FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > How to gain first meet?

How to gain first meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iverpoollad11500 OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Hi everyone you could say i am new to this even though i have had an active profile for a while. I am struggling massively with people not believing my profile is genuine and my pics due to the fact i have no verifications !

No matter how much i have tried i cannot get over this hurdle i just want to get into the fabbing scene. I have went to go to a couple of clubs but i really do not want to go in on my own as i dont have a clue what awaits me on the other side of the door i am not shy i just dont like going into places that i have no experience with. Can anyone offer any advice at all (or meets haha!)

Cheers guys (face pics available)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tongueMan  over a year ago

Wrexham

Go to a club chat with folks and get them to veri you. Try a greedy girls event

By *iverpoollad11500 OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Go to a club chat with folks and get them to veri you. Try a greedy girls event"

Cheers mate what happens at a greedy girls event? Any particular clubs that are good for first times ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try a social gathering locally to begin with , people will get to know your face and personality.

Use the chatrooms on here to make a few contacts again for a couple of social meets then maybe get invited along by a couple or single to attend something more intimate

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi mate,

I went to my first party recently. Just have a look for party/events in the meets/events section in your area and Drop them a message. That's what I did and had a great night and met some great people.

Have fun amigo.

» Add a new message to this topic