FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Chunkymufins adult party

Chunkymufins adult party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hunkymufin OP   Couple  over a year ago

Boston

Come and help Neil celebrate his birthday on Saturday 14th April 8pm-2am.

Hi we have been swinging for many years but currently taking time away from playing due to health reasons, however we are still holding private party’s.

We are getting know for our party’s as we are very friendly welcoming and relaxed.

We have a playhouse with heated swimming pool spa hot tub sauna bar area pool room and cinema room with play areas. It’s great for new people to get to know genuine people in a relaxed atmosphere with no pressure, but for those who have been swinging for a while come and meet other genuine couples and singles.

If you’d like details please get in touch and we look forward to seeing old and new faces

Michelle Neil x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi an open message to all ... just to verify and re-assure folks.

I was welcomed to a Chunkymuffins house party (quite a while back now).

I just want to say what a super experience. Great hosts in a great private venue. Despite my dad-bod I was made to feel comfortable and numerous folks chatted to me politely ... such a nice crowd WELL DONE GUYS - you know how to lay on a great party . (big thumbs up)

Verification: My experience suggests this is an IDEAL safe first-time house party for couples or single ladies.

(I had a swim and a sauna but actually did not stay too late myself, so can't comment on any late night activities .... as an older single guy I felt a gentleman would not hang around 'looking on' too much ).

By *hunkymufin OP   Couple  over a year ago

Boston

Thank you for your message. Really pleased you enjoyed coming to our party. We started having them to give new people especially a nice relaxed atmosphere to meet genuine people. The older guy doesn’t come now as we asked him not too because he was making some people feel uncomfortable. That said where there are any single guys at any venue you will find that they like to watch. You can’t be disrespectful of their age..(we all get there one day )

If anyone would like information about our party’s please get in touch. We welcome everyone, we are not interested in what size you are, if your gorgeous and have the perfect body. We welcome normal friendly people to come enjoy our facilities and have a laugh with very friendly genuine people. Happy swinging xxx

» Add a new message to this topic