FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Do you value , honesty and integrity ?

Do you value , honesty and integrity ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otwifeguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Exeter

If you are a couple , sick of idiot single guys wasting your time , then please stop and take a lot at me . I'm genuine , discrete if needed and respectful . I do exactly what it says on the tin.

If you value that , drop me a line

Malcolm xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"If you are a couple , sick of idiot single guys wasting your time , then please stop and take a lot at me . I'm genuine , discrete if needed and respectful . I do exactly what it says on the tin.

If you value that , drop me a line

Malcolm xx"

Sadly though mate,timewasters vastly outnumber genuine folk on here & lets be honest,no guy writes 'I'm a timewasting, unreliable, devoid of personality dick' do they?

Which sadly means that single guys have to, generally, work 100, if not 1000 times hader than anyone else on here!

By *icechap50Man  over a year ago

Dudley

I'm with you buddy but guess we've just gotta plod along and accept we're outcasts

By *otwifeguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Sadly though mate,timewasters vastly outnumber genuine folk on here & lets be honest,no guy writes 'I'm a timewasting, unreliable, devoid of personality dick' do they?

Which sadly means that single guys have to, generally, work 100, if not 1000 times hader than anyone else on here!

Yes true , but it doesnt help when after sending a genuine email the recipient , sends a sarcastic reply , and presses the block button . That's childish isn't it . But I expect you have more class than that ..... Don't you ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always an attractive trait, complaining on the forums

» Add a new message to this topic