FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Photographs willingly taken

Photographs willingly taken

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, I'm able to take photographs an load them on your pc etc if anyone requires them doing for profile or private use at all, discretion fully assured

Private message or follow thread or call txt number on profile. Xxx mark

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Forgot to mention that I can travell within 30 miles or so from Liverpool

Anyone need pics taken ?

Anyone at all ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone at all ? "

Only an idea, but perhaps if you put some examples of your work on, or was willing to provide links to photos you have taken for other people, then you may get some interest.

No offence, but the one on your profile is not really that good of an example of the kind of photos you can take.

Like I said, no offence meant, just something that I thought may be of help.

My pic was taken on web cam so not very good I must admit but I would never ever post pics of anyone for confidentiality reasons unless I had a signed agreement to authorise the use of any pics I take the law is very strict on this matter of privacy but I fully appreciate your comments and no harm was taken in your critisism .

I only do pics privately and never tell who or what I take unless asked differently anyway thanks for your comments

Much appreciated xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"........ I would never ever post pics of anyone for confidentiality reasons unless I had a signed agreement to authorise the use of any pics....."

In relation to this part, the site wont allow you to post photos of other people in your profile (unless you are in them, but then you couldn't have taken them). However, maybe another member, who you have taken photos of, would allow you to put something on your profile, or perhaps they could verify you and state it in the verification.

Was only trying to be helpful

Very good idea actually, I was part of a cpl an been on here for over 5 yrs , this is my single profile and my hobby so thought I'd spice things up an combine them both maybe if you are both free one weekend unless the hubby does them all for you all the help is much accepted sorry was not intending to be rude or nasty earlier xxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic