FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Looking for a social meet

Looking for a social meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

if any of you lovely lady's would be up for a social meet please feel free to pm me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's a forum section dedicated to meets here:

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/meets

Oh ok thanks

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Oh ok thanks "

Youve got one line in your profile that made me go but I'm too far away and sadly not able to meet at the mo (or for quite a while I reckon) shame xx

"Oh ok thanks

Youve got one line in your profile that made me go but I'm too far away and sadly not able to meet at the mo (or for quite a while I reckon) shame xx"

Yeah it is a bit far but you would be so worth the travel why can't you meet is it bad ? Pm me if you like if can't meet you chat is always good xx

Kent

"Oh ok thanks

Youve got one line in your profile that made me go but I'm too far away and sadly not able to meet at the mo (or for quite a while I reckon) shame xx Yeah it is a bit far but you would be so worth the travel why can't you meet is it bad ? Pm me if you like if can't meet you chat is always good xx"

Work , kids, life, last time I tried to meet I had to cut it short to come home to a poorly child leaving a guy alone in a hotel room he had paid for and travelled 3 hours to get to! I felt awful. So no more meets for me for a while.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Oh ok thanks

Youve got one line in your profile that made me go but I'm too far away and sadly not able to meet at the mo (or for quite a while I reckon) shame xx"

Which line do you like? I'm guessing the boiler suit and oil mechanic line?

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

Gutted for you both. Thought there was a hook up there!

"Oh ok thanks

Youve got one line in your profile that made me go but I'm too far away and sadly not able to meet at the mo (or for quite a while I reckon) shame xx Yeah it is a bit far but you would be so worth the travel why can't you meet is it bad ? Pm me if you like if can't meet you chat is always good xx

Work , kids, life, last time I tried to meet I had to cut it short to come home to a poorly child leaving a guy alone in a hotel room he had paid for and travelled 3 hours to get to! I felt awful. So no more meets for me for a while."

Oh ok just life got in the way then dam you life haha xx

Kent

"Oh ok thanks

Youve got one line in your profile that made me go but I'm too far away and sadly not able to meet at the mo (or for quite a while I reckon) shame xx

Which line do you like? I'm guessing the boiler suit and oil mechanic line? "

Ah steve! You know me well!

"Oh ok thanks

Which line do you like? I'm guessing the boiler suit and oil mechanic line? "

its good don't you think haha

"Oh ok thanks

Which line do you like? I'm guessing the boiler suit and oil mechanic line? its good don't you think haha "

the hard part is getting the overalls back off after there so tight hahaha

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Distance is always a bloody problem

London

"Distance is always a bloody problem "

Tell me about it. I'm in a major city and I've met more and had more interest from miles from me. The furthest to date is Norwich!

Yeah it's a problem unless it was say a weekend so 2 days or something then it's not so bad I guess

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Distance is always a bloody problem

Tell me about it. I'm in a major city and I've met more and had more interest from miles from me. The furthest to date is Norwich! "

I find more respectful men are south of the border, been chatting to someone from Northampton - if only flights were cheaper

London

Tell me about it. I'm in a major city and I've met more and had more interest from miles from me. The furthest to date is Norwich!

I find more respectful men are south of the border, been chatting to someone from Northampton - if only flights were cheaper "

I don't mind travelling. Great way to see the country!

I find more respectful men are south of the border, been chatting to someone from Northampton - if only flights were cheaper "

thanks yeah if only would be so much easier and faster plus I'd get to meet you

Scotland - Aberdeen

I find more respectful men are south of the border, been chatting to someone from Northampton - if only flights were cheaper thanks yeah if only would be so much easier and faster plus I'd get to meet you "

Planned 2 x months in advanced can bring them down to £125

I find more respectful men are south of the border, been chatting to someone from Northampton - if only flights were cheaper thanks yeah if only would be so much easier and faster plus I'd get to meet you

Planned 2 x months in advanced can bring them down to £125 "

to go where here ? X

Scotland - Aberdeen

I find more respectful men are south of the border, been chatting to someone from Northampton - if only flights were cheaper thanks yeah if only would be so much easier and faster plus I'd get to meet you

Planned 2 x months in advanced can bring them down to £125 to go where here ? X"

The main airports are usually ok, some though are very limited when it comes to weekends x

Planned 2 x months in advanced can bring them down to £125 to go where here ? X

The main airports are usually ok, some though are very limited when it comes to weekends x"

We should look at them be worth it

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Oh ok thanks

Which line do you like? I'm guessing the boiler suit and oil mechanic line? its good don't you think haha the hard part is getting the overalls back off after there so tight hahaha "

I'm not very mechanically minded and don't have any overalls so can't comment but as long as some ladies do, you must be doing something right. Actually, I met a lovely lady for a coffee in Weymouth once. She was in biker leathers

"Oh ok thanks

Which line do you like? I'm guessing the boiler suit and oil mechanic line? its good don't you think haha the hard part is getting the overalls back off after there so tight hahaha

I'm not very mechanically minded and don't have any overalls so can't comment but as long as some ladies do, you must be doing something right. Actually, I met a lovely lady for a coffee in Weymouth once. She was in biker leathers "

When was that ?

Anyone about for a social meet today ?

» Add a new message to this topic