FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Drs photographic session - exhibitionism and play

Drs photographic session - exhibitionism and play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello. Relatively new to the site.

One of the things I do is a Drs role play examination experience. Ideally I’d like to have some photos to go on my profile. I’m therefore looking to meet with a female who is willing to work with me in getting something organised.

Because of The nature of what I’m looking for, there would be some rules from me, for you:

The shits would be from various sections of my regular appointment process.

They can be anonymous as you like.

You can use and keep whatever you like.

I’m an experienced photographer, so if you have any requests for anything you want to capture then just say and I will gladly help.

And this is the most important one - you take the card out of the camera at the end of the shoot and you send me the shots that you are happy for me to use. I want you to feel you have control in this area.

This is a very genuine offer and post...I need a creative way to get the photos that I need on my profile.

Please feel free to ask me any questions, if you need any more detail.

For an example of how the appointments normally run, there’s a series of posts by me in the ‘stories and fantasies’ forum page, detailing a recent encounter.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Still very much looking to get this organised.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic