FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > London Swing meets this weekend Fri/Sat July 9/10th

London Swing meets this weekend Fri/Sat July 9/10th

By *ougaress OP   Woman  over a year ago

warwicksire, west midlands: 'plays' mostly clubs in

I play mostly in London; could you get to either this Friday or Saturday to meet me inside a swingers club? I'll be at two clubs this weekend; I guarantee you will have no problem getting in or doing me. My process is simple but effective, I ONLY meet initially at a swingers club, under its aegis I can see for myself if a guy is attractive, well mannered et al. I also attend with my husband so I don’t have problems with guys following or hassling me in anyway. If you’re not a chat merchant and meet at Swing-clubs, I’ll be at Hackney Wick Friday, as part of the South London Swingers contingency. All you need do when signing in is ask for Alan (not the owner) he’ll make sure you know which one is me. The pictures attached were taken at South London Swingers Hackney Club.

Saturday at Hellfire Club in South West London: I’ve never been to this club before; I’m hoping the club lives up to its billing and is salubrious. You should telephone the club and speak to someone called Peter, he knows I’m attending and hoping to meet new people there, he can explain all details to you and avoid the Chameleon debacle.

Google those two clubs for complete details.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic