FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > scam parties

scam parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rfun OP   Man  over a year ago

Southampton

I am not going to mention any names but if people can email me if in same boat we can then decide what to do. But I believe a few of us paid refundable deposits for some parties on here. The account has since been removed. Parties in the south east. Please do not post here but mail me.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *xy_guy300Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Not sure whats happened but most hosts will take payment on entry. Sounds like the host had a hidden agenda. Hope you get it sorted.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am not going to mention any names but if people can email me if in same boat we can then decide what to do. But I believe a few of us paid refundable deposits for some parties on here. The account has since been removed. Parties in the south east. Please do not post here but mail me. "

If the account has been removed, maybe admin deleted it after receiving reports from other members.

There seems to be a few threads starting about this, if it is a scam, get police involved, otherwise they will get away with it time and time again

Southampton

Admin should confirm why a certain account that had lots of verifications has collected a lot of cash is currently been removed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not heard of this before but what can you do about it? go to the police and say that the sex party you paid for didnt happen...sympathise but good luck with that. probably best left as just a lesson learnt. is it worth the embarrasment?

Southampton

the said profile had 20 odd verifications, so either they are all fake which doesn't look good on this site or they decided to get the verifications then set up the fake parties. I have asked admin on a one to one basis to comment on this.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If Admin did get rid of the profiles involved then I am not sure what else you would want them to do...leave the profiles on to scam other people?

If anyone has been ripped off by anyone on the site then you really do need to report it to the right authorities...Admin will give the police any information they can.

The police can contact Admin through the CONTACT button.