FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Find a couple or two couples

Find a couple or two couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eightonpa1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Market Weighton

Hi, I am a 44yr old single guy Bi. Been married let's just say she was very very plain when it came down to sex. One kiss help hand job me hard then fuck. I wanted more needed more. Like kinky Fetish sex. I am new to Group fun with females & long to be in a room & if lucky be the guy that gets the lady to cum. It has been on my wishlist for years. I want to learn how to work a lady when licking her ex wouldn't let me told me I was a sick B* even putting a finger in was sick in her mind. How we stayed together for nearly 17yrs I don't know. I like to Dom but for the right couple, I'll think about subbing for them both. I only want to meet small groups two couples I'd like the males to all to be bi, as cock turns me on & male assholes also do it for me. I love to suck cock & one of my wishes is to work the Hubby with his wife at the same time. The only drug I have is the little brown pop pers. The couple can rim me but will need to chat about anything more than that even fingers. Don't care about being naked inside as long as passers-by can't see in. If the couple's garden isn't overlooked Happy to be free & naked out in the garden. I know there is a nice beach on the east coast but as I don't drive & can't get to it. But if a nice caring couple wants to pick me up & take me for a day of sun sea sand & sex let me know. (best waiting for spring to come) Happy to chat in PM more if a couple wants to help me out. Being ever a sub (in my 20's) or a Dom most of my sex life. So if your thinking of adding this I am happy to come & show you what bits I have & even let them use it) It can become costly if you don't like it. I ever like metal or soft ring ball stretching 24/7. I have got a PA 7mm I can remove if you want me to. But can tell you from my own & other PA guys we have all been told that the women love the clit hit by it. But if you don't like it after a min or so ask me to take it out.

Will I have given an outline it's over to you guys.

Ken

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck

Market Weighton

"Good luck "
Thank you.

Market Weighton