FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Advice and Volunteers

Advice and Volunteers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dward_Teague OP   Man  over a year ago

wolverhampton

This may be a bit of a long shot but if you don’t ask you don’t get.

I’ve been chatting to a sub sissy on here for a couple of days. He has several kinks that he wants to tick off his list and I’m hoping to set something up for him.

I’m looking for either a couple or a single female for him to serve. He’s very kinky and highly submissive so this would appeal to anyone into a cuckold role play. He would also like to serve a mixed group. He could be your ashtray or put him on a leash and parade him around etc.

He is based in Birmingham and is too shy to sort this out for himself. He’s a verified member on here so if you want to check him out please PM me.

I want to help him, he’s a genuine guy who is looking to begin a journey of sexual exploration. If your interested and are based in the West Midlands please get in touch.

Thanks, Keef x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Find a local kink event.

There are loads up and down the country and although sexual contact is rare at these events you would be both be made very welcome and are more likely to meet potential Playmate's that share your interests.

The "Twisted" event at the vanilla Alternative is very good.

By *dward_Teague OP   Man  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Find a local kink event.

There are loads up and down the country and although sexual contact is rare at these events you would be both be made very welcome and are more likely to meet potential Playmate's that share your interests.

The "Twisted" event at the vanilla Alternative is very good."

Thank you. He’s been to kink events before, he’s looking for a smaller group. However I guess a kink event is as good a place as any to start.

By *taceylacyCouple  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

Tell him to message me, I’m a smoker.

» Add a new message to this topic