FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Kinky Couple seeking Fem

Kinky Couple seeking Fem

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey

We are a kinky FWB couple in our early to mid 30's looking for a female to join us. We have regular weekly fun and if we click with you then we can make this a regular thing. 

Little about me, I'm a young attractive white male with Mediterranean roots. I'm 6ft1, tall dark and handsome. I'm a genuine guy with a great sense if humour, great hygiene. I'm  what you might call a hypersexual which means I have a massive sex drive and can cum multiple times and last for hours in bed. I have a lot of stamina and like to go for hours. I'm smooth and shaved below, circumcised and well hung thickness as well as length. But don't worry nothing that will be painful as I know how to use my tool.

About her: She is 5ft7 slim build English rose with a great pair of breasts and a nice round arse. Shaved pussy and great legs. She is friendly and fun with a great personality. She's a sub and wants to watch me fuck another girl and be made to lick a pussy like a good little girl. She wants to watch me dominate another girl but I also want to watch her being fucked by a female while I watch and join in

Let us know  if you are interested. Please note I will be the main point of contact and once I vet you and clear you to be geniune and real I will give you her number where we can whats app in group chat/cam etc... We are totaly geniune and you should be too.

Direct message me if you're interested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

OP, you have a single male profile, and yet you are posting that you are a couple, looking for a woman.

You might find that women do not feel safe in this circumstance. They cannot check your veris, if you have any.

If your female friend is genuine, perhaps you should create a couple profile, as has been suggested to you before.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic