FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Strapon and pegging

Strapon and pegging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky-Guy-IW OP   Man 10 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Hello Ladies.

So having exhausted the volume of website out there supposedly devoted to hook up meetings for ladies who like pegging guys I have finally come to the realisation that they are all just fake and are ripping you off for a monthly dip into your bank account!

OK OK, I guess most of you would have got this right away but I did hold out some hope that one or two would be real.

Pegging is something that is not new to me but finding someone who you can trust and truly gets off on pegging a guy is like trying to find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

I know for a fact there are plenty of ladies out there who love this power exchange but finding the right lady or ladies is becoming a nightmare and I typically end up calling on the services of party girls for pay. This too has its problems as you soon find out the expensive way who is just advertising pegging or strapon services just to add to thier portfolio!

I'm no expert, I can't take anything huge but I can certainly handle the more common size dildos that generally represent a realistic comparison size to most guys appendages!

I can also handle at least half hours play at a time or far more with someone I can trust abd relax with.

So I find myself not only offering my self but in search of ladies out there who either want to try pegging a guy or those ladies who need a guy to peg on a regular basis.

I'm happy to travel and if needs be provide accommodation so we might have some mutual fun together.

I'm not just looking to take, I'm more than happy to reciprocate the orgasms in return by any means you deem required. Lol

Seriously, if you're interested in any way please message and either we click or we don't.

Kind regards ladies.

Mark

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hris_tMan 8 weeks ago

Dinnington

Ive had 2 x female partners who used to peg me quite often, but it seems almost impossible find someone to do it now...i loved it, so if any fems about who like this please get in touch.

By *oonshadow700Woman 7 weeks ago

Gosport

Hi, I haven't advertised it here yet, I have elsewhere that I can't mention here lol. I'm Sub but I'm looking to explore evolving into Switch. I'm only into Soft Dom, so nothing extreme or harsh, not into pain so you'd be safe with me. I have multitude verifications. Come check me out if you like xx

By *ertiMan 7 weeks ago

around

"Hi, I haven't advertised it here yet, I have elsewhere that I can't mention here lol. I'm Sub but I'm looking to explore evolving into Switch. I'm only into Soft Dom, so nothing extreme or harsh, not into pain so you'd be safe with me. I have multitude verifications. Come check me out if you like xx"

Would you lower your age preference and try this on me? I’m 22 and looking for something like this! I only live an hour away from gosport

» Add a new message to this topic