FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Midlands photographer require asap

Midlands photographer require asap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hadesofbluelust OP   Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

New on here and looking to meet yet lots are asking for body shots whereas I have only few face photo's.

Trying to arrange a meet when you're only photo verified, so hard as again many won't consider you seriously until you have a meet feedback, now both horny and frustrated..lol

Can anyone assist or give advise

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

A selfie stick?

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

You're in the Midlands! Get to a social. They're held at Xtasia on a regular basis.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Take a look at the thousands of 'help me' threads currently running. This site is a bit like an intelligence test, if you can work it out through resourcefulness and creativity then you'll do well. Focus more on what you can do and solving the issues yourself than trying to pull others into helping

West Midlands

Both sound ideas, the club idea would be my next fantasy to live out after my first meet, would like to hold parties one I've got a few close friends on here

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Both sound ideas, the club idea would be my next fantasy to live out after my first meet, would like to hold parties one I've got a few close friends on here "

You'd get verifications at a social. Why not do the club and deal with getting verifications at the same time?

West Midlands

I will asap, thanks for your kind advice...Your profile is hot, would drive to you and deal with both issues....

» Add a new message to this topic