FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Naughty photographer wanted!

Naughty photographer wanted!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exyyorkshire OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We are wanting a photographer to take naughty snaps of me the female! Free of charge lol! PM us for more information xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

What qualifies as 'photographer'?

I am pretty good on my phone camera and it allows me to wank with the other hand.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"What qualifies as 'photographer'?

I am pretty good on my phone camera and it allows me to wank with the other hand. "

You sound like most of the "photographers" on here - except you are absolutely honest!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

do you want a professional photographer to provide you with a portfolio for free or just a few snaps for your profile and private pleasure?

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Amature photographer here , for local people only 15/20 miles ,, discretion ashured and expected,

leeds

"Amature photographer here , for local people only 15/20 miles ,, discretion ashured and expected, "

Judging by your profile photographs you are no photographer. They are as bad as your spelling.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Amature photographer here , for local people only 15/20 miles ,, discretion ashured and expected,

Judging by your profile photographs you are no photographer. They are as bad as your spelling."

He clearly says he's an amateur, what's spelling got to do with it?

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

If you were a bit nearer i would happily shoot you some pics...free of charge with no extras/happy endings expected lol.

Ask around amongst other local swingers near you who have used photographers Am or Pro & go from there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shame your so far off we would have loved to get you in front of our cameras x

By *olly RogererMan  over a year ago

notts

Sorry but no "professional" photographer will (or should) do this for free. Why do you want it for free? Whats in it for the photographer?

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Amature photographer here , for local people only 15/20 miles ,, discretion ashured and expected,

Judging by your profile photographs you are no photographer. They are as bad as your spelling."

ops forum police are at it agian, my photos where taken with my phone like most ,

Clacton on Sea

"Sorry but no "professional" photographer will (or should) do this for free. Why do you want it for free? Whats in it for the photographer?

"

You do have a point lol, i personally won't charge people on Fab if i don't have to travel as i do erotic/adult photography for a day job anyway.

But yes i know of about six Pro togs on here that also do the same as me so yes some Adult togs do this for free to stay within Fab rules.

I am happy to shoot off 50 pics free as a taster as i know they will be back again at some point in the future for films or pics...

leeds

Judging by your profile photographs you are no photographer. They are as bad as your spelling.

ops forum police are at it agian, my photos where taken with my phone like most , "

No, not forum police - just cynics. Nobody who claims to be a real photographer would display rubbish pictures. Photographers have pride in their art and would not demean it by displaying poor photographs. Even phone cameras can produce very attractive pictures as many of the selfies on Fab show.

If you are simply a perv that wants to snap pictures while people fuck that's absolutely fine and good luck to you , but at least be honest about it. If you claim to be a photographer then at least make an effort to show you have some competence.

Sorry to hijack the op's thread, but our advice to you would be to look at some fab profiles until you find a suitable style and quality and approach the owners with a request. And contrary to what a lot of people claim, a genuine professional photographer will not necessarily charge if they also can get something out of a session.

Sheffield

Thanks everyone! Didn't mean to open a can of worms..... just want a naughty photo taking session preferably with someone with a camera who knows what they are doing...... It will be fun for them as well surely?

Sheffield

"Sorry but no "professional" photographer will (or should) do this for free. Why do you want it for free? Whats in it for the photographer?

"

Sorry but nothing to do with you so if you are just been nosey or rude sod off and let genuine people reply who are interested and want to have fun on here not just people like you who want to spoil things

By *heTwistedKinkCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Wirral

"Thanks everyone! Didn't mean to open a can of worms..... just want a naughty photo taking session preferably with someone with a camera who knows what they are doing...... It will be fun for them as well surely? "

You will get pro togs offering to do it for free. Quite often they will ask you to do some pics for them for their project and they will do some free for you. Also you will get like fashion photographers wanting to dabble and try erotica so will do it for free for their portfolio.

It's a shame you're not closer because I could have recommended a fair few.

leeds

"Thanks everyone! Didn't mean to open a can of worms..... just want a naughty photo taking session preferably with someone with a camera who knows what they are doing...... It will be fun for them as well surely? "

We're sure it will be - go for it! We enjoy our photography both in front of and behind the camera - though we certainly wouldn't lay claim to be photographers. Hope you find a willing photographer.

By *acberniMan  over a year ago

walsall

While you are probably correct in your reply to the above poster, have you ever tried to take a selfie with a S.L.R. camera ? I guess not as they are very bulky. I have and while not impossible it was extremely difficult and not something I would use at all and Thats from someone who has won photo competitions.

leeds

While you are probably correct in your reply to the above poster, have you ever tried to take a selfie with a S.L.R. camera ? I guess not as they are very bulky. I have and while not impossible it was extremely difficult and not something I would use at all and Thats from someone who has won photo competitions."

Of course we have - many of our photographs are "selfies" and have been taken with an EOS 70D. Any "photographer" will have a decent SLR, a sturdy tripod and a remote control, coupled with WIFI or cable tethered shooting, so taking a good selfie is no more complicated than any other type of photography. But as a photographer you will already know this. In any event a good photographer can take a good photograph with a camera phone. As David Bailey once famously said a good camera doesn't make you a good photographer any more than a good oven makes you a good cook.

Incidentally we take photos for fun - we wouldn't claim to be photographers, so this isn't a call for good photography but for honesty.

Clacton on Sea

"David Bailey once famously said a good camera doesn't make you a good photographer any more than a good oven makes you a good cook.

Incidentally we take photos for fun - we wouldn't claim to be photographers, so this isn't a call for good photography but for honesty. "

I make you right with that statement

I myself don't claim to be a good photographer but the 300+ women i have shot come back for more pics , i scratch my head & still wonder why as i have never had any real training apart from being chucked in the deep end years ago when togs would let me down.

You need to really enjoy what you do & it flows across in your photos.

leeds

"David Bailey once famously said a good camera doesn't make you a good photographer any more than a good oven makes you a good cook.

Incidentally we take photos for fun - we wouldn't claim to be photographers, so this isn't a call for good photography but for honesty.

I make you right with that statement

I myself don't claim to be a good photographer but the 300+ women i have shot come back for more pics , i scratch my head & still wonder why as i have never had any real training apart from being chucked in the deep end years ago when togs would let me down.

You need to really enjoy what you do & it flows across in your photos.

"

notts

[Removed by poster at 10/02/15 19:11:31]

notts

Sorry but nothing to do with you so if you are just been nosey or rude sod off and let genuine people reply who are interested and want to have fun on here not just people like you who want to spoil things "

Sorry but as an open forum I am entitled to my opinion like everyone else,

However your response to me... There was no malice in my reply. I simply pointed out that "professional" photographers usually in most cases take photos for a living and rely on it for their income, so why would they do it for free? Unless of course you were offering something "else" in return (which you didnt stipulate)

However I do stand corrected as some people have said some people will do it for free so I wish you good luck

walsall

While you are probably correct in your reply to the above poster, have you ever tried to take a selfie with a S.L.R. camera ? I guess not as they are very bulky. I have and while not impossible it was extremely difficult and not something I would use at all and Thats from someone who has won photo competitions.

Of course we have - many of our photographs are "selfies" and have been taken with an EOS 70D. Any "photographer" will have a decent SLR, a sturdy tripod and a remote control, coupled with WIFI or cable tethered shooting, so taking a good selfie is no more complicated than any other type of photography. But as a photographer you will already know this. In any event a good photographer can take a good photograph with a camera phone. As David Bailey once famously said a good camera doesn't make you a good photographer any more than a good oven makes you a good cook.

Incidentally we take photos for fun - we wouldn't claim to be photographers, so this isn't a call for good photography but for honesty. "

any decent photographer with loads and loads of spare cash you mean! what about decent ones that have a small budget ? How much have you spent on all the extras you are talking about so you can do those selfies ? far more than i could afford to spend on equipment over several years i bet.

leeds

any decent photographer with loads and loads of spare cash you mean! what about decent ones that have a small budget ? How much have you spent on all the extras you are talking about so you can do those selfies ? far more than i could afford to spend on equipment over several years i bet."

What bit about taking a decent photo on a phone didn't you understand? Some of ours are taken on a mid range DSLR, some on a point and press and some on a phone. The point is that if you take a bit of care you can get a reasonable result. Anyone who calls themselves a photographer (which we don't) would certainly take that care over anything they publicly display.

Incidentally how did you manage to hack into our bank account to find out how much spare cash we have? Presumptuous or what?

Spot on _andb69!!!

walsall

_andb69

I did presume that as you told me you had a very good thousand pound camera that it was fair to suggest you did have a reasonable amount of disposable income, i am extremely sorry if i was incorrect in that assumption. Unlike myself who works in a low paid job because i want to work and not be reliant on the benefit system where i could be about £100 a month better off.

unlike myself where even a mediocre camera phone would cost me 50% or more of my disposable income. Where i scrimped and saved for 20 months to buy my second hand camera. I do admit that i did expect the remote to be far more expensive than they actually are.

I do hope that you feel very good of yourself belittling someone like me and adding to the already depressing state i am in.

leeds

"_andb69

I did presume that as you told me you had a very good thousand pound camera that it was fair to suggest you did have a reasonable amount of disposable income, i am extremely sorry if i was incorrect in that assumption. Unlike myself who works in a low paid job because i want to work and not be reliant on the benefit system where i could be about £100 a month better off.

unlike myself where even a mediocre camera phone would cost me 50% or more of my disposable income. Where i scrimped and saved for 20 months to buy my second hand camera. I do admit that i did expect the remote to be far more expensive than they actually are.

I do hope that you feel very good of yourself belittling someone like me and adding to the already depressing state i am in."

We cannot understand why eithrr accidentally or on purpose you keep missing the point we are making: a good photographer can take a good picture even on the cheapest camera or phone. Photography is about composition and lighting not about equipment. No one who calls themselves a photographer, either amateur or professional, would be happy to show a substandard photograph, and would not make excuses for a poor photograph.

You were the one that asked about our SLR. You did not ask how long we had to save to get one, because after all it is non of your business. However, we did not say that an SLR is needed to take a good photograph - but we are surprised that someone who calls themself a photographer does not have one - or a bridge or a system camera.

The main point we made is still valid. Offering to take photographs of fellow swingers for kicks is absolutely fine and fun for all concerned - to do so whilst selling yourself as a real "photographer" when you are not is just plain dishonest.

If the op ever finds themselves in Cornwall I'd be happy to do them a shoot free of charge. I'm semi-pro...In other words 'pro' but don't do it for a living!

I generally like to get some tasteful lingerie/boudoir stuff for my portfolio at the same time so it tends to be a win-win.

By *arks_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

By *ohncapliorMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Very experienced professional here happy to prove I am real. Experienced nice and trustworthy

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Guys i am a professional portrait photographer here with many lenses and body that cost over 3K EACH! Like i said i am a professional and of course! Published photographer too for last 8 years with my live music, fashion and wedding images all published some even been front cover!

I also have a big portfolio that i got with my work and i building my new portfolio in kink photography but even i am charging around the £50 mark for images just so i can cover travel and get soms nice images for my portfolio so actually! If you getting into a area of photography like me its not bad if your doing it for free but i would suggest you charge low numbers so u at least cover your travel! And CD ect

And it seriously does not matter what camera you have! Its all about your skill as a photographer and understanding how a to take a nice photo thats all u need to know!

So stop fighting with what kit u or others have as it really does not matter that much these days

Says she, with most of her pics photo shopped haha

"Guys i am a professional portrait photographer here with many lenses and body that cost over 3K EACH! Like i said i am a professional and of course! Published photographer too for last 8 years with my live music, fashion and wedding images all published some even been front cover!

I also have a big portfolio that i got with my work and i building my new portfolio in kink photography but even i am charging around the £50 mark for images just so i can cover travel and get soms nice images for my portfolio so actually! If you getting into a area of photography like me its not bad if your doing it for free but i would suggest you charge low numbers so u at least cover your travel! And CD ect

And it seriously does not matter what camera you have! Its all about your skill as a photographer and understanding how a to take a nice photo thats all u need to know!

So stop fighting with what kit u or others have as it really does not matter that much these days"

Well said that man x

What a genuinely nice guy, X

[Removed by poster at 05/09/17 09:59:47]

"_andb69

I do hope that you feel very good of yourself belittling someone like me and adding to the already depressing state i am in.

We cannot understand why eithrr accidentally or on purpose you keep missing the point we are making: a good photographer can take a good picture even on the cheapest camera or phone. Photography is about composition and lighting not about equipment. No one who calls themselves a photographer, either amateur or professional, would be happy to show a substandard photograph, and would not make excuses for a poor photograph.

You were the one that asked about our SLR. You did not ask how long we had to save to get one, because after all it is non of your business. However, we did not say that an SLR is needed to take a good photograph - but we are surprised that someone who calls themself a photographer does not have one - or a bridge or a system camera.

The main point we made is still valid. Offering to take photographs of fellow swingers for kicks is absolutely fine and fun for all concerned - to do so whilst selling yourself as a real "photographer" when you are not is just plain dishonest. "

In my day to day job 90% of my time is taken up taking photos, normally on auto point and shoot and for that reason alone I never refer to myself as a photographer. I have numerous cameras from cheap to expensive but because no real thought has to go into my photos for my job I don't confess to be a photographer, I supply a service which includes photos. However, at a weekend when i am out and about and taking photos for myself, I put a lot more thought into them and compose them and adjust for lighting etc so then I may confess to being a practicing amateur photographer...

I et you're point totally

By *XimagesCouple  over a year ago

north liverpool

An old thread re-visited...but some good points made.

'Professional' can mean different things to different people... it should mean that images are of a particular standard.

Having said that... photography can be very subjective.

I've seen self-confessed amateurs create fabulous images... and self-confessed professionals create lousy images...

I guess if the Client does their homework and is happy with the images provided - then great. If the Client is happy to pay for those, then even better for the photographer.

Lighting , composition etc are all key - perhaps more so than the amount spent of gear - although a studio and a variety of modifiers used appropriately has benefits.

Its something I do for a living and so far Clients are happy..... but I have seen some work by others whose work I really envy and would wish to emulate one day.

If someone is looking for a photoshoot then check the work the person has produced before - if you are happy with that, and the shoot goes well and you get the images you want.. then happy days... the customer is always right as they say...

By *heTwistedKinkCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Wirral

Why not try an open shoot. There is one at Townhouse in October.

By *lfiesqboMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Good amateur here. Good photographic equipment. Can offer a free service. You give me a card for the camera and I give it back at the end. I don't keep your pictures so they are still under YOUR control.

Take care

Andy

By *ancspete132Man  over a year ago

oldham

She not been on for 2 months so doubt you'll get a reply now

By *OcuriousOXMan  over a year ago

york

I've photographed weddings in the past and have professional canon cameras, lenses and gear. I like using soft ambient light during the daytime (flash kills the softness) so a daytime meet would be best. I live in York

» Add a new message to this topic