FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > DEVON AND CORNWALL SOCIAL - 6TH MARCH 2010

DEVON AND CORNWALL SOCIAL - 6TH MARCH 2010

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

PLYMOUTH SOCIAL – 6TH MARCH

We are planning to hold a social in Plymouth for ALL members of FAB in the Devon and Cornwall region. This will be an ideal forum to get to know each other and make new friends/buddies along the way.

We are planning to have as many of us stay in a centrally local hotel ( details on asking) and rooms are £55 per room at present, but with most hotels these prices may increase so I would advise booking asap to avoid disapointment.

The theme will be 'Pimps and Whores' therefore enabling us ladies to go out in our swing gear, so sorry guys this time its up to you to make the effort!!.

We will be meeting in a local pub and I will arrange for an area to be cordoned off under the guise of joint 'hen and stag' night therefore allowing us all to mingle freely.

Remember we may have a 'mutual hobby' but we do not wish to advertise the fact so total DISCRETION is expected from ALL parties attending.

We anticipate visiting a couple of pubs in town before making our way to Unit 18. Each person is responsible for getting in touch with mo at unit 18 to book a space, I cannot guarantee entry as it is solely up to the owner. I would however advise booking ASAP to ensure a spot. Unit 18 details can be found in the events section of FAB

If interested in attending this event please contact me so I can add you to the attendees list, but you will be responsible for booking your own hotel rooms. And when booking ask if you can have the room number in advance so we know where everyone will be located.

Please note this is NOT a social organised by unit 18 but it is the club we intend to use – DO NOT ask mo for details of the social as all organising is by myself.

A list of attendees will be made available to everyone who will be coming a week

prior to the event.

Can you please send this invite out to your friends list please so we can spread the word and make it a good social.

Book now to ensure a place.

Jenny xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bump

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic