FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > ***THREAD 2*** Northwich sauna sauna bi event 5th April, who's going?

***THREAD 2*** Northwich sauna sauna bi event 5th April, who's going?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky little M OP   Woman 6 weeks ago

Bradford

Who's going to the biggest bi event in April? Me and Miss Pleasuring are looking for bi men to play with (we also enjoy men fucking). Also looking for a full on bi orgy with men that are happy to be fucked or do the fucking, it's 1 of our turn ons. Message on here if you're attending and want to meet us both. More the merrier as we'll be there around 3pm till the lights go on

Join the hype train. Please keep chat fun, friendly with banter and please no kink or sexuality shaming. Everyone is welcome to Northwich so please keep it friendly in the chat room. Lots of filth pretty please

Also use this to chat about the event and get excited. This is for the club chit chat pre event and after event xx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ubber donnyMan 6 weeks ago

bawtry

We are definitely going. So want to be on the huge bed among the men all going for as all you girls watch on! Heaven!!! Let’s do it!!!

By *iss pleasuringWoman 6 weeks ago

Somewhere near

Checking in as it should be

By *not69Man 6 weeks ago

Burnley

I'll be there. I can't wait, with be my first bi day at sauna sauna xx

By *ock Around The ClockMan 6 weeks ago

WINSFORD

"Who's going to the biggest bi event in April? Me and Miss Pleasuring are looking for bi men to play with (we also enjoy men fucking). Also looking for a full on bi orgy with men that are happy to be fucked or do the fucking, it's 1 of our turn ons. Message on here if you're attending and want to meet us both. More the merrier as we'll be there around 3pm till the lights go on

Join the hype train. Please keep chat fun, friendly with banter and please no kink or sexuality shaming. Everyone is welcome to Northwich so please keep it friendly in the chat room. Lots of filth pretty please

Also use this to chat about the event and get excited. This is for the club chit chat pre event and after event xx "

I will be there from just after 6 for a couple of hours and ready to play….

By *ubbie300Couple 6 weeks ago

Bawtry

Not long now…. Hope that orgy bed is busy with mm action

Bradford

"Not long now…. Hope that orgy bed is busy with mm action "

I hope it is as well. I really do enjoy men playing like that xx

Somewhere near

"Not long now…. Hope that orgy bed is busy with mm action "

It soo will be if we have anything to do with that

By *ood102Man 6 weeks ago

winsford

Hi is the steam room finished

bawtry

"I'll be there. I can't wait, with be my first bi day at sauna sauna xx"

You will wonder why you ain’t been before!! It’s amazing! Venue, staff n hostess are all amazing!!

Bradford

"Hi is the steam room finished "

The main event post have said it will be ready for the 5th

Somewhere near

"Hi is the steam room finished "

The main forum thread says will be ready for the 5th

Somewhere near

[Removed by poster at 21/03/24 18:07:44]

Bradford

If anyone that's attending wants to private message me that hasn't been on touch before let me know. I've blocked single guys as I'm only interested in bi men but I have all the straight men messaging me too lol

Bradford

"Hi is the steam room finished

The main forum thread says will be ready for the 5th"

Haha, must have messaged that at the same time lol

Somewhere near

"If anyone that's attending wants to private message me that hasn't been on touch before let me know. I've blocked single guys as I'm only interested in bi men but I have all the straight men messaging me too lol"

Annoying isn't it

bawtry

We are looking for guys who like giving ass play n safe fucking. Mrs watches only! Hopefully getting a few of us on the big orgy bed. Be great to give the girls what they like. A big mass of men playing together!!

By *not69Man 6 weeks ago

Burnley

"I'll be there. I can't wait, with be my first bi day at sauna sauna xx

You will wonder why you ain’t been before!! It’s amazing! Venue, staff n hostess are all amazing!! "

I've been to the venue before, but it was closed, I went there to do photos for Alchemy a few weeks after it first started. Yes it is as an amazing venue xx

By *anMigelMan 6 weeks ago

Sheffield/Alderley Edge

Checking in!

Big oily bi massage session coming up ladies & gents!!

Bradford

"We are looking for guys who like giving ass play n safe fucking. Mrs watches only! Hopefully getting a few of us on the big orgy bed. Be great to give the girls what they like. A big mass of men playing together!! "

That I agree with hehe

Bradford

"Checking in!

Big oily bi massage session coming up ladies & gents!! "

Yes please and my mate _not69 that's coming is great with massages as well so that's 4 of us so far. Hopefully get our friend from last time to join in again if he doesn't get dragged into a room for several hours lol

Somewhere near

"Checking in!

Big oily bi massage session coming up ladies & gents!! "

Best get loaded woth the oils fella. And ready for us

Sheffield/Alderley Edge

"Checking in!

Yes please and my mate _not69 that's coming is great with massages as well so that's 4 of us so far. Hopefully get our friend from last time to join in again if he doesn't get dragged into a room for several hours lol"

Work in progress!

Sheffield/Alderley Edge

"Checking in!

Best get loaded woth the oils fella. And ready for us "

All in hand as they say! I have a few wingmen in tow!!

bawtry

"Checking in!

Yes please and my mate _not69 that's coming is great with massages as well so that's 4 of us so far. Hopefully get our friend from last time to join in again if he doesn't get dragged into a room for several hours lol"

I would love to be victim to oily hands… especially ones that like to explore more than the norm!!

Somewhere near

"Checking in!

Yes please and my mate _not69 that's coming is great with massages as well so that's 4 of us so far. Hopefully get our friend from last time to join in again if he doesn't get dragged into a room for several hours lol

I would love to be victim to oily hands… especially ones that like to explore more than the norm!! "

Maybe ypu could ask nicely for a private all male session whilst us ladies watch

bawtry

"Checking in!

I would love to be victim to oily hands… especially ones that like to explore more than the norm!!

Maybe ypu could ask nicely for a private all male session whilst us ladies watch "

I’d really enjoy a male to get his oily hands on me….

By *oreplayNfuckingMan 6 weeks ago

llandrindod

Liking the sound of a big oily orgy

By *oolfunMan 6 weeks ago

Chester

Looking forward to the oily fun.

By *nnandElleCouple 6 weeks ago

Brackley

Wow, this sounds like a lot of fun! We were planning on going to VA bi night on 5th, but might do this instead then!

Incidentally, Jaydees bi night is 5th as well - what's with clubs doing bi events on the same day? Especially VA and Jaydees, which are only a few miles from one another...

bawtry

2 weeks today!!!!!

Somewhere near

"Wow, this sounds like a lot of fun! We were planning on going to VA bi night on 5th, but might do this instead then!

Incidentally, Jaydees bi night is 5th as well - what's with clubs doing bi events on the same day? Especially VA and Jaydees, which are only a few miles from one another..."

Va is a great night to party and disco. Think you'll both enjoy it at aunasauna bi event it's has so much to offer

By *not69Man 6 weeks ago

Burnley

"Wow, this sounds like a lot of fun! We were planning on going to VA bi night on 5th, but might do this instead then!

Incidentally, Jaydees bi night is 5th as well - what's with clubs doing bi events on the same day? Especially VA and Jaydees, which are only a few miles from one another..."

It does sound fun. I've been trying to get to this event for months and I'll popping my sauna sauna cherry on the 5th. I've heard so many great reports about this event, I can't wait. I hope to see you both there xx

Somewhere near

Incidentally, Jaydees bi night is 5th as well - what's with clubs doing bi events on the same day? Especially VA and Jaydees, which are only a few miles from one another...

It does sound fun. I've been trying to get to this event for months and I'll popping my sauna sauna cherry on the 5th. I've heard so many great reports about this event, I can't wait. I hope to see you both there xx"

Va is an lush club amd ideal they have hotel on site too as well as camping area

By *athuilMan 6 weeks ago

up north

I’m thinking of it but it’ll be my first time, any tips and what is the general dress code around the place?

Bradford

"I’m thinking of it but it’ll be my first time, any tips and what is the general dress code around the place? "

You have to dress down into what you feel comfortable in

By *i4bicplsMan 6 weeks ago

Darwen

It needs to be bi day now. I've missed it and everything and everyone that cums with it.

Somewhere near

"I’m thinking of it but it’ll be my first time, any tips and what is the general dress code around the place? "

Guys either towel boxers or sexy thongs

By *iveshead2Man 6 weeks ago

Visiting

Looking forward to some Creampie clean ups

Somewhere near

"Looking forward to some Creampie clean ups "

I'm looking forward to seeing you all suck n fuck other guys

By *oolfunMan 6 weeks ago

Chester

Will Emma and Nikki be getting oily, too?

By *i4bicplsMan 6 weeks ago

Darwen

"Looking forward to some Creampie clean ups

I'm looking forward to seeing you all suck n fuck other guys "

That's always fun. Sharing cocks too

By *not69Man 6 weeks ago

Burnley

"Will Emma and Nikki be getting oily, too?"

Oh I hope so

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

"Who's going to the biggest bi event in April? Me and Miss Pleasuring are looking for bi men to play with (we also enjoy men fucking). Also looking for a full on bi orgy with men that are happy to be fucked or do the fucking, it's 1 of our turn ons. Message on here if you're attending and want to meet us both. More the merrier as we'll be there around 3pm till the lights go on

Also use this to chat about the event and get excited. This is for the club chit chat pre event and after event xx "

Looking for bi men yet you have men blocked?

By *uffdiverukMan 6 weeks ago

stockport

Can't make it next month as working is it always the 1st fri of the month

Bradford

"Can't make it next month as working is it always the 1st fri of the month"

Yes it's always the first Friday. I've booked them all off work as holidays lol

Bradford

Also use this to chat about the event and get excited. This is for the club chit chat pre event and after event xx

Looking for bi men yet you have men blocked?"

I'm sure I've mentioned this in 1 of my posts the reason behind this. I've asked people to message on here if they want me to message them as I have men blocked as straight men don't read and message me so I have to block all men because of this reason

Bradford

"If anyone that's attending wants to private message me that hasn't been on touch before let me know. I've blocked single guys as I'm only interested in bi men but I have all the straight men messaging me too lol"

It's in this forum post, try reading the full forum as there's not many messages to go through at the moment and I don't think it was that far down either

Bradford

Looking for bi men yet you have men blocked?"

Just noticed you're straight on your profile, you're more than welcome at the event but it does state on my profile I want full bi men

By *teve10101Man 6 weeks ago

Liverpool

Woohoo,

I am going to be about for this one!!

bawtry

I’m dragging my butt on the oak floor gagging for this event to arrive!! Once a month ain’t enough!

Somewhere near

"I’m dragging my butt on the oak floor gagging for this event to arrive!! Once a month ain’t enough! "

The build up makes it all that more filthy debauchery

Sheffield/Alderley Edge

"I’m dragging my butt on the oak floor gagging for this event to arrive!! Once a month ain’t enough!

The build up makes it all that more filthy debauchery "

Thinking we should start the day off, in the “ on air room” show everyone what it’s all about!!

By *inky little M OP   Woman 5 weeks ago

Bradford

"I’m dragging my butt on the oak floor gagging for this event to arrive!! Once a month ain’t enough!

The build up makes it all that more filthy debauchery

Thinking we should start the day off, in the “ on air room” show everyone what it’s all about!! "

We did that last time we were there. We left the door open for people to cum and go lol

By *oolfunMan 5 weeks ago

Chester

That was great fun, wasn't it? xx

By *iss pleasuringWoman 5 weeks ago

Somewhere near

"That was great fun, wasn't it? xx"

It was alpt of fun yeah

Bradford

"That was great fun, wasn't it? xx

It was alpt of fun yeah "

Just don't kneel lol. It buggers you're legs lol

Somewhere near

It was alpt of fun yeah

Just don't kneel lol. It buggers you're legs lol"

Took days for em to stop aching

By *anMigelMan 5 weeks ago

Sheffield/Alderley Edge

It was alpt of fun yeah

Took days for em to stop aching "

Bringing a wingman with me, he’s not been to Northwich before, you’ll not be disappointed!

Somewhere near

It was alpt of fun yeah

Took days for em to stop aching

Bringing a wingman with me, he’s not been to Northwich before, you’ll not be disappointed!"

More.the merrier

Bradford

I've got a new strap on toy. 1 for the ladies and thinking about getting 1 for pegging. I actually enjoyed wearing it today and refused to take it off as I was having so much fun. I haven't laughed like that in ages so I'm bringing it to Northwich if either female or male fancies some fun with me and my strap on

By *zlakMan 5 weeks ago

Norwich

I can't attend this one but maybe another time? Love bi group play and being fucked, like to be dp'd too.

Somewhere near

So where will I find a group of guys having a bukkake.

Chester

I'm sure that's in your powers to arrange, Nikki. Count me in.

Somewhere near

"I'm sure that's in your powers to arrange, Nikki. Count me in."

The powers ought to change hands this time. The guys can arrange something for us ladies

Chester

Feelers out for 5/6 guys for wanking & sucking fun and to bukkake me. As a bonus Miss Pleasuring and Kinky Little M to clean up every last drop.

Somewhere near

"Feelers out for 5/6 guys for wanking & sucking fun and to bukkake me. As a bonus Miss Pleasuring and Kinky Little M to clean up every last drop."

Yes guys return the favour after last time .

By *cooterskinMan 5 weeks ago

Nearyounow!

I'm coming along again. Will be there from about 5 till late. Would love to join in some orgy fun.

By *teve10101Man 5 weeks ago

Liverpool

I just hope there are more tops about this time to load me with cum.

Somewhere near

I just hope the bi guys would start play infront of us ladies for a change

By *ubber donnyMan 5 weeks ago

bawtry

"I just hope the bi guys would start play infront of us ladies for a change "

I’ll be waiting for the guys to start on me! Buffet is gonna be served!

Somewhere near

"I just hope the bi guys would start play infront of us ladies for a change

I’ll be waiting for the guys to start on me! Buffet is gonna be served! "

You gonna get things started fella

bawtry

You gonna get things started fella "

I’m sure if I’m in the iffy room giving the mrs a munch. My but will be up n ready!

Somewhere near

I’m sure if I’m in the iffy room giving the mrs a munch. My but will be up n ready! "

Not sure I know where that room is

bawtry

I’m sure if I’m in the iffy room giving the mrs a munch. My but will be up n ready!

Not sure I know where that room is "

Orgy!!

Bloody phone keeps calling it a damn iffy lol

Somewhere near

Orgy!!

Bloody phone keeps calling it a damn iffy lol "

Wiffy of filthy sex by time we all finished in there

bawtry

Orgy!!

Bloody phone keeps calling it a damn iffy lol

Wiffy of filthy sex by time we all finished in there "

One can hope n wish……

By *ighlander40Man 5 weeks ago

oxford

Myself and the incorrigible Gorge J are hoping to join you fab people for a night of naughtiness . Setting the sat nav right now !!

By *ceman1969Man 5 weeks ago

wavertree …..

I’ll be looking to go for the first time , any advice for first timers ?

By *anJXMan 5 weeks ago

Warrington

Yeah will be trying it

By *ceman1969Man 5 weeks ago

wavertree …..

That’s something I’d be interested in

bawtry

"I’ll be looking to go for the first time , any advice for first timers ? "

Just be yourself and enjoy! Respect others and always ask before joining in. Lots will enjoy a chat before to set out rules etc. everyone is very friendly! Hope you have an amazing time as we all do that have been before. We just keep coming back! It’s that’s great!

Bradford

"I’ll be looking to go for the first time , any advice for first timers ? "

Just be yourself. Have a look around and chat to people. Everyone is friendly that goes to the club. The staff will show you around the club.

Normal club rules that apply anywhere but you need to talk to the staff as this is only to arrange fun. This isn't the event thread, it's for everyone to chat to anyone that's going. I can't give club advice as I don't work for them

If you contact the club they'll help you with anything you want to know

Somewhere near

Are we there yet.

Excited for lots of filthy messy fun

By *aige_TurningTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Oxford

Hopefully going again loveed it last month..!

By *athuilMan 5 weeks ago

up north

What’s the mix like of male and female? Reason I ask is there’s few females on this thread, which I know is not an indication itself, but some of the men on this and previous threads class themselves as straight, which may lead to more going to see women than actually get involved with guys

Bradford

"What’s the mix like of male and female? Reason I ask is there’s few females on this thread, which I know is not an indication itself, but some of the men on this and previous threads class themselves as straight, which may lead to more going to see women than actually get involved with guys"

It's normally a good ratio. Even though it's a bi event the club do welcome anyone to the club so in this chat we can't discriminate but there is a nice group of bi guys that are going if that's what you're looking for

By *ikinkyfun44Man 5 weeks ago

derby

[Removed by poster at 27/03/24 15:05:19]

By *i4bicplsMan 5 weeks ago

Darwen

So far, I've got the Saturday off. I'm hoping I can finish at 3pm instead of 9pm. Definitely don't want to miss any fun.

By *ikinkyfun44Man 5 weeks ago

derby

"I've got a new strap on toy. 1 for the ladies and thinking about getting 1 for pegging. I actually enjoyed wearing it today and refused to take it off as I was having so much fun. I haven't laughed like that in ages so I'm bringing it to Northwich if either female or male fancies some fun with me and my strap on "
defo up for being pegged and happily be bukkaked

Darwen

Bukkake and pegging sounds interesting, never been pegged. Could there be a mixed bukkake happening. Maybe even a joint squirt/cum bukkake.

By *not69Man 5 weeks ago

Burnley

"What’s the mix like of male and female? Reason I ask is there’s few females on this thread, which I know is not an indication itself, but some of the men on this and previous threads class themselves as straight, which may lead to more going to see women than actually get involved with guys"

I started sucking cock when I was still straight. It took me a few bi mmf meets to change my profile to bi curious, and that was only because it was a requirement for being allowed to attend a bi party. I don't consider myself fully bi as I'm not attracted to men and I don't play 1 on 1 with men but I love bi group fun and bi mfs.

I think you'll find that the guys who have straight in their profile are what they call "fab straight" ie they are straight but like to suck dick.

Bradford

"Bukkake and pegging sounds interesting, never been pegged. Could there be a mixed bukkake happening. Maybe even a joint squirt/cum bukkake."

I've done 1 of those before when it was my 40th birthday. It was loads of fun

Somewhere near

My alta ego is coming out out to play. Pure filth. No straight guys in me

I've now a Gatekeeper Mr steel

Bradford

"My alta ego is coming out out to play. Pure filth. No straight guys in me

I've now a Gatekeeper Mr steel "

Is he going to tell people to leave the play area if they're straight?

By *antric_DesiresMan 5 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Hoping to bring my sezy blonde bi Fb for the Friday afternoon, any couple's going that time please say hello

Somewhere near

"Hoping to bring my sezy blonde bi Fb for the Friday afternoon, any couple's going that time please say hello"

Can never say who's going and when. Usually over 400 people walk through the doors during the time of event

it's always a great tine there

Darwen

"Bukkake and pegging sounds interesting, never been pegged. Could there be a mixed bukkake happening. Maybe even a joint squirt/cum bukkake.

I've done 1 of those before when it was my 40th birthday. It was loads of fun"

Gutted I missed that.

By *rJandMrsJCouple 5 weeks ago

Hyde

Reading through the whole thread here and I wish I was going. I'll have to break my virginity next time around! Are they monthly?

I've only been orally bi so far and I think Mrs wound love to see me surrounded by cocks and cum

Darwen

"Reading through the whole thread here and I wish I was going. I'll have to break my virginity next time around! Are they monthly?

I've only been orally bi so far and I think Mrs wound love to see me surrounded by cocks and cum "

This event is the first Friday of every month.

Doors open at 11am on the Friday morning, and close at 1am Saturday morning (Friday night).

Hyde

"

This event is the first Friday of every month.

Doors open at 11am on the Friday morning, and close at 1am Saturday morning (Friday night).

"

Well I think we may be able to make the next one then! Looking at Tyne purple going, it looks like a lot of fun to be had

Hyde

*looking at the people going*

I have no idea what happened then

Somewhere near

"*looking at the people going*

I have no idea what happened then "

You was over cum woth excitement of reading the posts here I know

Hyde

"*looking at the people going*

I have no idea what happened then

You was over cum woth excitement of reading the posts here I know "

HAHA! I think it's more than possible. The thoughts running through my mind of oily massages, bukkakes, fun all round seemed to fry my brain for a second. Sounds like exactly what I want

By *usicmanxxxMan 5 weeks ago

local

I’ll be at the 3rd may bi event

Will be there from around 7.30 pm

By *i Bi Baby NWalesCouple 5 weeks ago

Conwy

We’ll be attending our first bi day at Sauna Sauna. Cannot wait, look forward to meeting all of you sexy peeps for some wonderful fun xx

bawtry

Not long now. 7 sleeps!!

Darwen

"Not long now. 7 sleeps!! "

8 sleeps

bawtry

"Not long now. 7 sleeps!!

8 sleeps"

I was trying to bring it closer! Lol

Darwen

8 sleeps

I was trying to bring it closer! Lol "

Lol, now that would be nice.

bawtry

8 sleeps

Lol, now that would be nice. "

This past weeks has dragged like a rattle snakes cock ring….

Darwen

8 sleeps

I missed the event in March, so I'm eager to join in on the action next week.

Lol, now that would be nice.

This past weeks has dragged like a rattle snakes cock ring…. "

Hyde

After speaking to _i4bicpls we will make one of them for sure. Not this one, but more than likely the one after

bawtry

"After speaking to _i4bicpls we will make one of them for sure. Not this one, but more than likely the one after "

It is a great event to be yourself in similar company. Do as much or as little as YOU want with whoever you want. That’s why we love it.

By *not69Man 5 weeks ago

Burnley

"After speaking to _i4bicpls we will make one of them for sure. Not this one, but more than likely the one after

It is a great event to be yourself in similar company. Do as much or as little as YOU want with whoever you want. That’s why we love it. "

Just like me, I'm only going to watch

Hyde

Haha. I wish I could just watch. The temptation to end up on the receiving end of a Bi bukkake or oily massage would be too much to resist. But everyone on this thread seems really friendly and polite and that's what we'd need for our first proper club visit

bawtry

"Haha. I wish I could just watch. The temptation to end up on the receiving end of a Bi bukkake or oily massage would be too much to resist. But everyone on this thread seems really friendly and polite and that's what we'd need for our first proper club visit "

You will find everyone friendly and respectful. From staff, hostess and customers. It’s a really amazingly bg place and best we have attended. Look forward to seeing you there!

Bradford

"After speaking to _i4bicpls we will make one of them for sure. Not this one, but more than likely the one after

It is a great event to be yourself in similar company. Do as much or as little as YOU want with whoever you want. That’s why we love it.

Just like me, I'm only going to watch "

Like fuck you are lol xx

By *not69Man 5 weeks ago

Burnley

"Haha. I wish I could just watch. The temptation to end up on the receiving end of a Bi bukkake or oily massage would be too much to resist. But everyone on this thread seems really friendly and polite and that's what we'd need for our first proper club visit "

I know what you mean. I always go just to watch, never any expectations. But I quite often end up in the middle of a big pile of bodies with a cock on my mouth

By *not69Man 5 weeks ago

Burnley

Just like me, I'm only going to watch

Like fuck you are lol xx"

Hahaha, I knew you'd have something to say xx

By *s-two-75Couple 5 weeks ago

Joining thread to follow

Somewhere near

"Joining thread to follow "

You can join im anytime

By *s-two-75Couple 5 weeks ago

"Joining thread to follow

You can join im anytime "

Sheffield/Alderley Edge

Looking like I’ll be needing more oil!! “In cuming!!”

Somewhere near

"Looking like I’ll be needing more oil!! “In cuming!!”"

I got some more for ypu to use on me

Sheffield/Alderley Edge

"Looking like I’ll be needing more oil!! “In cuming!!”

"

Perfect, you know the drill! I have a good number of wingmen on hand too!

Somewhere near

Perfect, you know the drill! I have a good number of wingmen on hand too!"

You never fail on that front . Sourcing the best kind

By *aughtyMcrduoCouple 5 weeks ago

Manchester

Us both we be coming for a frist time here we can not wait

By *not69Man 5 weeks ago

Burnley

"Looking like I’ll be needing more oil!! “In cuming!!”"

Coconut oil is the best, it's tastes better

By *ick.luvittMan 5 weeks ago

m

Oo 1 week from this time will be driving up the m6 on route

By *ature657Man 5 weeks ago

Parbold

This sounds like an event not to miss hopefully will get there

Darwen

Coconut oil is the best, it's tastes better "

Mixed with what?

bawtry

Coconut oil is the best, it's tastes better "

Best keep coconut away from me. I’ll blister instantly!

Sheffield/Alderley Edge

Coconut oil is the best, it's tastes better

Best keep coconut away from me. I’ll blister instantly! "

Was thinking of disquising my member as a bounty bar but I don’t want you flaking on us!!

Somewhere near

It Another day closer. Let me at em

By *andyMan1Man 5 weeks ago

Leeds

I’ll be attending but won’t get there until around 10pm so hopefully I won’t miss out on too much fun.

Somewhere near

"I’ll be attending but won’t get there until around 10pm so hopefully I won’t miss out on too much fun. "

It'll be in full swing

By *mherenow69Man 5 weeks ago

Cheshire

Hopefully I can 'cum' this time if the diary remains free - open to offers!

Bradford

Just wondering if there enough females on here wanting a girl orgy

Manchester

Count me in for that

bawtry

"Just wondering if there enough females on here wanting a girl orgy"

I’ll cover the mrs in chocolate and throw her in the middle!! I’m sure the girls will be making her moan! Like last month!!

Bradford

"Count me in for that "

I'll private message you so we can find each other

Bradford

"Just wondering if there enough females on here wanting a girl orgy

I’ll cover the mrs in chocolate and throw her in the middle!! I’m sure the girls will be making her moan! Like last month!! "

She's now than welcome to join in, just hope the men stay back and watch and don't ruin it. The men can have there all male orgy next to us lol

bawtry

I’ll cover the mrs in chocolate and throw her in the middle!! I’m sure the girls will be making her moan! Like last month!!

She's now then welcome to join in, just hope the men stay back and watch and don't ruin it. The men can have there all male orgy next to us lol"

I do hope they let you have a void play and leave you all alone.

I’m up for the male session!

Manchester

Defo sound like a plan let's get the biggest room/bed split it in 2 and have fun

She's now then welcome to join in, just hope the men stay back and watch and don't ruin it. The men can have there all male orgy next to us lol

I do hope they let you have a void play and leave you all alone.

I’m up for the male session! "

Somewhere near

She's now than welcome to join in, just hope the men stay back and watch and don't ruin it. The men can have there all male orgy next to us lol"

You could always go in a private room that'll keep the guys off

Bradford

She's now than welcome to join in, just hope the men stay back and watch and don't ruin it. The men can have there all male orgy next to us lol

You could always go in a private room that'll keep the guys off "

The telly room so the other half of the couples can still watch otherwise we would need someone watching over us and telling the men to look and not touch lol. Like kids with a do not touch button but have to touch lol. Total tease

bawtry

The telly room so the other half of the couples can still watch otherwise we would need someone watching over us and telling the men to look and not touch lol. Like kids with a do not touch button but have to touch lol. Total tease "

That’s an idea. All the girls go in the tv room n lock the door!! Then can swap n all the guys do the same lol

Bradford

The telly room so the other half of the couples can still watch otherwise we would need someone watching over us and telling the men to look and not touch lol. Like kids with a do not touch button but have to touch lol. Total tease

That’s an idea. All the girls go in the tv room n lock the door!! Then can swap n all the guys do the same lol "

My thoughts exactly

bawtry

That’s an idea. All the girls go in the tv room n lock the door!! Then can swap n all the guys do the same lol

My thoughts exactly "

Bring it on!! Sounds a superb plan!

By *orge JWoman 5 weeks ago

SEXYTOWN

Count me in for that x

By *s two99Couple 5 weeks ago

West Bromwich

The best place to be for us

By *teve10101Man 4 weeks ago

Liverpool

My thoughts exactly

Bring it on!! Sounds a superb plan! "

I like the sound of this.

Going to be freshly shaved all over ready to be well used and filled with cum!!

By *ames2602Man 4 weeks ago

whittle

Jumping into thread and hopefully end up on big bed

By *inky little M OP   Woman 4 weeks ago

Bradford

The thread is filling up nicely. Looks like I might have to keep checking this today as it might get full. Looking like everyone's excited for next week

5 MORE SLEEPS

Liverpool

"The thread is filling up nicely. Looks like I might have to keep checking this today as it might get full. Looking like everyone's excited for next week

5 MORE SLEEPS "

Filling up nicely like me hopefully

By *iss pleasuringWoman 4 weeks ago

Somewhere near

My thoughts exactly

Going to be freshly shaved all over ready to be well used and filled with cum!!"

The bonus of been a lady. We have 2 holes to be filled

By *aughtyMcrduoCouple 4 weeks ago

Manchester

Think there one more aswell lol

My thoughts exactly

The bonus of been a lady. We have 2 holes to be filled "

Liverpool

My thoughts exactly

I have my arse and my mouth to take cum in.

By *aughtyMcrduoCouple 4 weeks ago

Manchester

My thoughts exactly

Remember we have 3 like all them fill at the same time

Somewhere near

My thoughts exactly

The bonus of been a lady. We have 2 holes to be filled

Remember we have 3 like all them fill at the same time "

That's some multi tasking

whittle

Can I 69 your Mrs as you fuck me .

By *ubber donnyMan 4 weeks ago

bawtry

Did someone say 4 sleeps? 4 FRIKIN sleeps!!!

Somewhere near

It's the week of woop woop

Who getting excited to explore the new refurbishment

By *mherenow69Man 4 weeks ago

Cheshire

Not many sleeps....

Bradford

I can't wait to see what they've done

By *mherenow69Man 4 weeks ago

Cheshire

Bradford

It's getting close to thread number 3 eeekkkk

whittle

"It's getting close to thread number 3 eeekkkk"

Not long to go, just goes to show you how popular you and m are

By *ubber donnyMan 4 weeks ago

bawtry

"It's getting close to thread number 3 eeekkkk

Not long to go, just goes to show you how popular you and m are "

Don’t you mean the event?

By *iagrafallzMan 4 weeks ago

manchester

Anyone going from Leeds or Bradford

By *ingleCheshireMMan 4 weeks ago

A R

Is there still strippers on bi day? I really want to attend, I’d love to play bi with a married couple. I’m nervous about going alone x

Somewhere near

"Is there still strippers on bi day? I really want to attend, I’d love to play bi with a married couple. I’m nervous about going alone x"

There has been strippers in the past events for occasions such as Xmas and such

There is absolutely no need to be nervous. We was all there at one point

Just put one step in front of other and the friendly staff will help you

Then why not head for the social bar area and just relax and absorb a bit

Bradford

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/meets/1589938

Thread 3 already up and running as its coming to an end and reaching the max capacity. Let's keep the hype for the event fun and keep it going.

Somewhere near

Join the hype train

Bradford

Next thread ready, woop woop