FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > GRIMSBY AREA---Bi T-girl addicted to poppers and being fucked by big cocks

GRIMSBY AREA---Bi T-girl addicted to poppers and being fucked by big cocks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi i'm a Bi T-girl in grimsby who's addicted to poppers and big cocks in me.

I love being fed poppers to inhale hard while i'm fucked by plenty of cock

So any or all of you bi/gay mature guys 55yrs or older who would enjoy/like to get me high on poppers or a little d*unk while they fuck me is encouraged to pm me before 5pm tonight to arrange to meet later tonight.

Any guys that feed me vodka or poppers will get to do with me totally anything at all they wish to no holds barred, i will do completely as they wish right away without question as a good slut should do ..... and i advise any horny guys interested to take full advantage of me in or outdoors i dont mind so collect me in your car and take me dogging.. fuck me outdoors or arrang for you and a friend to share me at your house one night its up to you .

any help from guys interested in helping me be the biggest most promiscuous most fucked and well used t-girl slut in grimsby available at any time to take cock and be fucked is welcomed and generously rewarded regularly by me.

so pm me for details.........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

shame its older men you want

What are poppers?

By *ifornowCouple  over a year ago

Skegness

They are small cardboard tubes generally used at party celebrations and special occasions.

You pull the string on them and they go off with a bang and proceed to discharge streamers.

They can be purchased from any good retailer.

"They are small cardboard tubes generally used at party celebrations and special occasions.

You pull the string on them and they go off with a bang and proceed to discharge streamers.

They can be purchased from any good retailer."

» Add a new message to this topic