FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Woman who like Gangbangs

Woman who like Gangbangs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a proposal for you - this will be completely discreet no1 will ever know I have a select few males who if you like (all) will be masked to protect thiers and yours identity - to meet at a selected point of yours or our choice for a one off no holes barred gangbang if this appeals to you then inbox me x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

No disrespect, but I think you will struggle with this, as a profile that has been on 11 months, with no verifications.

People who are likely to respond to this will need some kind of demonstration that you can deliver, and your profile does not demonstrate that you can.

Your profile has a meet/event up for a gangbang, but if you don't even have a lady, then i may be wrong, but you unlikely to find One by these means!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"No disrespect, but I think you will struggle with this, as a profile that has been on 11 months, with no verifications.

People who are likely to respond to this will need some kind of demonstration that you can deliver, and your profile does not demonstrate that you can.

Your profile has a meet/event up for a gangbang, but if you don't even have a lady, then i may be wrong, but you unlikely to find One by these means!"

Cheers.... Not

» Add a new message to this topic