FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Northwest dogging

Northwest dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In our experience all the old dogging spots are now just full of gay men - that's why we don't go anymore. Nothing against them but dogging has pretty much died from a couple's perspective.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So what do you do instead tasty?

Never spoke to anyone with any good places ..... shagging out side is great ?? But there got to be some one out there who knows something ....... place over near bolton which is very out the way . It's just country side really with roads going through it

"In our experience all the old dogging spots are now just full of gay men - that's why we don't go anymore. Nothing against them but dogging has pretty much died from a couple's perspective."

I no a place not really known if your interested in doing dogging how it should be

I would love to know please, if you could PM me.

By *lutwife And Cuck HusbandCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We are looking for any recomended locations (north west) x

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"In our experience all the old dogging spots are now just full of gay men - that's why we don't go anymore. Nothing against them but dogging has pretty much died from a couple's perspective."

It could well be that these sites were originally 'gay men's cruising areas' that were then taking over and used by doggers..now reclaimed as cruising areas..

Can the two not work together?

Also looking for active locations

By *aughty Wigan CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Wigan

"

..... Can the two not work together? "

Not good for the ego when a guy does come over to the window and then apologies cause he didn't realise there was a woman in the car and hastily makes a retreat

Or even worse when alone and hot men coming to your window thinking your about that life

Got not hot

By *och8888Man  over a year ago

manchester

do people still go dogging I cant seam to find any that go apart from gay men which I don't want to know

By *oyandJulieMan  over a year ago

blackburn

When J was alive, we used to go out daytime dogging to known areas & we were never let down, with single guys looking for couples. I still go as a single male. OK yes, there are Gay / Bi guys but there are more straight ones looking for couples / single Fems. I'm straight & had fun a few times with couples

By *entlemansclubCouple  over a year ago

Oswestry

We go once the weather is warmer, we find a secluded place be it country carpark, beauty spot, etc and then invite guys down. We found just turning up at a known dogging spot is nearly almost a waste of of time and can be blighted with police presence.

Absolutely, the two can mix, the problem is very few couples venture out now & I don't understand why, it's a great hobby!

dogging is a myth !

"We go once the weather is warmer, we find a secluded place be it country carpark, beauty spot, etc and then invite guys down. We found just turning up at a known dogging spot is nearly almost a waste of of time and can be blighted with police presence. "
it was bad when I attempted it

By *och8888Man  over a year ago

manchester

the problem is I cant seam to find any women or couples that go I keep looking on here who out and all seams to be men

By *entlemansclubCouple  over a year ago

Oswestry

We find probably 90% of men don't turn up anyway they talk the talk but when it comes to the meet there's always an excuse. On average we invite 15-20 to a Dogging meet and we always end up with no more than 5 that turn up

By *ruity2sumCouple  over a year ago

york

All I can think when I read this , " dogging in the north west " is peter kay s car share

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

"We find probably 90% of men don't turn up anyway they talk the talk but when it comes to the meet there's always an excuse. On average we invite 15-20 to a Dogging meet and we always end up with no more than 5 that turn up "

Seems so many time wasters these days and will only get worse as the good places disappear fast but as you said earlier they are still out there if one cares to find them.

By *anc Adventure SeekerMan  over a year ago

Stockport

So, is anyone interested in some dogging action later this evening?

Me were?

hi all..

if anyone knows any good dogging places

could you mail them me...ta..

By *oistknickersCouple  over a year ago

London

I think you're right but I hope you're wrong.

By *kyblue521Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Only recently moved back to the Northwest after being based down south in the Army for the last 20 years. Use to enjoy getting out dogging at some well know sites down south and was quite successful with several couples I knew that played regularly. However that was over 10-15 years ago now and like everyone has said the scene seems to have died a death with everyone moving onto organised meets or club events. Myself included, shame as I would like to relive the excitement again.

None existent except - men

By *az28500Man  over a year ago

flint

I fancy giving it a go if there's any round chester/ North wales

It wernt the nicest experience

By *RONSHAFTMan  over a year ago

Norden

His to you all

Well the days of Dogging are well and truly behind us these days over the years I've had some brilliant adventures and some fantastic shows all over the country as people say it's nearly all gays nowadays the other reason for the Dogging decline is to many clubs and the Internet but if you stay out long enough you still get the odd result

Well that's it from an old school time served DOGGER .

By *uietguy69Man  over a year ago

wigan

Never had a bad dogging experience yet had some amazing ones with the ex in which one led to a hotel meet and recently with a friend that I introduced to the Dogging scene and she loved it and wants to try it again so all good so far

Wigan

We are still looking for active places near to Pilling, not just quiet areas we can arrange a meet, but more places that are used, so we can just turn up as we often only able to sneak out at last minute which makes arranging meets difficult.

We not been out for a while and would be good to get back out dogging, so if anyone knows any places, drop us a message with details, please

Pilling in general is quiet, the coastal car parks may offer a few opportunities, but I guess with all dogging spots it's pot luck.

Dogging in the NW is on the decline. When I worked in Wigan there was a few good spots but the local press heard of the places and soon closed down.

Generally I feel the popularity of dogging has put folk off as far too many people which can cause too much attention .

Yep it's changed drastically!!! And not for the better.

"His to you all

Well the days of Dogging are well and truly behind us these days over the years I've had some brilliant adventures and some fantastic shows all over the country as people say it's nearly all gays nowadays the other reason for the Dogging decline is to many clubs and the Internet but if you stay out long enough you still get the odd result

Well that's it from an old school time served DOGGER . "

it's a waiting game for sure..

By *tongueMan  over a year ago

Wrexham

not good that must have been very upsetting for your lovely lady

Like fishing initt!!

Tasty fruit indeed,,, I would be interested if you found a spot

Wigan couple on me for a great location for dogging

We was out till 5 am on a Saturday night went to 5 different DOGGIN locations scattered about the Northwest we spoke to 1 single bloke ...THAT WAS IT

Wigan

"We was out till 5 am on a Saturday night went to 5 different DOGGIN locations scattered about the Northwest we spoke to 1 single bloke ...THAT WAS IT "

You usually more lucky than that

I've been going round loads of places and just found guys, had some good talks but never any actions till about 2 months ago when I found a couple who go to a certain place.

And according to that couple their are a few other couples who also come to this place but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack to try and get people on the same night cause of commitments and stuff.

Still though I've had lots of fun with this couple in the outdoors since finding them.

I think couples just need to go out more on the same nights rather than one couple maybe once a week, that is why these places are full of gay guys (which I'm not saying is wrong just how it is)

We are interested to hear of any good places near Liverpool?

Its a very much a hit or miss game nowadays what with the threat of police,press and boy racers.Used to be two well used dogging spots in Rainford but alas as all good things....

By *leezer geezerMan  over a year ago

manchester

I now a good spot in cheadle it's not really used much

"We was out till 5 am on a Saturday night went to 5 different DOGGIN locations scattered about the Northwest we spoke to 1 single bloke ...THAT WAS IT

You usually more lucky than that "

LOL. Your the best

Started reading about Dogger...thought it was The Fishing Forecast!! Remember when I was a pup...always thought then it was Dogger Fisher Germans bite!! ....anyway I digress!! Can I go on piste ....as opposed to off piste dogging! Very new/late to scene (have to make up for lost time) I see there is A Fab Social/Play at The Townhouse Friday 11th August- normally with age restrictions I am not able to get in! Too old as opposed to having to show ID for being too young lol ....so has anyone been to these Fab Socials at clubs before and anyone going on the 11th?

Anyone know any sites in liverpool

By *uymartinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Had some great nights dogging,scammonden dam,daisy nook still get busy and also had good times at Albany hall!!

There's also cuerden...up and coming

No time like the present,any couples wanting to meet this week in Lancashire ??

By *ustagentMan  over a year ago

wa14

always fancied outdoor fun but i do like my creature comforts but never say never,so anyone know a good spot in the north discresion a must!

By *ornynwcplCouple  over a year ago

Preston

"There's also cuerden...up and coming "

Cuerden has more of a reputation for men though, not couples?

Depends which bit and who's there....there's gays everywhere in all spots and places ....

Just swerve them like I do

By *olite and hornyMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Could somebody inbox me some nice spots or ideas and let's hook up and start a new doggie location for the real fun people

"Could somebody inbox me some nice spots or ideas and let's hook up and start a new doggie location for the real fun people "
count me in for real deals

By *uymartinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Had a top night Saturday evening up at scammonden dam,I did take a greedy girl and she did every guy up there more than once!! So north west dogging is still alive!!! Could do with more females coming out!!

can so please inbox some nice spot in Rochdale and Oldham

Love dawn meet with f 6 am nr manchester anyone know anywhere for daytime action inbox me

In all the spots I have ever been to apart from tog hill the gays do tend to spoil it for the couple's by continuing driving around and not parking up and waiting or parking nose to nose with there headlights on in their faces, or generally doing things in their cars which you wouldn't do in a bar after all if someone's stood next to you in the bar and is in your face, their going to get a belting!

The other problems which plague the dogging spots first and the worst boy racers, back and forth making complet arses of them selves. secondly cops enough said.thirdly rude doggers not waiting on the couple's and what they want, forth gays behaving badly! So I think the best thing is to make contact with people on the same wave length and meet in an arranged spot, and work from there.

As a PS, I find the Google map grid figure system the best way to communicate an exact spot as I used in one of my previous posts

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/648952

I hope this has been of some use to you all

Cheers

Wigan

So only swingers can understand the Google map grid system, and the police, boy racers or anyone else who is able to read the post wont understand it if they are not swingers/doggers?

No wonder so many couples have given up dogging, us included

"So only swingers can understand the Google map grid system, and the police, boy racers or anyone else who is able to read the post wont understand it if they are not swingers/doggers?

No wonder so many couples have given up dogging, us included "

Not what I ment the Google system is for once you have your prepared audience and you want to give a accurate RV point

Can't be doing with the cat and mouse game....blokes following the cars if there's a bird in it....certainly its not the way to do things...

"Can't be doing with the cat and mouse game....blokes following the cars if there's a bird in it....certainly its not the way to do things... "

Still a good few around with no gay men good with couples too around Tameside Contact us if needed xx

By *ans123Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"We find probably 90% of men don't turn up anyway they talk the talk but when it comes to the meet there's always an excuse. On average we invite 15-20 to a Dogging meet and we always end up with no more than 5 that turn up "
very true

"We was out till 5 am on a Saturday night went to 5 different DOGGIN locations scattered about the Northwest we spoke to 1 single bloke ...THAT WAS IT "

We drove all round country went to all we could find and nothing blidworth woods in nottingham used to be good but way too many men tbf no couples in all our time dogging we met one cple in a campervan exchanged conversations that was it its so fustrating we drive round for hours on end town to town and get the impression we are the only horney fuckers around lol xx

By *er_kateCouple  over a year ago

manchester

I know loads ask this but could anybody pm us any good dogging locations getting a bit tired of usual place thanks in advance xkate@merx

"Can't be doing with the cat and mouse game....blokes following the cars if there's a bird in it....certainly its not the way to do things... "

Don't call them birds...the chicks don't like it!

Any around the burnley blackburn area please message me

"Can't be doing with the cat and mouse game....blokes following the cars if there's a bird in it....certainly its not the way to do things...

Don't call them birds...the chicks don't like it! "

By *RONSHAFTMan  over a year ago

Norden

Hi do any couples go to the Hartford diner layby on the A 556 nowadays

By *arkHorse1017Man 32 weeks ago

cheshire

There is alot of gay men just knocking about and locking one out haha.

But there's places I know of that are secluded.

I've named some in other threads but I keep one on the low because its a really quiet place could have fun for hours and not be disturbed.

Feel free to message for info. Cheshire area.

By *arkHorse1017Man 32 weeks ago

cheshire

Knocking*

By *o drama larmaMan 32 weeks ago

manchester

That’s terrible……

What a waste of everyone’s time

By *o drama larmaMan 32 weeks ago

manchester

Shame…..they’re gone! Lol

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

yes couples still go dogging, alot use more private spots and invite others rather than it being a swarm of vultures at dogging spots

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

Me too

Where?

"Had some great nights dogging,scammonden dam,daisy nook still get busy and also had good times at Albany hall!!"

dogging does still happen, but we avoid places that are announced or well known like above otherwise you get overwhelmed, people just cruising, people trying to follow you home etc.

we go dogging regularly but keep locations/times varied so no pattern.

» Add a new message to this topic