FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > The Sex Maniacs Ball cometh

The Sex Maniacs Ball cometh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he tactile technician OP   Man  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

Dear Ball Guests,

I'm delighted to announce the wondrous return of the Sex Maniacs Ball — going back to our bountiful beginnings — all night on Friday 13th September 2013.

We really hope you can come and enjoy all the freedoms we offer, and look forward to greeting you at the gate. We are charging lower price because it's slightly out of town.

The Ball will be held at the Mousery, a beautiful spa resort with themed rooms just half an hour from Victoria and 6 miles south of the M25. Chalets can be hired and you can snooze in a tent or party all night.

Mouse will once again be heading the bill with the other sexual super-stars. The Ball will be bringing back some of the old treasures such as the Infinity Dome, Dentist's Chair and Ice Cream Blowjob Competitions. The Spa has Jazuccis, Saunas, Heated Swimming Pool, Woods, Lawns, and promise a Bonfire.

Dancing will be to Chris Tofu and Mat Fraser will be presenting the show. As well as performing, Mouse will be organising the madly erotic Sock Wrestling Messy Cake Fights and Human Snail Racing with Bets. Fosit will once again create the most gorgeous Café Shebeen. There will be a Dungeon, Cage with kidnapping, Grope Box, Sensuality Chamber with Minstrels & Peeping, a Salon of the Five Senses, a LGBTI Parlour, Gentle Women-Only Space, Tantric Massage, Anything Goes Boudoir, Climax Clinic and Queening Throne. You'll be able to do what you like in the Photo Booth and Infinity Dome. Spirited Bodies will being new naturist opportunities. Sir Guy Masterleigh and his Pony Girls and Trap will transport you and your newfound or current beau/s around the gorgeous grounds.

Does that sound tempting?

***All proceeds in aid of the Outsiders charity***

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *leepyangelCouple  over a year ago

over the hill and far away

Hi im interested. How much???

"Hi im interested. How much???"
Morning Sleepy, I'll forward you further details by pm which has all the finer stuff in it. xx

By *leepyangelCouple  over a year ago

over the hill and far away

Please xx

"Please xx "
send me a friend invite so I can get past your no single guys filter and pm you please _leepyangel xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oooh this sounds rather good, lots to celebrate that weekend. That's if you would be happy for us to attend.

Thanks xx

"Oooh this sounds rather good, lots to celebrate that weekend. That's if you would be happy for us to attend.

Thanks xx"

sent you a pm with further details. Certainly you're both very welcome xx

By *oop cooperMan  over a year ago

Grimsby, Leeds, Manchester, London & York

I am incredibly interested in the ball could I get more info please via here or a pm??? Xxxx

Sounds like loads of fun for everyone

"Sounds like loads of fun for everyone"
Yeah! the Sex Maniacs Balls are always well organised with a great atmosphere of uninhibited play and entertainment for all tastes; you going to come along? Be good to have the fun that the event promises xx

"I am incredibly interested in the ball could I get more info please via here or a pm??? Xxxx"
pm on its way to you

"I am incredibly interested in the ball could I get more info please via here or a pm??? Xxxx"
Further details herewith as we can't pm lol

Dear Ball Guests,

I'm delighted to announce the wondrous return of the Sex Maniacs Ball — going back to our bountiful beginnings — all night on Friday 13th September 2013.

The recent Night of the Senses, run by Juicy Productions, sadly raised no funds for Outsiders, leaving our charity broke. Now, the crème de la crème of everything we've always offered will now be yours again.

We really hope you can come enjoy all the freedoms we offer, and look forward to greeting you at the gate. We are charging lower price because it's slightly out of town.

The Ball will be held at the Mousery, a beautiful spa resort with themed rooms just half an hour from Victoria and 6 miles south of the M25. Chalets can be hired and you can snooze in a tent or party all night.

Mouse will once again be heading the bill with the other sexual super-stars. The Ball will be bringing back some of the old treasures such as the Infinity Dome, Dentist's Chair and Ice Cream Blowjob Competitions. The Spa has Jazuccis, Saunas, Heated Swimming Pool, Woods, Lawns, and promise a Bonfire.

Dancing will be to Chris Tofu and Mat Fraser will be presenting the show. As well as performing, Mouse will be organising the madly erotic Sock Wrestling Messy Cake Fights and Human Snail Racing with Bets. Fosit will once again create the most gorgeous Café Shebeen. There will be a Dungeon, Cage with kidnapping, Grope Box, Sensuality Chamber with Minstrels & Peeping, a Salon of the Five Senses, a LGBTI Parlour, Gentle Women-Only Space, Tantric Massage, Anything Goes Boudoir, Climax Clinic and Queening Throne. You'll be able to do what you like in the Photo Booth and Infinity Dome. Spirited Bodies will being new naturist opportunities. Sir Guy Masterleigh and his Pony Girls and Trap will transport you and your newfound or current beau/s around the gorgeous grounds.

Tickets:https://www.theticketsellers.co.uk/buy_tickets/events/?id=10027538

Telephone: 0844 870 0000

If you can't come this year, please help to keep Outsiders on the road by donating something into www.GoFundMe.com/37vdik

See you there! Love, Tuppy

Hi there and may I know more please...sounds like fun...

xx

"Hi there and may I know more please...sounds like fun...

xx"

further details pm'd to you Jen, you sound like plenty of fun too xxx

By *oop cooperMan  over a year ago

Grimsby, Leeds, Manchester, London & York

Won't let me message you tactile??

By *ady_CuntaliciousWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Hi in interested, would love a few more details x

"Hi in interested, would love a few more details x"
pm'd you what more I have, like where it is, how you can get tickets unless you want to apply for the currently vacant position of my PA for the evening? There's always a shabari ropework working group, so you'll enjoy that and maybe learn something new.

Take a look anyhow, and google the sex maniacs ball, or night of the senses if you wan't to see more from previous years, come back to me whatever

TT xx

By *iceguy_411Man  over a year ago

Northhants

So I few of my friends are going n was wonderin a price? Let me know - cheers chaps

"Won't let me message you tactile??"
just added you as a friend so you can pm me

"Won't let me message you tactile??"
you're going to have to make some effort and change your filters so that I can,

"So I few of my friends are going n was wonderin a price? Let me know - cheers chaps"

Dear Ball Guests,

I'm delighted to annouce the wondrous return of the Sex Maniacs Ball — going back to our bountiful beginnings — all night on Friday 13th September 2013.

The recent Night of the Senses, run by Juicy Productions, sadly raised no funds for Outsiders, leaving our charity broke. Now, the crème de la crème of everything we've always offered will now be yours again.

We really hope you can come enjoy all the freedoms we offer, and look forward to greeting you at the gate. We are charging lower price because it's slightly out of town.

Tickets:https://www.theticketsellers.co.uk/buy_tickets/events/?id=10027538

Telephone: 0844 870 0000

If you can't come this year, please help to keep Outsiders on the road by donating something into www.GoFundMe.com/37vdik

See you there! Love, Tuppy

By *lipperyWhenWet!Couple  over a year ago

Rochester

Already booked Will be good to meet up again Tactile.

Should be a very good night / morning

"Already booked Will be good to meet up again Tactile.

Should be a very good night / morning "

I hope so; from all accounts the Night of the Senses Ball wasn't; though it could have been because the rude zebra and his circus ring master wasn't there this year

Rochester

Should be a very good night / morning I hope so; from all accounts the Night of the Senses Ball wasn't; though it could have been because the rude zebra and his circus ring master wasn't there this year "

I would agree that the Night of the Senses was bit of a disappointment this year, it may have been high expectations, but it really did not have the edge of previous years for us.

This one though, looks to make that right the layout of the place and the variation,and the people involved, should make for a hell of a night.

Should be a very good night / morning I hope so; from all accounts the Night of the Senses Ball wasn't; though it could have been because the rude zebra and his circus ring master wasn't there this year

I would agree that the Night of the Senses was bit of a disappointment this year, it may have been high expectations, but it really did not have the edge of previous years for us.

This one though, looks to make that right the layout of the place and the variation,and the people involved, should make for a hell of a night. "

Excellent! just need to settle on my PA for the evening and sort my ticket. I'm looking forward to it too

Outsiders is an excellent charity and their associated groups such as SHADA are most welcomed in our sometimes uptight society. Tuppy Owens is a legend and lovely as well!

"Outsiders is an excellent charity and their associated groups such as SHADA are most welcomed in our sometimes uptight society. Tuppy Owens is a legend and lovely as well!"
Here Here, well said, the work they do needs every piece of support we can give

Hi Tactile,

The ball sounds like a lot of fun! Tried to mail, but can't. Is the ball open to single guys too? Grateful for any further info.

Thanks!

"Hi Tactile,

The ball sounds like a lot of fun! Tried to mail, but can't. Is the ball open to single guys too? Grateful for any further info.

Thanks!"

Open to anyone, zebra's, Bunnies, cowboys, the list is endless the more the merrier

Hello TTT,

having been to a couple of 'Night of the Senses' some years ago. Is this basically the same sort of event, as this years Night of the Senses has been has it not?

I gather from earlier entries that the Outsiders did not get any benefit from it?

I would appreciate a pm if you have more details not given in this post.

Thank you,

Alec

By *otwifeHunter808Man  over a year ago

Bury

Would love details maybe get a group from the north ..

By *6hotguy84Man  over a year ago

wickford

Hi, I've just checked out the ticket site as very interested in coming...what proof would I have to bring as a student though - would my student card do?

Thanks

Rochester

Bump for the hell of it! LOL

» Add a new message to this topic