FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Mff for hubby's birthday!!! :D

Mff for hubby's birthday!!! :D

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all, thanks for reading

First off as it states in the title im looking for another female to join me(mrs) in giving mr one hell of a birthday treat as he's 31 soon

Ok now im not bi, so if you only want to help but you want girl/girl fun then sorry but you wont get that here, if the mood takes me then im not saying there wont be some play there, but this will be all about mr as it will be his birthday treat :P

We will be able to travel to you as long as your in or around the midlands/wales area or we can accom, now this will be going through me (mrs) as i want to pick what mr gets

If you are interested or have any questions then feel free to contact me

Oh and his birthday is next week, but if it takes a little longer to find the right person then it will be ok to be a few days to a week or 2 after his birthday if needs be

Thanks

Mrs x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

Good luck, i tryed many a time to pimp my fella out, but with no luck lol. xx

"Good luck, i tryed many a time to pimp my fella out, but with no luck lol. xx"

Lol, not trying to pimp him out, just want to sort out a bit of fun for him for his birthday as were doing the usual stuff like going out for a meal etc and wanted to add a little more

x

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

Finding a Bi woman, for a MMF is hard enough, let alone a straight one. Not sure why a straight woman would want to play with a couple, when she can have all the attention of a single guy. Hopefully you will be lucky and find one. Happy swinging xx

» Add a new message to this topic