FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > BIRMINGHAM PARTY SATURDAY 03-08-2013 START 8PM

BIRMINGHAM PARTY SATURDAY 03-08-2013 START 8PM

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,Hope you ok x

Just to let you no and update you due to high volume of interests and requests from old and new friends + newbie’s. I am giving everybody a chance / preference to attend this party again this time around.

People had other commitments for the previous party, I understand that they could not come, but did show interest and confirmed places in advance!.

BUT if you would like to come please confirm your place via MOBILE NUMBERS ASAP also I kindly request you. Let me no ASAP before Thursday before 10pm. As done previously giving me the 24 hours on the Friday for a float to work updates or changes, Or near the party day please !

Address and location will be given via Text / phone callThis one will be one this SAT 03-08-2013 from 8pm.

Food, drink & condoms will be provided, but due to own preference if you drink.

I recommended and kindly ask you bring your own favorite drink.Please read my FEEDBACK parties have been a hit and a success in the previous one and in past. So its back by demand!

Thanks Tee x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic