FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Abfabs bi night Monday 21st December

Abfabs bi night Monday 21st December

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There should be quite a few bi guys and bi couples at Abfabs on Monday (and we happen to know a few of them) for a little early Christmas kinkiness (I love that spell check wanted to make that "kinky mess").

Come and join us - it should be a fun night.

V and A

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *TFSeventyMan  over a year ago

Weybridge

Will be there for one last play before Crimbo

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i am travelling from Winchester and happy to give a lift if needed , and yes i do have a single guys membership so not looking for a couples entry , ohhh also no need to play with me , (well unless you want to !)

who else is going xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There's a few meets up from friends of ours and some other guys who have PMd to say they're going. It should be fun.

Interestingly there's a daytime party showing up on meets and events as well. Tempting.

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

"There's a few meets up from friends of ours and some other guys who have PMd to say they're going. It should be fun.

Interestingly there's a daytime party showing up on meets and events as well. Tempting. "

I saw that too and have been tempted by both. I have decided to take the kids to see Star Wars during the day so will most likely go to AbFabs in the evening. Looks like it will be a lot of fun

i think i will make my way about 6pm

» Add a new message to this topic