FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Zeus Spa and over 50s guys

Zeus Spa and over 50s guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I will soon be planning a meet at Zeus Spa and need to know if there are a group of over 50s white guys who would like to help me treat an amazing young woman to a fun filled afternoon.

If you are over 50, in good shape, verified, professional and interested then please let me know so that I can consider including you in the group and providing details of the meet nearer the time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bump

By *orny_DeVilleMan  over a year ago

wales

Funnily enough I am looking to organise a similar event for a greedy young girl of 22.

I am back and fore to London usually on a weekly basis stay in Maidenhead.

I will happily volunteer , keep me posted on timing and will make every effort to attend if required.

Love a good gang bang.

Seems to be demand for this service perhaps we should consider charging .

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

Keep me informed .

By *irtyboy5555Man  over a year ago

reigate

Count me in

Bump

Great interest being expressed. Keep the requests coming as she is looking for a select group to have a fun hard session in the spa.

Fantastic response guys. All full now. Just waiting for the young lady to confirm a day and time. Will be in touch with everyone once I have the details. Thanks.

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

"Fantastic response guys. All full now. Just waiting for the young lady to confirm a day and time. Will be in touch with everyone once I have the details. Thanks. "

Im interested when I'm back in the UK mid september

By *eedsortingMan  over a year ago

Radley

Did this ever happen?

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

"Did this ever happen?"

dont think so

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like a lot of fun. Count me in, love Zeus

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

Not sure that it will happen. There are a lot of promises regarding this place but no actual realities unfortunately.

it never did

Radley

"Not sure that it will happen. There are a lot of promises regarding this place but no actual realities unfortunately."

Don't think it's an issue with the place as such, more likely people. Like most things related to this site

Heathrowish

"Not sure that it will happen. There are a lot of promises regarding this place but no actual realities unfortunately.

Don't think it's an issue with the place as such, more likely people. Like most things related to this site "

It is the place....it has a reputation for failure and being empty except the odd paid female......if it wants to be a swingers club, it should market itself as such.

By *entlemanJ1mMan  over a year ago

slough

It has become more busy recently with more couples going.

Heathrowish

We cannot wait until more real couples confirm that they are regulars so we can be assured that we won't be the only ones there.

We know people may say that this falls into the chicken and egg scenario but we don't want to waste our valuable fun time.

Radley

Totally understandable - I feel the same. I guess for me, I am quite happy to just chill if there's no one else there as that ticks a box for me. However, for more adventurous times then it would be great of this were a more lively place. I do get the impression that the current owners are not overly ambitious / driven to make the venue something hence the continued drifting along. Sure, there is a Halloween event planned but there doesn't appear to be an awful lot else being actively done to change things. There are some building works going on upstairs so maybe I am being unkind to the owners and they are working on a longer term plan but are holding fire until the venue has been updated.

Look at all these desperate men ??

Its sad lol

By *inchy21Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Yes please. Sounds great.

By *inchy21Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Hi . When you get round to your one please bear me in mind !

We want to venture here soon, never been before

Radley

Have to say my last visit was the most pleasurable one so far. Firstly there were a few others there so a chance to have a bit of a social chat while relaxing in the tubs or the sauna. Very relaxed time and a rather more intimate experience with one of the hostesses. Defintiely a venue that will benefit from more people going but for those times when you only have late notice of free time and no chance to arrange a meet I find it works for me. A daytime venue to relax and even, as it gets busier, meet others.

"Have to say my last visit was the most pleasurable one so far. Firstly there were a few others there so a chance to have a bit of a social chat while relaxing in the tubs or the sauna. Very relaxed time and a rather more intimate experience with one of the hostesses. Defintiely a venue that will benefit from more people going but for those times when you only have late notice of free time and no chance to arrange a meet I find it works for me. A daytime venue to relax and even, as it gets busier, meet others. "

You had sex with a hostess?

Radley

Not that far but it was more than a massage. A surprisingly intimate moment and defintiely a bonus.

Frequently at Zeus and definitely interested in joining in.

Just let me know the date and time.

By *arkinberksMan  over a year ago

Ascot

What days do you get down there ? What’s the best time of day ?

By *likat50Woman  over a year ago

london /bracklesham bay

Definitely in learning more about this place. And I’d be up for joining in some fun x

Radley

I guess what it needs then are people to start posting up meets on the site for when they are going or starting a thread to say when they are going. It is a pretty friendly place and, as I have mentioned before, a great place to relax and chill. Well, if hot tubs and saunas naked float your boat in the chilling and relaxing stakes.

Radley

So, to kick this off...

Working close by for the next two days so may even get time to pop in for an hour or two's relaxation time - likely late afternoon if I can manage it.

No guarantees at this stage as I won't know until it happens. Not very helpful I know, but that's the way this waggon has to roll at the moment.

Nah dont think so! If i was going with a woman i wouldnt post it on here or that place would be crawling with desperate single guys followng us about lol

No thanks

Radley

Not entirely sure it would be - but that's just based on generally how quiet the place is.

» Add a new message to this topic