FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Single women

Single women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istressdandsubt OP   Couple  over a year ago

caterham

Why is it that a couple who want single women don't like to play with a couple where the female can do full swap but male half prefers soft swap. Can't belive how many couples won't play with us just because male half doesn't go the whole way. Have even offered to do role play whilst tied up watching a couple enjoy my wife

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is it that a couple who want single women don't like to play with a couple where the female can do full swap but male half prefers soft swap. Can't belive how many couples won't play with us just because male half doesn't go the whole way. Have even offered to do role play whilst tied up watching a couple enjoy my wife "

That's just crazy. I no some people have a issue with being watched but surly it's a way around the shortage of single fems who meet couples. We've had a similar issue where Mrs wants to sit back and watch mr play (like he as done with her) it's so erotic and a turn on watching each other but again people want us both involved or for him to meet on his own.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic