FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Staceys 1st Cuckolding Event 26/11/11 Bisexual BBC and VWE BI Guys ONLY

Staceys 1st Cuckolding Event 26/11/11 Bisexual BBC and VWE BI Guys ONLY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Guys,

Yes we have reached that stage and Stacey is asking for her 1st Cuckolding Event. BUT there is a catch!!

Stacey wants guys with Big Black Cocks, Big Thick Cocks, Heavy Spunkers and Rapid Repeaters. MUST BE OVER 40! She also wants you to be Bisexual, as she wants me to be her fluffer, cleaner and joint cumdump for you to spunk in my arse/mouth along with hers. She wants us both to be full of spunk by the end of the night. You could say Im being cuckolded..??

You could be asekd to F*** Stacey but release in Danny, if this is not your thing then please do not mess us about.

The event is also going to be filmed by us for our own personal use. Feel free to wear a mask if you so desire.

Event will take place from 7pm till 2am. Bring a bottle. Parking outside is ok.

This is genuine guys are there are very LIMITED places, so we ask you read this in full and please respect our critera..except if you have a HUGE cock and your BI !!

Look Forward to hearing from you

D&S

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

UPDATE: We are prepaird to accept any age, as long as you have a Bloody huge cock 8" or more, and you must be able to prove it !! Why not take a pic next to something like your Kettle, Beer/Coke can and send it to us. BUT YOU MUST BE BI SEXUAL !!!! NO EXCEPTION TO THIS.

D&S

By *uckcouple1Man  over a year ago

East Midlands

hi

been on this site a little while now and finally appear to have found some people who share our passion for cuckoldry

wish there were a few more bulls/lovers on the site seeking a regular cuck couple for some fun rather than one off meets

OMG we are very supprised at the lack of VWE Bi Guys out there, wishing to come along to Staceys 1st Cuckold event, but there it goes..

As a result we are now extending the criteria to any/only Bisexual guys, cock size regardles, but those who are VWE will take priority. *Please indicate this and be willing to provide a pic to prove it ie. Pic of cock next to ruler or can of .

There are limited places, so apply quickly to avoid disapointment.

Guys, as we have said before, due to few guys who are VWE getting in touch with us, we are opening this meet to any Bi guys of any age, so get in touch now...BIG cocks still preferred, but we will take anyone as long as you can use it !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This sounds like so much fun x

By *eicsbimaleMan  over a year ago

loughborough

if you were closer i would have come along but distance is the problem

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

"hi

been on this site a little while now and finally appear to have found some people who share our passion for cuckoldry

wish there were a few more bulls/lovers on the site seeking a regular cuck couple for some fun rather than one off meets "

There are a few of us about, just got to search us out

By *strokeC100Couple  over a year ago

chester

Quite a lot of us actually! But cuckold couples like us have to be discreet.

that sounds like a hot scenario! wish i was th hubby involved iin this! x

Hi am I too late for this meet, whens it happening I'm bi and up for scenario

» Add a new message to this topic