FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Seeking a meet this week

Seeking a meet this week

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Perhaps a less ambiguous thread title would be a better idea - lets try again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is that your own hand writing along the side of your cock,,,, if so, I’m guessing your left handed …

I simply wrote backwards - the hardest part was concentrating whilst poking myself in the penis with a felt tip.

"I simply wrote backwards - the hardest part was concentrating whilst poking myself in the penis with a felt tip."

That’s quite impresive,,,, judging by the standardisation of letter sizing you did well to maintain an erection throughout what must have been quite a tricky process...

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Is that your own hand writing along the side of your cock,,,, if so, I’m guessing your left handed … "

I just had to go and look didn't I? lol

aren't we all

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

"I simply wrote backwards - the hardest part was concentrating whilst poking myself in the penis with a felt tip.

That’s quite impresive,,,, judging by the standardisation of letter sizing you did well to maintain an erection throughout what must have been quite a tricky process... "

Soxy!! If the mould was not broken...I'd have your babies (its a French joke - don't be offended)

I perved...mean looked too....

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I simply wrote backwards - the hardest part was concentrating whilst poking myself in the penis with a felt tip."

You know an eye liner would have been less trouble to remove right?

Hope it isn't permanent marker

"I simply wrote backwards - the hardest part was concentrating whilst poking myself in the penis with a felt tip.

That’s quite impresive,,,, judging by the standardisation of letter sizing you did well to maintain an erection throughout what must have been quite a tricky process... "

I'm a single male, I get LOTS of practice at maintaining my own erection...

"

You know an eye liner would have been less trouble to remove right? "

It'd be pretty funny if one of my meets were to later visit the gynaecologist wouldn't it? They'd be like 'who's sexybrain?'

I actually think my new cock pic is the most aesthetically I've managed to write on it thus far

Need to know basis

" "

What? I think I did an artistic job

Well the weekends in, so, daily kick!

Need to know basis

How's your week end?

Refreshingly warm and sunny for a change, perfect weather for a meet ladies!

Oops, been forgetting to keep this thread afloat! How neglectful of me.

Sexybrain I'm MIFFED lol

I thort wot everyone goin on about ? I'll have a shufty - but NA males r blocked grrrrr Hahahahahaha - well woteva it's certainly caught the girlies eye's n if FRENCHBAMBI is I'd better tooooo!!

"if FRENCHBAMBI is I'd better tooooo!! "

She must be impressed by my handwriting.

Unique but Im only impressed with multi tasking cock shots, can it do tricks? Like the washing up or ironing?

Need to know basis

"if FRENCHBAMBI is I'd better tooooo!!

She must be impressed by my handwriting."

Are you flirting with me?

Are you flirting with me? "

Oh I should imagine he is FRENCHBAMBI - but then isn't it de rigeur that we all must

Need to know basis

Oh I should imagine he is FRENCHBAMBI - but then isn't it de rigeur that we all must "

Oh noooooo!! Am I that scarey that you feel obliged to flirt with me?

Oh I should imagine he is FRENCHBAMBI - but then isn't it de rigeur that we all must

Oh noooooo!! Am I that scarey that you feel obliged to flirt with me? "

Well 'i'm such a timid wimpish character that it is an instant defence of mine to flirt wiv everyone in the inane belief that that way I won't end up wiv a punch on the nose instead

Need to know basis

Oh noooooo!! Am I that scarey that you feel obliged to flirt with me?

Well 'i'm such a timid wimpish character that it is an instant defence of mine to flirt wiv everyone in the inane belief that that way I won't end up wiv a punch on the nose instead "

ROFLMAOoooooooo!!! timid....wimpish! yes I can see that

TUT! Ya can't FOOL anybody these days

"Unique but Im only impressed with multi tasking cock shots, can it do tricks? Like the washing up or ironing? "

I don't know about washing up or ironing but I know you can hang a few soapy tea cups off of it

"TUT! Ya can't FOOL anybody these days "

an alert went out via text

Need to know basis

She must be impressed by my handwriting."

Very impressed.

Not really the best weather for a meet, but I'm gonna give this thread a kick anyway x

"Not really the best weather for a meet, but I'm gonna give this thread a kick anyway x"

Can I kick it? Yes I can!

Morning kick!

Need to know basis

Evening kick?

Thanking ye kindly

Need to know basis

Thats what friends are for

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Has this worked yet by the way?

"Has this worked yet by the way?"

Do you want the long or the short answer?

Neither, t'would seem.

"Neither, t'would seem."

Is your mojo with my mojo?

"Neither, t'would seem.

Is your mojo with my mojo? "

What, sexually frustrated in the sunshine?

"Neither, t'would seem.

Is your mojo with my mojo?

What, sexually frustrated in the sunshine?"

Hell yes!!

Its days like this I want to go for a stroll, wander off the beaten track and see if maybe, just maybe I can find a beautiful woman who had the same idea - they must be out there, they MUST be!

"Neither, t'would seem."

Some of us have to sleep sweety.

I am interested whether posting on the forums for meets works for you, as it never has for me.

"Neither, t'would seem.

I am interested whether posting on the forums for meets works for you, as it never has for me."

Well yes and no, forum posts in general have gotten me contacts in the past, but strangely enough, it doesn't work so well when you make it clear that you actually ARE seeking to meet?

"Neither, t'would seem.

I am interested whether posting on the forums for meets works for you, as it never has for me.

Well yes and no, forum posts in general have gotten me contacts in the past, but strangely enough, it doesn't work so well when you make it clear that you actually ARE seeking to meet?"

Same with me. I get contacted after I've posted something random on the forums, but when I put up a post which basically reads 'SEX NOW!' it's tumbles.

Well anyway, good luck with your next posts.

"I get contacted after I've posted something random on the forums, but when I put up a post which basically reads 'SEX NOW!' it's tumbles.

Well anyway, good luck with your next posts. "

Thankyou. I think in many ways, sex is like a lottery - there are a few things you could do to possibly better your chances, but ultimately it just comes down to keep playing until your balls come up x

"keep playing until your balls come up x"

Or something does anyway.

Need to know basis

"Neither, t'would seem.

Well yes and no, forum posts in general have gotten me contacts in the past, but strangely enough, it doesn't work so well when you make it clear that you actually ARE seeking to meet?"

The thing is Mr Brain, you have extremely high standards! I am sure the long legged, fit, with abs, gorjus natural boobs 30 something lady exists on here!

"Neither, t'would seem.

Well yes and no, forum posts in general have gotten me contacts in the past, but strangely enough, it doesn't work so well when you make it clear that you actually ARE seeking to meet?

The thing is Mr Brain, you have extremely high standards! I am sure the long legged, fit, with abs, gorjus natural boobs 30 something lady exists on here!"

They do, I've seen them! Trouble is, they almost always tend to already be in couples...this makes sense however, its a bit like going to Tescos and finding out they've sold all the Krispy Kreme donuts - if you want good things in life, you have to be willing to reach out and grab them, because rest assured that if you don't, someone else will.

Need to know basis

"Neither, t'would seem.

The thing is Mr Brain, you have extremely high standards! I am sure the long legged, fit, with abs, gorjus natural boobs 30 something lady exists on here!

They do, I've seen them! Trouble is, they almost always tend to already be in couples...this makes sense however, its a bit like going to Tescos and finding out they've sold all the Krispy Kreme donuts - if you want good things in life, you have to be willing to reach out and grab them, because rest assured that if you don't, someone else will."

That's very true! Were they not a few singles in your abs thread? And if they are all in couples, why would that stop you reaching out?

"Neither, t'would seem.

They do, I've seen them! Trouble is, they almost always tend to already be in couples...this makes sense however, its a bit like going to Tescos and finding out they've sold all the Krispy Kreme donuts - if you want good things in life, you have to be willing to reach out and grab them, because rest assured that if you don't, someone else will.

That's very true! Were they not a few singles in your abs thread? And if they are all in couples, why would that stop you reaching out?"

It was interesting to see that just about every woman with a gym figure in my abs thread was indeed in a couple...beautiful ladies indeed, but I have no interest in MMF.

Need to know basis

"Neither, t'would seem.

That's very true! Were they not a few singles in your abs thread? And if they are all in couples, why would that stop you reaching out?

It was interesting to see that just about every woman with a gym figure in my abs thread was indeed in a couple...beautiful ladies indeed, but I have no interest in MMF."

The search will continue then!

"Neither, t'would seem.

It was interesting to see that just about every woman with a gym figure in my abs thread was indeed in a couple...beautiful ladies indeed, but I have no interest in MMF.

The search will continue then!"

Well as the saying goes, trying is no promise of success, but NOT trying is always a promise of failure.

Almost forgot to kick this thread today, tsk, silly me x

Need to know basis

"Neither, t'would seem.

The search will continue then!

Well as the saying goes, trying is no promise of success, but NOT trying is always a promise of failure."

If I may quote Lao Tzu, I believe you will enjoy his wisdom.

Of all that is good, sublimity is supreme. Succeeding is the coming together of all that is beautiful. Furtherance is the agreement of all that is just. Perseverance is the foundation of all actions.

Totally forgot about this thread, perhaps now the weathers picked up it might be worth kicking it again (long shot on here but still, nothing ventured).

» Add a new message to this topic