FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > scam parties

scam parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any one else conned ?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *xy_guy300Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Sounds like theres been an issue with a member who is no longer on here. probably best left as a lesson learnt.

I'd only ever pay upfront if it was a club then at least you have a landmark to chase it up if need be.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was invited to that certain party too decided not to go ( lucky I didn't then ) btw I did post a topic up just before the party asking if anybody was going but no one replied.

Hope it's a lesson learnt anyway be careful there's too many scammers out there

By *ranco_bearMan  over a year ago

Luton

Was scammed just before xmas 2012. I put it down to experience, but it is a dent in your confidence. LU area with a promise of a party in London.

think i was 1 of the lucky 1s then i change my mind glad i did now

I was scammed £80 but went to the address and got them blocked with few outher members the police are now looking into it but identities are kept very private Keep your eyes and ear our for outhers guess you live and learn don't ever send money before a party guys and girls. Message me if you like to know more.

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

no way would we pay

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

same here. xxxxxxxxx

By *ottyfazMan  over a year ago

Lódz, Poland

But that profile had some serious positive verifications dint it? And they said they hold regular parties in London, Luton and West Midlands. Where did the verifications come from them?

We now think more than 60 fake profiles have been uncovered in this scam. Be alert and repot any to admin if your suspicious of. As I am shore thay be back don't send money to address or wnk accounts ever.

A certain member has been banned for voicing their opinion so be careful what you say, this site doesn't like any negative press.

By *pen 2 offersMan  over a year ago

Irchester

I was invited to those parties but declined as soon as paying up front was mentioned!

Lots of members on here did get scammed due to all the positive verifications, this site did not like that it had been reported to the police. I do feel that the verification system on here is open to abuse and scammers.

By *ounggun432Man  over a year ago

east mids

I was invited by the who I think were the scammers the OP mentions.

Luckily I didn't hand any money over!

Sympathies for anyone that did.

I sometimes get a little bit of grief for being reluctant to let go of too much personal info/details on her...but this is precisely why.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Lots of members on here did get scammed due to all the positive verifications, this site did not like that it had been reported to the police. I do feel that the verification system on here is open to abuse and scammers. "

That is totally untrue an itsn't fair to Admin at all.

Any person who say they have been scammed have been advised by Admin to go to the police on this thread which I will copy.

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/145272#last

If you see problem profiles, REPORT to Admin.

If you are worried about scammers, don't pay money to anyone over the internet, for anything!

We would also advise: Don't pay money in advance for any party unless you personally know the host.

If you've been ripped off, and think someone has committed a crime, contact the police. They won't be at all worried contact was through a swing site

(Name and shame will never be allowed, since if you were named and shamed, you would probably be pretty upset about it)

Admin x

Please do not tell blatant lies about Admin.