luck trying to get a room at the Camp tho ..."

Oh just meeting at the Camp, I'm always at the doubletree

By *oublethefun78Couple  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I've not been there for years as when I've stayed in MK I always had great night at Pink Punters

By *aulaxd2020TV/TS  over a year ago

dudley

I used to go regularly until I discovered Leeds first Friday, I still go now and again think I went once last year (there’s a few photos taken in the “pink room “ on my profile to prove it) I find it a little overrated because it don’t open until quite late they charge to get in and drinks are rather expensive

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to go before lockdown ,bit pricey but enjoyed it ,not been since ,so when l get the chance will have to make an effort ,do they still have a car park for overnight parking ?

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I've never been, it's somewhere I always said to myself I will go one day.

Just never have??

dudley

"I used to go before lockdown ,bit pricey but enjoyed it ,not been since ,so when l get the chance will have to make an effort ,do they still have a car park for overnight parking ?"
yes there’s a car park but don’t park on campanile car park unless your are staying there or you will get a fine like I did

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Last time l went stayed in a camper, got my own now so hope to park overnite at punters ,dont fancy paying and pre booking at Camponile, plus dont like it in the bar ,too packed ,no seats

dudley

"Last time l went stayed in a camper, got my own now so hope to park overnite at punters ,dont fancy paying and pre booking at Camponile, plus dont like it in the bar ,too packed ,no seats "
i think a few stay in camper vans

» Add a new message to this topic