FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Northwich bi day May 3rd chat thread 2!

Northwich bi day May 3rd chat thread 2!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubber donny OP   Man 3 weeks ago

bawtry

This is to discuss the bi event and to welcome newcomers to the event.

Only nice friendly chat.

The venue opens at 11 am through till 1am.

Lots of rooms and themes to choose from!

Remember this is open to all! But remember lots of same sex will be seen.

There is an amazing social area with good selection of drinks! Food and free pool to break the ice.

Upstairs is vast! With private and public areas.

It’s not possible to say when it’s busy as lots come and go throughout the day. Over 400+ lovely people attend monthly!

If you have any questions. I’m sure the regulars will love to answer and welcome you to the event.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *PG!Man 3 weeks ago

sheffield

checking in

By *iDilf4funMan 3 weeks ago

visiting London

Checking in hope to get there mid afternoon for a few hours

By *ames2602Man 3 weeks ago

whittle

Checking in

By *inky little MWoman 3 weeks ago

Bradford

How come you've started a new thread already. You've still got room with I've 10 more messages that can be posted on the last 1 xx

bawtry

"How come you've started a new thread already. You've still got room with I've 10 more messages that can be posted on the last 1 xx"

Was getting close n was gonna be busy.

By *WV9715Man 3 weeks ago

Nottingham

I’ll be there. Missed the last and super excited for this one. I’ve not ejaculated for 10 days so someone gotta get a big load

visiting London

"I’ll be there. Missed the last and super excited for this one. I’ve not ejaculated for 10 days so someone gotta get a big load "

Same. Wonder if our juices will

Mingle

By *i4bicplsMan 3 weeks ago

Darwen

Can't wait for tomorrow

Nottingham

I’m stopping at Premier Inn which states check in after 3pm. Anyone know if you can normally check in earlier?

By *ubbie300Couple 3 weeks ago

Bawtry

One more sleep!

By *PG!Man 3 weeks ago

sheffield

"I’m stopping at Premier Inn which states check in after 3pm. Anyone know if you can normally check in earlier?"

stayed there few time and always checked in around 2 with no problem

By *PG!Man 3 weeks ago

sheffield

"I’ll be there. Missed the last and super excited for this one. I’ve not ejaculated for 10 days so someone gotta get a big load

Mingle "

I must say I'd gladly receive both loads

By *ltmee1Man 3 weeks ago

Wrexham

Second time attending. Can't wait.

whittle

"I’ll be there. Missed the last and super excited for this one. I’ve not ejaculated for 10 days so someone gotta get a big load

Mingle

I must say I'd gladly receive both loads "

If all goes well you may get 3 loads

By *iss pleasuringWoman 3 weeks ago

Somewhere near

"I’m stopping at Premier Inn which states check in after 3pm. Anyone know if you can normally check in earlier?"

I've checked in a little earlier

By *PG!Man 3 weeks ago

sheffield

Mingle

I must say I'd gladly receive both loads

If all goes well you may get 3 loads"

mmmmm that would be nice

By *amtopMan 3 weeks ago

Stockport

I'm looking forward to attending after 5pm.

Somewhere near

See all you filthy animals later

By *d_PrestonMan 3 weeks ago

Preston, Leyland & Blackpool areas

Have a fab day everyone. I can't make as I'll be stuck at work, trying to concentrate while thinking of what you filthy lot are getting up to

Enjoy yourselves and let me know what fun has been had. I need to get to another one.

Somewhere near

"Have a fab day everyone. I can't make as I'll be stuck at work, trying to concentrate while thinking of what you filthy lot are getting up to

Enjoy yourselves and let me know what fun has been had. I need to get to another one."

Should of booked the day off

bawtry

Can’t wait till we arrive later! Picking up previous cargo on the way. Let the butt stretching commence!!

By *PG!Man 3 weeks ago

sheffield

"Can’t wait till we arrive later! Picking up previous cargo on the way. Let the butt stretching commence!! "

cargo....

By *oolfunMan 3 weeks ago

Chester

Can't make today now. Have sexy fun everyone. xx

bawtry

"Can’t wait till we arrive later! Picking up previous cargo on the way. Let the butt stretching commence!!

cargo.... "

Should have been precious cargo lol

By *PG!Man 3 weeks ago

sheffield

ah ah that's better..

bawtry

"ah ah that's better.. "

But you are previous cargo!! lol

whittle

On my way , see all you lovely naked people later.

By *PG!Man 3 weeks ago

sheffield

"On my way , see all you lovely naked people later."

someone is keen ?? hopefully you still be there by the time I get there

Darwen

Should be there for about 4:30

whittle

"On my way , see all you lovely naked people later.

someone is keen ?? hopefully you still be there by the time I get there"

I'll be there just after 3pm now running late

By *PG!Man 3 weeks ago

sheffield

"On my way , see all you lovely naked people later.

someone is keen ?? hopefully you still be there by the time I get there

I'll be there just after 3pm now running late"

cool, make sure to say hi as I have no idea what you look like.

whittle

So which sexy couple going to take me to private room and have there wicked way with me

By *s-two-75Couple 3 weeks ago

Just finished work.. see u’s nighttime attendees at 7pm

Bradford

Going to be running abit late as we're stuck in traffic so could be 4pm for the cinema showing lol

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Just had a few hours at sauna sauna.had some fun with a lovely TV.still makes me laugh how some guys are in these clubs.its like they've never seen a half dressed woman before and follow them around like zombies.everywhere a pretty asian women and her partner went there were a group of guys following them.obviously ruled by their dicks

bawtry

Be there in half hour or so! Traffic permitting….

By *aughtyMcrduoCouple 3 weeks ago

Manchester

Checking in

By *ambi4uMan 3 weeks ago

Saint Helens

I'll be there around 7pm until late.

Come say hi

Darwen

Inbound, stuck in traffic at the other side of the bridge

visiting London

I’ve been and gone and spent the whole time with a special lady watched by lots of you. Had a great time.

By *toobguyMan 3 weeks ago

Manchester

"Just had a few hours at sauna sauna.had some fun with a lovely TV.still makes me laugh how some guys are in these clubs.its like they've never seen a half dressed woman before and follow them around like zombies.everywhere a pretty asian women and her partner went there were a group of guys following them.obviously ruled by their dicks"

I saw her, very pretty. Was like a reverse benny hill skit with about 15 blokes chasing her everywhere.

Bradford

Great night tonight, thanks to everyone that was involved xx

By *unloving43Man 3 weeks ago

bedroom window

"I’m stopping at Premier Inn which states check in after 3pm. Anyone know if you can normally check in earlier?

I've checked in a little earlier "

I missed the 3pm show but truly enjoy the midnight viewing

"I’m stopping at Premier Inn which states check in after 3pm. Anyone know if you can normally check in earlier?

I've checked in a little earlier

I missed the 3pm show but truly enjoy the midnight viewing "

Just back in after another awesome night with fun friends see u next month

By *easidersCouple 3 weeks ago

Wirral

Great night out - thanks everybody!

bawtry

Yet another amazing night!! Thanks to all who we met and played xx same again in June for my birthday!!!

Somewhere near

Another epic night of filth. Just the I like it. Hot debauchery. Please drop me a veri it was a busy night

[Removed by poster at 04/05/24 07:19:24]

"Just had a few hours at sauna sauna.had some fun with a lovely TV.still makes me laugh how some guys are in these clubs.its like they've never seen a half dressed woman before and follow them around like zombies.everywhere a pretty asian women and her partner went there were a group of guys following them.obviously ruled by their dicks

I saw her, very pretty. Was like a reverse benny hill skit with about 15 blokes chasing her everywhere."

visiting London

I must admit and this is not a criticism- I didn’t see a lot of bi action yesterday when I was there and I question the ‘bi-ness’ of many I saw who were fixated on my last friend rather than me - not that I was bothered by that. There were a few very sexy TVs I saw who I never got round to chatting to due to leaving which I regret now

Nottingham

"Just had a few hours at sauna sauna.had some fun with a lovely TV.still makes me laugh how some guys are in these clubs.its like they've never seen a half dressed woman before and follow them around like zombies.everywhere a pretty asian women and her partner went there were a group of guys following them.obviously ruled by their dicks"

Yes pretty but I didn’t see he do a thing.

Nottingham

I left 9ish. What did I miss at midnight?

By *unloving43Man 3 weeks ago

bedroom window

"Another epic night of filth. Just the I like it. Hot debauchery. Please drop me a veri it was a busy night "

I'd defo drop u a veri but sadly says I'm blocked

Somewhere near

"Another epic night of filth. Just the I like it. Hot debauchery. Please drop me a veri it was a busy night

I'd defo drop u a veri but sadly says I'm blocked "

Let ypu again

whittle

"I must admit and this is not a criticism- I didn’t see a lot of bi action yesterday when I was there and I question the ‘bi-ness’ of many I saw who were fixated on my last friend rather than me - not that I was bothered by that. There were a few very sexy TVs I saw who I never got round to chatting to due to leaving which I regret now "
yea say here, it was more like a gready girl event lol

whittle

It wasn't a bad day, but did find it very difficult to approach any couples as they were just followed by dicks,surrounding them like flies, did see much bi play. Yes I left at 7.30. Some hot people there, Also seemed to me if your not known(I'm new to club) seem to get passed by,and was difficult to chat to any ladies or couples as you couldn't get near them. At one stage looked all went into hiding.

Probably be back for June thought

whittle

"It wasn't a bad day, but did find it very difficult to approach any couples as they were just followed by dicks,surrounding them like flies, did see much bi play. Yes I left at 7.30. Some hot people there, Also seemed to me if your not known(I'm new to club) seem to get passed by,and was difficult to chat to any ladies or couples as you couldn't get near them. At one stage looked all went into hiding.

Probably be back for June thought "

It's meant to say didn't see much bi play

bawtry

Well there was a lot of FF play where guys were told it’s just girl on girl fun. They just walked off as wanted to be involved. It’s nice they could just play and not be touched by unwanted hands with having guardians protecting them. Also there was quite a lot of MM fun too! Of which I enjoyed partaking in some too.. especially as 3 girls all enjoyed watching! It does go off all over at different times. Different people play in different ways. Ourselves we use the event to explore the same sex play. Which last night was at another level! Just some who attend just want to ‘knob’ the ladies… did see some get quite put back by rejection. But it’s all personal play and types. But 99.9% respect people’s play dynamics once explained. Never a problem for us.

All in all. This event is amazing and not to be missed!! Respect to all involved in putting it on! Xx

whittle

"Well there was a lot of FF play where guys were told it’s just girl on girl fun. They just walked off as wanted to be involved. It’s nice they could just play and not be touched by unwanted hands with having guardians protecting them. Also there was quite a lot of MM fun too! Of which I enjoyed partaking in some too.. especially as 3 girls all enjoyed watching! It does go off all over at different times. Different people play in different ways. Ourselves we use the event to explore the same sex play. Which last night was at another level! Just some who attend just want to ‘knob’ the ladies… did see some get quite put back by rejection. But it’s all personal play and types. But 99.9% respect people’s play dynamics once explained. Never a problem for us.

All in all. This event is amazing and not to be missed!! Respect to all involved in putting it on! Xx "

I do agree what your saying, I did see things ,I left at 7.30. Just found it as if your not known its difficult, plus as there was only a handful of couples at time,couldn't get to speak as they were constantly surrounded, even if not playing, my opinion. But will probably be back in June

By *PG!Man 3 weeks ago

sheffield

"Well there was a lot of FF play where guys were told it’s just girl on girl fun. They just walked off as wanted to be involved. It’s nice they could just play and not be touched by unwanted hands with having guardians protecting them. Also there was quite a lot of MM fun too! Of which I enjoyed partaking in some too.. especially as 3 girls all enjoyed watching! It does go off all over at different times. Different people play in different ways. Ourselves we use the event to explore the same sex play. Which last night was at another level! Just some who attend just want to ‘knob’ the ladies… did see some get quite put back by rejection. But it’s all personal play and types. But 99.9% respect people’s play dynamics once explained. Never a problem for us.

All in all. This event is amazing and not to be missed!! Respect to all involved in putting it on! Xx

I do agree what your saying, I did see things ,I left at 7.30. Just found it as if your not known its difficult, plus as there was only a handful of couples at time,couldn't get to speak as they were constantly surrounded, even if not playing, my opinion. But will probably be back in June "

I totally get that the more people you know the better the event is, personally I can be socially awkward so make it more difficult, in .y view in last couple of visit I noticed more and more straight guys who are only interested by the ladies. I must admit last night I felt invisible and I struggle with confidence it can be a head fuck.

By *ubbie300Couple 3 weeks ago

Bawtry

What an amazing event!

Thank you to the lovely ladies I played with throughout the evening, I will write veris today ??

Really enjoyed watching the Mr get some male attention too, that’s always hot!

Roll on the next one, they really do get better and better each month

(Mrs)

whittle

I do agree what your saying, I did see things ,I left at 7.30. Just found it as if your not known its difficult, plus as there was only a handful of couples at time,couldn't get to speak as they were constantly surrounded, even if not playing, my opinion. But will probably be back in June

I totally get that the more people you know the better the event is, personally I can be socially awkward so make it more difficult, in .y view in last couple of visit I noticed more and more straight guys who are only interested by the ladies. I must admit last night I felt invisible and I struggle with confidence it can be a head fuck. "

Think there are a lot of straight men go we found the last few events, we had quite a crowd at a couple points in open play and dungeon when playing full on 3 way bi but to be fair they were well behaved and didn’t touch the lady and once told watch only they did…. We could tell the straights though as soon as us guys started kissing they shuffled off lol….

bawtry

"Think there are a lot of straight men go we found the last few events, we had quite a crowd at a couple points in open play and dungeon when playing full on 3 way bi but to be fair they were well behaved and didn’t touch the lady and once told watch only they did…. We could tell the straights though as soon as us guys started kissing they shuffled off lol…. "

Your play is always a pleasure to watch. If male on make kissing makes them go….. lol

Bradford

"It wasn't a bad day, but did find it very difficult to approach any couples as they were just followed by dicks,surrounding them like flies, did see much bi play. Yes I left at 7.30. Some hot people there, Also seemed to me if your not known(I'm new to club) seem to get passed by,and was difficult to chat to any ladies or couples as you couldn't get near them. At one stage looked all went into hiding.

Probably be back for June thought

It's meant to say didn't see much bi play "

We're you walking around with your eyes closed as I saw plenty of men play and not just blow jobs as I saw fucking as well. They're were female play as well a I was enjoying myself with the ladies. Each event I go to there's always something different and that's why I like going

Bradford

If you saw me or played with me last night message on here and I'll message you if you've not messaged me before as I've had to block single men from messaging again as it's just too much random questions and men thinking I'm wanting to meet now lol

I'm going through verifies soon but only just got home and I'm shattered lol

bawtry

"If you saw me or played with me last night message on here and I'll message you if you've not messaged me before as I've had to block single men from messaging again as it's just too much random questions and men thinking I'm wanting to meet now lol

I'm going through verifies soon but only just got home and I'm shattered lol"

I want to publicly thank you for playing with the mrs! Was a dream to watch and the way you made her moan and cum soo many times. Just watching you 3 girls enjoy yourselves without any male interaction was amazing.

I hope next month will add extra dimensions to play and fun. Can’t believe the fun grows n grows each month!! You darling are amazing and a credit to the bi community and this event. Along with our lovely friend Nicki…. Not forgetting the guys too! My butt feels great today!

Somewhere near

"What an amazing event!

Thank you to the lovely ladies I played with throughout the evening, I will write veris today ??

Really enjoyed watching the Mr get some male attention too, that’s always hot!

Roll on the next one, they really do get better and better each month

(Mrs)"

It was a great night. And ypur right they do get better and better.

Somewhere near

"If you saw me or played with me last night message on here and I'll message you if you've not messaged me before as I've had to block single men from messaging again as it's just too much random questions and men thinking I'm wanting to meet now lol

I'm going through verifies soon but only just got home and I'm shattered lol

I want to publicly thank you for playing with the mrs! Was a dream to watch and the way you made her moan and cum soo many times. Just watching you 3 girls enjoy yourselves without any male interaction was amazing.

I hope next month will add extra dimensions to play and fun. Can’t believe the fun grows n grows each month!! You darling are amazing and a credit to the bi community and this event. Along with our lovely friend Nicki…. Not forgetting the guys too! My butt feels great today! "

That was something else . When us 3 ladies had the big bed to ourselves as we played in a trio of females. Loved every minute of it

Duncan didn't go unheard when he respectfully kept the guys off the bed. Big thanks

Somewhere near

There was an amazing amount of male on male play and been able to sit back and watch without having to encourage the guys into anything was extremely awsome.

As said it just gets better and better

bawtry

"There was an amazing amount of male on male play and been able to sit back and watch without having to encourage the guys into anything was extremely awsome.

As said it just gets better and better "

After waiting months to play with a certain person… then to be used as a glove puppet! And eventually get pounded by him… well my birthday came early and so worth the wait. Glad you enjoyed the show. Can’t guarantee the same movie will be shown next month. Think it maybe the directors cut lol xx thank you lovely for being there x x

Somewhere near

Already planning for the next bi event at saunasauna

Hotel outfits and debauchery

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Oxford

"I must admit and this is not a criticism- I didn’t see a lot of bi action yesterday when I was there and I question the ‘bi-ness’ of many I saw who were fixated on my last friend rather than me - not that I was bothered by that. There were a few very sexy TVs I saw who I never got round to chatting to due to leaving which I regret now "
I was fixated on you tatts had a little chat with you and your lovely friend as well it was a fun night apart from all the straight zombies

Somewhere near

Think I've sent all the veris out. If I missed you, drop me a message

Bradford

There's 1 single male I didn't ask for this name but done everyone's verifies now I think. Message me if I've missed you out please xx

By *ubber donny OP   Man 2 weeks ago

bawtry

Just started the new thread for Junes event. It’s a special one as in information on event chat thread lol

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/meets/1599245#message_38901698

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

"I must admit and this is not a criticism- I didn’t see a lot of bi action yesterday when I was there and I question the ‘bi-ness’ of many I saw who were fixated on my last friend rather than me - not that I was bothered by that. There were a few very sexy TVs I saw who I never got round to chatting to due to leaving which I regret now I was fixated on you tatts had a little chat with you and your lovely friend as well it was a fun night apart from all the straight zombies "
i didnt think tgere were that many of these "straight zombies" this time but i left around 2pm.i went obe a few m9nths ago and they were pissing me off.following any and every female or couple standing in the way so no obe could get past and behaving as if theyd never seen a woman before.its the only thing that puts me off with not just this club /sauna ,but a lot that have bi events as like you said you get a lot of straight guys who just wander around like zombies or sheep

"Think there are a lot of straight men go we found the last few events, we had quite a crowd at a couple points in open play and dungeon when playing full on 3 way bi but to be fair they were well behaved and didn’t touch the lady and once told watch only they did…. We could tell the straights though as soon as us guys started kissing they shuffled off lol….

Your play is always a pleasure to watch. If male on make kissing makes them go….. lol "

ha ha one way to get rid of them.lol.

All in all. This event is amazing and not to be missed!! Respect to all involved in putting it on! Xx "

yes nice to see bi play in action and yes I do think the majority of the guys who go are straight and like you say want to knob the women.makes me laugh they will look in a room or area where someone may be playing and seeing it's a TV giving a BJ or being fucked or two guys playing and they quickly walk off.lol.not been lucky enough to see two women playing yet at this place ,but it's great to just stand back or sit and watch them enjoying each other and respectful guys leaving them to it.i fucked a TV in an open area and loved the fact a few guys were stood watching us.

Probably be back for June thought "

unfortunately you do get a lot of guys following or surrounding couples or women.i find the best thing to do if a bit shy or new at a place is just smile at both female and male and say hello.

"Just had a few hours at sauna sauna.had some fun with a lovely TV.still makes me laugh how some guys are in these clubs.its like they've never seen a half dressed woman before and follow them around like zombies.everywhere a pretty asian women and her partner went there were a group of guys following them.obviously ruled by their dicks

Yes pretty but I didn’t see he do a thing."

not all couples want to play.guys who maybe don't attend clubs that often seem to be under the assumption that if any couples are in there walking around they want sex.

By *inky little MWoman 2 weeks ago

Bradford

All in all. This event is amazing and not to be missed!! Respect to all involved in putting it on! Xx yes nice to see bi play in action and yes I do think the majority of the guys who go are straight and like you say want to knob the women.makes me laugh they will look in a room or area where someone may be playing and seeing it's a TV giving a BJ or being fucked or two guys playing and they quickly walk off.lol.not been lucky enough to see two women playing yet at this place ,but it's great to just stand back or sit and watch them enjoying each other and respectful guys leaving them to it.i fucked a TV in an open area and loved the fact a few guys were stood watching us."

You missed the 3 girl action in the orgy room. Everyone actually stood back and watched and didn't touch

By *iss pleasuringWoman 2 weeks ago

Somewhere near

Shame you had to leave so early in the daytime.

There was lots of bimale and a very hot female trio play on the big bed in the evening

[Removed by poster at 06/05/24 03:43:15]

All in all. This event is amazing and not to be missed!! Respect to all involved in putting it on! Xx yes nice to see bi play in action and yes I do think the majority of the guys who go are straight and like you say want to knob the women.makes me laugh they will look in a room or area where someone may be playing and seeing it's a TV giving a BJ or being fucked or two guys playing and they quickly walk off.lol.not been lucky enough to see two women playing yet at this place ,but it's great to just stand back or sit and watch them enjoying each other and respectful guys leaving them to it.i fucked a TV in an open area and loved the fact a few guys were stood watching us.

You missed the 3 girl action in the orgy room. Everyone actually stood back and watched and didn't touch"

nice to see that guys can be respectful.it only takes one idiot to spoil someones fun.yeah wish i could have been there to see that.have only seen girl on girl action once in a club and like here they were putting on a show and guys were standing back and letting them enjoy themselves.love the fact that clubs like sauna sauna have these events and TV and admirer days where everyone can be themselves without any prejudice and be accepted for who they are or want to be for a few hours.xx

By *iss pleasuringWoman 2 weeks ago

Somewhere near

All in all. This event is amazing and not to be missed!! Respect to all involved in putting it on! Xx yes nice to see bi play in action and yes I do think the majority of the guys who go are straight and like you say want to knob the women.makes me laugh they will look in a room or area where someone may be playing and seeing it's a TV giving a BJ or being fucked or two guys playing and they quickly walk off.lol.not been lucky enough to see two women playing yet at this place ,but it's great to just stand back or sit and watch them enjoying each other and respectful guys leaving them to it.i fucked a TV in an open area and loved the fact a few guys were stood watching us.

You missed the 3 girl action in the orgy room. Everyone actually stood back and watched and didn't touchnice to see that guys can be respectful.it only takes one idiot to spoil someones fun.yeah wish i could have been there to see that.have only seen girl on girl action once in a club and like here they were putting on a show and guys were standing back and letting them enjoy themselves.love the fact that clubs like sauna sauna have these events and TV and admirer days where everyone can be themselves without any prejudice and be accepted for who they are or want to be for a few hours.xx"

Well I can certainly say the trio fem fatale play was no show. I didn't register the crowd until after I tapped out

By *iDilf4funMan 2 weeks ago

visiting London

"I must admit and this is not a criticism- I didn’t see a lot of bi action yesterday when I was there and I question the ‘bi-ness’ of many I saw who were fixated on my last friend rather than me - not that I was bothered by that. There were a few very sexy TVs I saw who I never got round to chatting to due to leaving which I regret now I was fixated on you tatts had a little chat with you and your lovely friend as well it was a fun night apart from all the straight zombies "

Yes too many obviously straight guys. Puts me off going again. Would love to go to a TV event

"I must admit and this is not a criticism- I didn’t see a lot of bi action yesterday when I was there and I question the ‘bi-ness’ of many I saw who were fixated on my last friend rather than me - not that I was bothered by that. There were a few very sexy TVs I saw who I never got round to chatting to due to leaving which I regret now I was fixated on you tatts had a little chat with you and your lovely friend as well it was a fun night apart from all the straight zombies

Yes too many obviously straight guys. Puts me off going again. Would love to go to a TV event "

the tv days are every Wednesday and can be very good if you like TVs and guys

» Add a new message to this topic