FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > ***LONEDOE BIRTHDAY WITH A BASH 10/11 @ THI***

***LONEDOE BIRTHDAY WITH A BASH 10/11 @ THI***

By *oneDoe OP   Woman  over a year ago

socially distanced

The time has made its way around again; another year older, hopefully wiser and definitely happier. Where better to mark the occasion than at townhouse?

It’s not every year you turn 25 and I want to mark a quarter of a century on the crazy planet with a great bash. I really hope all my friends can make it on the night, who wants to help me celebrate it?

There will be cake, drinks, music from the live DJ, dancing from all of you lovely people, fun and birthday games and who knows... hopefully some filthy debauchary upstairs!!! If that’s not up your alley, there’s always some time in the hot tub and sauna to relax!!

Also, don't forget it's CHEAPER ENTRY if you’re on my special guestlist :

•Couples £15 (non members welcome)

•Ladies FREE (non members welcome)

•Single guys £20 (must be pre approved and members). Single guys are limited on a sat night so don't hang around.

Overnights available £15 per person contact the club directly or TownhouseTwosome.

So, clear the diary for the night and I looking forward to seeing you all in your birthday suits on the night.

Sian

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic