FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Cardiff Hotel Meet 29th

Cardiff Hotel Meet 29th

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ardiffCoupleNJ OP   Couple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

My partner has a fantasy to be tied & blindfolded with several guys sensuously touching & playing with her while I help / watch!

Looking for 4 or 5 reliable guys who can make a Wednesday evening hotel meet, central Cardiff 29th March, approx between 8.30pm & 11pm -then depart. Must be clean, between 25 & 50ish approx. Not looking for Adonis' but ...well endowed is a bonus for sure. Non pushy!

Be prepared to share & pamper her -it's all about her pleasure. If in the event she says no -she means no. She fancies the idea of lots of attention at the same time. Doesn't particularly like giving oral (loves to receive). Safe sex only. May like to try DP. Must be comfortable with close proximity to other cocks! She enjoys seeing guys wank each other over her though not a necessity. Would like me to film / take photos so make sure you are comfortable with this.

Points to note:

We'd like to see photos & veris on your profile & will require mobile no. Will chat by phone a few days before to make sure we are still comfortable & confirm final arrangements.

Hope I've covered most of the points! If interested get in touch...

Thanks, N.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

looking forward to a hot evening!

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Hotel booked

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Quite disconcerting how many replies we have had to this. But when it comes to the detail & the mention of phoning to confirm, all manner of excuses arise (or message is read and not replied to)!!

Ah well!

So looking for one more sexy guy!

If that's you, please READ the first message in this thread fully first before messaging us... all the info is there!

» Add a new message to this topic