FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Midlands/Shropshire Meet

Midlands/Shropshire Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *CanDoThisAllDay OP   Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Good afternoon all you sexy people!

I'm C, and the profile here is ran by me, the female (Said in Martins voice from Friday Night Dinner!), which I hear is odd but there you go! My partner is G, and pictures of us both can be found on our profile

We are currently looking for a meet some time soon with another lady, which I hear are very very very common events and happen to absolutely everybody and are not rare in any way at all! The distance isn't so much an issue, I drive and I'm prepared to go far and wide for a nice woman I click with

So far, we have had a few people contact who have been time wasters and just disapeared, maybe they left the iron on? Or people have messaged us with obvious fake profiles (God bless you Tineye!), but nothing really concrete has happened! Still, its early days, we have only been on here a week!

So if you like what you see, or don't like what you see and would like to suggest pics we could do of something you could see, then PLEASE send us a message! We would love to hear from you!

DISCLAIMER: Women only please, we are not looking for men ATM! Also, if I keep browsing FAB at work I'm gonna get in trouble, I'm wet enough as it is hahaha!!!

C xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would think your best bet is to get some clubs and socials to actually meet some single ladies and see if there is a connection and take it from there

Telford

We are hitting Club Xtasia on Saturday December 7th in West Brom which we are looking forward to C x

Good luck, I think your going to need it

so no couples? lol

Telford

Venus, amazing pics! But at the moment nope, no couples, I'm being selfish for my own needs haha! C x

» Add a new message to this topic