FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > SINGLE GUY SOUGHT

SINGLE GUY SOUGHT

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for a LOCAL (Shrews/Telford areas), SINGLE GUY, to ACCOM us on Sat night for three way fun and frolics.

Age 25 - 45, STRAIGHT, non-smoker preferred.

SAFE SEX at all times, and lots of fun.

Just a few notes:-

1. ONLY THE GUY CHOSEN to be present, unless he brings a Fem fuck buddy...if we arrive to find a ' few friends ' have 'dropped by', we walk away.

2. If during meet, friends appear, we walk away.

3.No wanting fem on her own, ask and yes, you guessed it....

4. Asking for 'bareback', instant meet killer...

If you are up for the challenge, look at profile, and message us here. We will choose lucky guy by mid day Sat, and make arrangements from there.

Hope to find some one.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

UPDATE:- NOT INTERESTED IN HOTEL/OUTDOOR/CAR MEETS.....SORRY.

CHEERS.....

Fourth time in two months we have tried this.....come on guys, surely someone must be interested?

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

[Removed by poster at 18/04/13 10:05:53]

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

Hi Vamp&Bubbles,

I've just had a look at your meet request, I don't qualify on many counts so I'm not even trying to put my name forward.

I picked up on you saying you've tried to arrange this several times over the last few months seemingly without success.

While your requirements are specific, easy to understand and totally understandable, the only thing that would put me off is the phrase "the lucky guy will be told after midday on the day of the meet".

If I was looking for some weekend fun time, I'd want to make plans at least a few days ahead of schedule and it would certainly put me off replying if I wasn't going to know it was happening until a few hours before the event.

Maybe you'll get more success if you gave the guys 24 or 48 hours notice that you had chosen that individual to play with.

Best of luck with it anyway, I presume you have it listed in the meets section aswell as this thread.

Mark

PS in additon your filters are closed to single males so even if a guy wants to contact you, he can't!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry if I am being thick, however...

would it not be easier just to do a search,

There are a number of search options available and you can look at their profile before getting in touch....

This will allow you to vet, bb's, cant accom's, age, location and everything else, without having to sit and sift through messages from the men that you are not interested in.

I personally wouldn't do all the chasing and then sit and hope I made it through the selection process.

I imagine many decent men feel the same way

Ukmale.....thanks for feedback.

You will note, the post was done pretty late in week, and, therefore, gave us the same short time frame as everyone else.

When we know a lot more in advance, we intend to post much earlier...just found ourselves with opportunity relatively late.

Simplyforfun....we have done searches before...contacted guys, made arrangements...only to be let down at last minute, or turn up to find the guy, his brother, dad, mates etc.

We have chosen this way, but, on reflection, may even consider giving up the single guy hunt in future.....many 'talk the talk' but fail to deliver when put to the test.

Bump....gotta try....

By *jsm500Man  over a year ago

wrexham

um you're blocking single guys. !!

!!!

» Add a new message to this topic