FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Meets

Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not sure whether this is right place or whether to carry on with this site been here for a while ok not regularly but genuine seems being polite and not b..s..t anyone doesnt appear to get you anywhere been around long enough to understand the game but thought try something so winked 30 people over last few days just to see response before you ask yes i checked their profiles 1st as i always do to make sure looking for m ok with winks and right age etc and guess what ONLY 1 couple checked my profile out of 30 winks is it my profile?ok no pics but have put happy to send so tried sending message polite just saying hi and please check my profile no hits this time seems common courtesy doesnt work so guess either got to give up or ignore peoples profiles and harrass everyone.Rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not sure whether this is right place or whether to carry on with this site been here for a while ok not regularly but genuine seems being polite and not b..s..t anyone doesnt appear to get you anywhere been around long enough to understand the game but thought try something so winked 30 people over last few days just to see response before you ask yes i checked their profiles 1st as i always do to make sure looking for m ok with winks and right age etc and guess what ONLY 1 couple checked my profile out of 30 winks is it my profile?ok no pics but have put happy to send so tried sending message polite just saying hi and please check my profile no hits this time seems common courtesy doesnt work so guess either got to give up or ignore peoples profiles and harrass everyone.Rant over"

How do you know that only one couple checked your profile out? What if others did but had it set to stealth mode so it doesn't show up?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi that might be true guess thet can do that but why?and just i suppose enforces my earlier comment re courtesy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi that might be true guess thet can do that but why?and just i suppose enforces my earlier comment re courtesy"

I've got mine set to stealth mode, I often look at peoples profiles after they post in the forums or for some other reason, I don't want people thinking that I'm stalking them or anything so if I'm interested in people, I message them, they have no need to know when or if I looked at thier profiel.

» Add a new message to this topic