FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Photo shoot in Limo

Photo shoot in Limo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oves2lick OP   Man  over a year ago

kings lynn

Hi i Have been given the use of a Limo to do photo shoots or videos in and im Looking for Females or cpls that would fancy doing something Different Like this.if you are interested please Message me for more details if interested.

Thankyou.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

I'd love to do that!

Had a similar offer a while back but it fell through.

Janet

xxxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi i am an photographer with various bits of kit, if ur looking for one, I would gladdly help. I am in pboro so only down the road from you. msg me and let me know

By *ickeyandrewsMan  over a year ago

birmingham

I hope you don't mind me adding to this thread. I think we may be interested in something like that is does sound fun. Or maybe you would also be interested in a project we have started to think about.

Myself and my FB "naughtylisa" have started to discuss the idea of making a video about one of our fantasies of some sexy erotic swinging. Basically lots of dressing up for a classy evening of debauchery - suits for the gents - ballgowns and evening dresses for the ladies. maybe a masquerade ball theme.

The emphasis is on eroticism, lots of sensual kissing stroking , slow undressing etc. Sexy clothing and lingerie, corsets, jewllery, opera gloves etc. Ultimately enjoying the more erotic side of things, people having having fun and no pressure on anyone to do anything they don't want (after all where's the fun in that).

The video would only be for private viewing between the people involved and definitely not for sale or uploading on the internet. we're looking for likeminded couples who would be interested in enjoying this fantasy.

It's all about having fun. I have a television background, lighting kit, sound equipment 2 professional HD cameras and editing facilities - and we want to make something that looks arty and sexy but most of all we are looking to find people who like sharing and indulging in a few sexy erotic fantasies.

Let us know if you are interested?

By *obsrocketMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

The idea of a photo shoot or video with a limo has been a fantasy of mine for sometime. I occasionally help out a friend with wedding chauffering so have the suit, chauffeurs cap etc would love to join you even if its just as a prop.

» Add a new message to this topic