FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Seek first time British female contact

Seek first time British female contact

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am seeking my first british women experience in one2one or 3sum or on a regular term if possible from Cheshire area but anyone is welcome to chat and more… but you will have ask me more info... happy fun too all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lmao

bes of luck

i blocked LOL

Forum Mod

I must have missed something on this thread as I don't understand all the negativity that its evoked,and do you really think he cares if hes been blocked by someone that can't just block him but has to make sure the whole forum knows they have blocked him?

I thought his OP was polite enough

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

"I must have missed something on this thread as I don't understand all the negativity that its evoked,and do you really think he cares if hes been blocked by someone that can't just block him but has to make sure the whole forum knows they have blocked him?

"

Second that...sems to be like the posts before were unnecessarily harsh!

People, remember to treat people the way you'd like to be treated. Personally for me, manners is a turn-on and if he is anything like I am, I don't think blocking him would make a little bit of a difference to him whatsoever.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I am seeking my first british women experience in one2one or 3sum or on a regular term if possible from Cheshire area but anyone is welcome to chat and more… but you will have ask me more info... happy fun too all "

Good luck...I will move this to the meet section, it might be best

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

certain "threads" have been removed in the past... which could account for some of the reaction, that and i know that the profile has been changed a few times, this is about as positive as i have seen it....

"i blocked LOL "

Why did you block him? Did he offend you?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"certain "threads" have been removed in the past... which could account for some of the reaction, that and i know that the profile has been changed a few times, this is about as positive as i have seen it...."

Sorry Fabio, but I fail to see what the mans profile being changed or threads being removed ( which if anyone is interested was not because there was anything the OP had done to get them removed ) has anything to do with people putting harsh comments onto a thread as soon as the OP posted.

There is nothing wrong with the mans OP post.

"I must have missed something on this thread as I don't understand all the negativity that its evoked,and do you really think he cares if hes been blocked by someone that can't just block him but has to make sure the whole forum knows they have blocked him?

"

apoligies i didnt mean to be so rude and obnoxious

» Add a new message to this topic