FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Oxford March social

Oxford March social

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone, i am looking to arrange a social event in Oxford in March (looking like Saturday 23rd but could change).

So I need to gain interest to work out numbers. It could be late afternoon early evening start so will be less busy.

It is just a social gathering for like minded people,any play can be arranged for after.

Primarily looking at unlimited couples and ladies with restricted number of males.

Please let me know of your interest and once numbers are gathered I'll sort out where and when and let people know, it will take some doing so please be patient.

Any questions please ask here or by direct message.

Rich x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

Have a fab time everyone and as i said need any support just hola

Rabbit x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi I would be interested. I'm in the Bucks area so this would be localish to me.

"Hi I would be interested. I'm in the Bucks area so this would be localish to me.

"

Will keep you updated x

"Hi I would be interested. I'm in the Bucks area so this would be localish to me.

Will keep you updated x"

Thank you

Thank you, interested

I’d be interested

By *penlegsoxfordCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Can't make that night but hope it is successful and can attend future socials. Good luck

"Thank you, interested "

Likewise keep you up dated sexy x

I'll keep bumping this up to see if can gain more interest,tell any contacts you may have on here and I'll do the same,so far just the following interested:

The lovely Coquillage

The lovely Oxonlady18

The lovely couple _penlegsoxford (but not for March)

And the gentleman Royal451

So only 3 plus myself so far, while I'm not adverse to just arranging a social meet for just the 4 of us there does probably need to be more, especially if you will be travelling a fair way in.

Hopefully more people will be interested.

Rich x

I'll put it on my status...is it highly likely to be 23rd March?

By *hipemoutMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

I'd be interested if there's space on the day.

Thanks

By *nsatiable_nymphWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere down south

Definately interested, but March 23rd classes with two other big socials on forums already

If another date is chosen, count me in

"I'll put it on my status...is it highly likely to be 23rd March? "

That's what I am aiming for,will know for definite by the end of this month x

"Definately interested, but March 23rd classes with two other big socials on forums already

If another date is chosen, count me in "

Will do x

By *penlegsoxfordCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"Definately interested, but March 23rd classes with two other big socials on forums already

We noticed that to. They are so hard to get right as we know from our limited experience

I do really want to try and get this right for people and make Oxfordshire a good place for us like minded people to meet socially and beyond.

So if I can arrange a little gathering in March then great but it is looking like there are more things going on so may look at a different date which may be after March if that is the case.

Will make a definite decision by the end of this month.

Hope that's OK for people and any help or idea's are very much appreciated whether on this forum or message me direct.

Thanks

Rich x

April is fine for me. Probably better financially for me as I am going away in March. Please not the weekend of the London Marathon which is the 27th/28th.

Keep me updated could be fun

Keep me in mind, looks fun. Definitely a maybe lol

I’d be interested in a social, thanks for getting the ball rolling Chippyoxford. 23rd March isn’t great for me, unless it’s later in the evening.

If anyone fancies a lunch time social in Oxford on a week day though let me know.

I'd love to come, please keep me posted!

I’m up fir it but after the 23

I’d be interested for March, thank you.

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

We can attend on the 23rd March keep us posted if it goes ahead

"We can attend on the 23rd March keep us posted if it goes ahead "

Will do

By *exyajmalMan  over a year ago

oxford

Sounds great

I am also interested

I'm very interested. This would be my first even (Hopefully) so I'd be keen to know more.

By *rwildCouple  over a year ago

We would love attend sounds like fun

Will definitely have an answer by the end of the month as to whether it will be March 23rd or not, as I have never tried arranging something like this it's harder than it looks! So please bear with x

I have a couple of pubs in mind, but any suggestions/ideas etc most welcome, ideally unlimited females and couples and looking at a max of 6 males including myself depending on ratio's.

Couples or ladies can either message in this forum or contact me direct, males on the forum only.

Thanks

Rich x

oxford

We tried previously to organize a social but it never gained enough interest and subsequently it never happened hopefully this will gather momentum as we all know that their are plenty of likeminded people in the area it’s just bringing everybody together @ the same time

Sexytown, Moray

The best way is to just arrange a date and venue that suits the organisor and those that can come will, sometimes people find it difficult to commit so far in advance and others dont like to comment in forums.

My first few london socials were not busy, but my attitude has always been that as long as you end up meeting one or two people and you all enjoy your time then it was a success.

If this does happen this time or next on a date i can make it i will definitely attend.

OP these are not always easy to organise, but the results are so worth the effort, knowing you can give fabbers the chance to meet others in the lifestyle in a safe and friendly environment is an amazing feeling, just be patient and dont worry if it starts off small.

Good luck

Rabbit

Maybe we could all put it on our statuses and see if we get more people ?

oxford

"Maybe we could all put it on our statuses and see if we get more people ?"

Surely we need to know where the meet will be first

But good idea

"Maybe we could all put it on our statuses and see if we get more people ?

Surely we need to know where the meet will be first

But good idea "

If it happens it will be central Oxford, I have a pub in mind which isn't in the main hustle and bustle, I think it would be better to message people with exact place,what do people think? Or may be swarmed by just single men rather than just a few?

Also now looking at alternative or extra dates even after that time, it could be a long old process but whether it's March,May,July or November I am determined to sort at least one out this year!

We would like to know locations PM us please. As for dates maybe book a couple and closer to time confirm numbers ect. Because if we go to first most likely we would attend the other dates also

By *ngeleyes999Woman  over a year ago

Banbury

Id be very interested in an oxfordshire social but like others have tried to arrange but not enough interest. Let me know if it happens please.

"Id be very interested in an oxfordshire social but like others have tried to arrange but not enough interest. Let me know if it happens please."

Will do x

"We would like to know locations PM us please. As for dates maybe book a couple and closer to time confirm numbers ect. Because if we go to first most likely we would attend the other dates also "

You'll have to message me first as I can not message you x

Was going yo message you but can't until you message me x

"Can't make that night but hope it is successful and can attend future socials. Good luck "

Was going to message you but can't until you message me x

If people dont have a lot of interest in a oxford socail is it due to location or date can people maybe advised why ?

oxford

In the words of shrek pick me

We can make date & location be good to meet up with likeminded people even for a social

Still working on it guys! I also have a date in May in mind which would be a Friday.

OK people, March 23rd is now looking unlikely due to other events on and not so many available and now unfortunately I have a change in work commitments.

However I have another date/dates in April, it is Easter weekend and have a choice of good Friday the 19th of April or Easter Saturday the 20th, which would people prefer?

I can definitely 100? do either so let me know.

Those that I have already messaged it will either be the same location in central Oxford or a different pub I have looked at, those couples and ladies that would like to know possible locations please message me.

Men I will message you nearer the time if you are chosen to be invited, there will be a limit but please express your interest.

I hope this is OK with people, I apologize for not being able to do March, I don't want people to think I've let them down, I WILL get this organized!! It's my number 1 fabswingers goal for this year!(along with some naughty fun of course!!!!)

So please let me know for Easter weekend which day you prefer and I'll keep this forum updated.

Sorry again and for this long winded post!!!

Thanks for trying OP.

For those that can make March 23rd can we not meet up in addition to the OP’s plans for April....

By *erksduoCouple  over a year ago

Newbury

Keep us posted. We’d be up for that. X

"Keep us posted. We’d be up for that. X"

Will do x

"OK people, March 23rd is now looking unlikely due to other events on and not so many available and now unfortunately I have a change in work commitments.

However I have another date/dates in April, it is Easter weekend and have a choice of good Friday the 19th of April or Easter Saturday the 20th, which would people prefer?

I can definitely 100? do either so let me know.

Those that I have already messaged it will either be the same location in central Oxford or a different pub I have looked at, those couples and ladies that would like to know possible locations please message me.

Men I will message you nearer the time if you are chosen to be invited, there will be a limit but please express your interest.

I hope this is OK with people, I apologize for not being able to do March, I don't want people to think I've let them down, I WILL get this organized!! It's my number 1 fabswingers goal for this year!(along with some naughty fun of course!!!!)

So please let me know for Easter weekend which day you prefer and I'll keep this forum updated.

Sorry again and for this long winded post!!!"

Well done for trying, keep me in mind

Easter Saturday would work for me. Thanks for trying to organise this.

Sexytown, Moray

"Thanks for trying OP.

For those that can make March 23rd can we not meet up in addition to the OP’s plans for April...."

Or all do a road trip to the heathrow social

By *henInRome2012Couple  over a year ago

Bicester

We may be interested

By *haggynMuffCouple  over a year ago

Kidlington oxtord

We would be interested in an Oxford meet up. Xx

By *sexman1Man  over a year ago

north oxfordshire

I would be very interested in attending hope that I am not to old

"We would be interested in an Oxford meet up. Xx"

Have messaged you x

"We may be interested "

Will keep you updated,you will need to message me so I can message back x

OK people the date is set!

Saturday 20th April in central Oxford, exact pub meeting point and time will be set nearer the time. For the day I will provide a mobile number in case you can't find me and how to recognize me(I.e face photo/what wearing).

Those of you that I have already messaged I will keep in touch with,those couples and ladies that I haven't please let your interest be known either on here and I will contact you or if I can't due to your settings you'll have to contact me first.

Single men let your interest be known on the forum and I will contact you if invited,there will be a limit to be decided nearer the time.

So put it in your diaries and hope to see lots of you then!

Richard x

What is going to be the criteria for single males? I understand that to attract couples and single women that you don't want to be flooded with loads of guys, half of whom probably won't turn up, but I'd be pretty disappointed not to receive an invite seeing as I live near Oxford, have verifications and want to meet local people for socials and more!

"What is going to be the criteria for single males? I understand that to attract couples and single women that you don't want to be flooded with loads of guys, half of whom probably won't turn up, but I'd be pretty disappointed not to receive an invite seeing as I live near Oxford, have verifications and want to meet local people for socials and more!"

Noted mate,it is something I will discuss with the couples and ladies nearer the time.

By *icearmsMan  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

Pop my name down please.. regular attendee of social a one one close to home is ideal...

KIDLINGTON

"Thanks for trying OP.

For those that can make March 23rd can we not meet up in addition to the OP’s plans for April....

Or all do a road trip to the heathrow social "

More the merrier... I can offer taxi service to this event..

"What is going to be the criteria for single males? I understand that to attract couples and single women that you don't want to be flooded with loads of guys, half of whom probably won't turn up, but I'd be pretty disappointed not to receive an invite seeing as I live near Oxford, have verifications and want to meet local people for socials and more!

Noted mate,it is something I will discuss with the couples and ladies nearer the time."

Cheers mate, I should have said well done and thanks for making the effort to do this as well!

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

We're interested, let us know when and where.

"We're interested, let us know when and where. "

PM'd you

"OK people the date is set!

Saturday 20th April in central Oxford, exact pub meeting point and time will be set nearer the time. For the day I will provide a mobile number in case you can't find me and how to recognize me(I.e face photo/what wearing).

Those of you that I have already messaged I will keep in touch with,those couples and ladies that I haven't please let your interest be known either on here and I will contact you or if I can't due to your settings you'll have to contact me first.

Single men let your interest be known on the forum and I will contact you if invited,there will be a limit to be decided nearer the time.

Richard x"

Thanks Richard. Date noted. Despite what my profile says I'm coming to this.

By *xOxonguyMan  over a year ago

Oxford

Would also be interested in coming, if you could put me down.

"OK people the date is set!

Richard x

Thanks Richard. Date noted. Despite what my profile says I'm coming to this. "

Will do, but can't message you, you'll have to message me first x

"We may be interested "

OK,you will need to message me first x

By *outh OxonianMan  over a year ago

Abingdon

I'd be very interested but can't confirm date at the moment. Attended a few socials in Oxford a few years ago from another site and they were good fun.

By *agentaWoman  over a year ago

Bicester

I'd be interested in attending a local event. Thank you.

"I'd be interested in attending a local event. Thank you. "

Have messaged you x

Kidlington oxtord

We would be interested in meeting up. Keep us p posted.

"We would be interested in meeting up. Keep us p posted."

Will do, have messaged you x

"I'd be very interested but can't confirm date at the moment. Attended a few socials in Oxford a few years ago from another site and they were good fun."

Can I ask where these were held or what kind of venues?

There's a lot of interest so a pub may be too small. I don't know Oxford that well. Maybe there are some bigger pubs that could cater for us all.

As coquillge has said any ideas would be great, perhaps pm me rather putting on here?, I am looking at a pub with a fairly large beer garden ( I have one in mind) and hope for a dry and bit of a warmer evening!

But any other suggestions more than welcome.

Great to know more people want to have a social

Sounds great... and very local to us..

Didn't see if this was a daytime or evening thing?

Parking in Oxford is horrendous during the daytime (park and ride is good though)... not as bad in the evening.

We would certainly attend a daytime event...and possibly an evening one

Good luck

KIDLINGTON

"As coquillge has said any ideas would be great, perhaps pm me rather putting on here?, I am looking at a pub with a fairly large beer garden ( I have one in mind) and hope for a dry and bit of a warmer evening!

But any other suggestions more than welcome."

Drop me a message as I had a couple of venues in mind when I was looking into this.. I can't mail you as I'm male!

"Sounds great... and very local to us..

Didn't see if this was a daytime or evening thing?

Parking in Oxford is horrendous during the daytime (park and ride is good though)... not as bad in the evening.

We would certainly attend a daytime event...and possibly an evening one

Good luck"

Hi,it will be an early evening start,I can not message you because of your profile settings, can you message me?

Rich x

Hey, I can’t message you, can you message me? Keen to make the list.

"Hey, I can’t message you, can you message me? Keen to make the list."

Will message you once list sorted, it may be a while as it is still a way away,OK.

"Hey, I can’t message you, can you message me? Keen to make the list.

Will message you once list sorted, it may be a while as it is still a way away,OK."

No worries, cheers

For those of you that are not that familiar with Oxford transport there are several car parks with charges, local bus routes and the train station and also a few park and rides, on a Saturday the last park and ride bus to pear tree and seacourt botley is approx 23.25,to Abingdon 23.30,and water Eaton kidlington no late park and ride buses but there is the number 7 bus around 23.15 that takes you just outside it and a night bus the N7 at 00.15

Just to let people know not to worry if this post goes quiet over the next few weeks,it is still set for Saturday April 20th, just will be ironing out a few more details like venue and times etc and will post something when know more and get in touch with people,there is plenty of time.

Thanks

Rich x

By *exyCouple999Couple  over a year ago

South Bucks

If we are both not working then we'd love an invite.

"If we are both not working then we'd love an invite."

Hi,would like to send you a message but can not because of your profile settings so can you message me first.

OK so I've had a couple of messages asking some question about me which maybe are understandable apart from one rude one of whom will not be invited!

Lots of you won't be bothered but in case there are some thinking the same things I will answer those questions right now.

Question 1: are you putting on this event for your benefit with the hope something comes of it for yourself?

Answer: no I am trying to arrange this event to get liked minded people together and will be going with absolutely no expectations of making any connections or even seeing anybody again,if I do great, if not that's OK.

Question 2: are you a married man as you can not accommodate?

Answer: no I am not,you will see a flesh ring round my finger still but that's what you get from having chubby fingers! However I am a single dad( and those reasons as to why are personal) with two teenage daughters at home so I can not and will not accommodate,that is their home.

And question 3: why is it you can mainly only meet during the daytimes and doesn't that limit your chances of meeting people?

Answer: I work night shifts and my evenings free are few and far between and yes it does! But that's life!

Rich

oxford

"OK so I've had a couple of messages asking some question about me which maybe are understandable apart from one rude one of whom will not be invited!

Lots of you won't be bothered but in case there are some thinking the same things I will answer those questions right now.

Question 1: are you putting on this event for your benefit with the hope something comes of it for yourself?

Answer: no I am trying to arrange this event to get liked minded people together and will be going with absolutely no expectations of making any connections or even seeing anybody again,if I do great, if not that's OK.

Answer: no I am not,you will see a flesh ring round my finger still but that's what you get from having chubby fingers! However I am a single dad( and those reasons as to why are personal) with two teenage daughters at home so I can not and will not accommodate,that is their home.

And question 3: why is it you can mainly only meet during the daytimes and doesn't that limit your chances of meeting people?

Answer: I work night shifts and my evenings free are few and far between and yes it does! But that's life!

Rich"

Fair play to you sir

Hopefully will have picked a venue to meet at and times by mid February and will then start to contact people again to gather definite attendance before sending out all details.

Not easy trying to find the right place that will be reasonably quiet in Oxford for potentially a large group, thank you to those who have given me their ideas and opinions and who are helping try to get the best place.

Rich x

Myself and my OH are in Abingdon and would like the attend this event. Keeping an eye on times and venue very keenly. Xx

"Myself and my OH are in Abingdon and would like the attend this event. Keeping an eye on times and venue very keenly. Xx"

Have sent you a message x

By *tumpy and stinkyCouple  over a year ago

didcot

We're potentially interested x

By *lakieWoman  over a year ago

Oxford

I'd be interested in attending a social

By *izenjoyinglifeWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

I'd be interested. May be plus one male

"I'd be interested in attending a social "

"I'd be interested. May be plus one male"

"OK so I've had a couple of messages asking some question about me which maybe are understandable apart from one rude one of whom will not be invited!

Rich

Fair play to you sir "

I can't believe people need to know this, esp the 1st question. If they looked on the forums they'd see a plethora of socials being arranged or have been held. That's a huge part of swinging. There need be no alterior motive and people don't need to be so suspicious.

Good on you Rich.

Rich

Fair play to you sir

I can't believe people need to know this, esp the 1st question. If they looked on the forums they'd see a plethora of socials being arranged or have been held. That's a huge part of swinging. There need be no alterior motive and people don't need to be so suspicious.

Good on you Rich. "

Agreed ...tell em to have sex rich .....then travel .....none of there beeswax what your trying to plan ...too many busy bees on fab need to concentrate on themselves and not what others are up to

Hi ladies and gents, just to let you all know that sometime in February I will be sending out messages to try and hopefully get a reasonable idea of numbers for Saturday April 20th and then I will message again probably a month before the event with all details ( it will be central Oxford).

Anyone that I cannot message because of their profile settings I will ask on here to message me or change their settings briefly so I can message them and if I have missed anyone please contact me, I will add to the forum when I will be sending out messages.

Thanks

Rich x

KIDLINGTON

"Hi ladies and gents, just to let you all know that sometime in February I will be sending out messages to try and hopefully get a reasonable idea of numbers for Saturday April 20th and then I will message again probably a month before the event with all details ( it will be central Oxford).

Anyone that I cannot message because of their profile settings I will ask on here to message me or change their settings briefly so I can message them and if I have missed anyone please contact me, I will add to the forum when I will be sending out messages.

Thanks

Rich x "

Great work Rich... I'm looking into your mail.. I haven't forgotten. Just been hectic.

"Hi ladies and gents, just to let you all know that sometime in February I will be sending out messages to try and hopefully get a reasonable idea of numbers for Saturday April 20th and then I will message again probably a month before the event with all details ( it will be central Oxford).

Thanks

Rich x

Great work Rich... I'm looking into your mail.. I haven't forgotten. Just been hectic. "

By *outh OxonianMan  over a year ago

Abingdon

Will keep a close eye on my messages as I would love to be on the list. Well done for sorting this out.

Thanks

Rich x "

If anyone would like to meet me to discuss this meet anytime please feel free to message me, I can only meet in the daytime however.

I will be sending out messages to try and get an idea of numbers in a couple of weeks time. I will post again when I start sending them out,it won't be full details (still a while away) but just to give me an idea.

Rich x

I'll keep bumping this up so it's noticeable in the forum, will be sending messages out around February 14th to get an idea of numbers.

Rich x

Hiya yes definitely interested,please keep us updated too where and times etc

"Hiya yes definitely interested,please keep us updated too where and times etc "

Will keep you informed.

Rich x

"I'll keep bumping this up so it's noticeable in the forum, will be sending messages out around February 14th to get an idea of numbers.

Rich x"

Cheers Rich

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Keep us informed can’t plan to far in advance but if we are free we will definitely be there

"Keep us informed can’t plan to far in advance but if we are free we will definitely be there "

Will do, I'll be sending out messages again in a couple of weeks time to try and get an idea of numbers, but don't worry if you are still a maybe that is fine just tell me that.

Rich x

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Thanks Rich

"The best way is to just arrange a date and venue that suits the organisor and those that can come will, sometimes people find it difficult to commit so far in advance and others dont like to comment in forums.

My first few london socials were not busy, but my attitude has always been that as long as you end up meeting one or two people and you all enjoy your time then it was a success.

If this does happen this time or next on a date i can make it i will definitely attend.

OP these are not always easy to organise, but the results are so worth the effort, knowing you can give fabbers the chance to meet others in the lifestyle in a safe and friendly environment is an amazing feeling, just be patient and dont worry if it starts off small.

Good luck

Rabbit

"

Great advice from rabbit

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

Hi rich , I’m interested in this social, well done for taking the initiative. I will be able to confirm closer to the date .thx harry

"Hi rich , I’m interested in this social, well done for taking the initiative. I will be able to confirm closer to the date .thx harry"

Noted, I'll post when sending my next messages out in a couple of weeks, I will need some gentlemen to briefly change their settings so I can message them, I will ask those on here that I need to message to do that.

Rich

Would be very interested

"Would be very interested "

As my comments above

Hi Rich i would be interested in this

2 weeks until I send out updates to all couples and ladies interested, single men that have blocked men so I can not message you will have to change their settings so that I can message them or they will not receive a message,that will be on the 14th Feb, so you need to change settings for then.

Rich x

I need you to message me because of your settings,then I can message you back x

"We may be interested "

I need you to message me because of your settings so I can message you back x

oxford

Keep us posted on dates & location

"Keep us posted on dates & location "

Sending out messages on 14th of February to get an idea of numbers for Saturday 20th April, you are on my list x

Berksduo and _heninrome2012 can you both message me if still interested, I can not message you first because of your settings x

Max1971 and royal451 you will need to change your settings so I can message you,let me know when you have.

Rich

By *xOxonguyMan  over a year ago

Oxford

Hopefully you can keep me posted.. will keep checking the mass of messages I get lol..

"Max1971 and royal451 you will need to change your settings so I can message you,let me know when you have.

Rich"

Done Rich

"Hopefully you can keep me posted.. will keep checking the mass of messages I get lol.. "

Messages being sent out on the 14th.

I’m also very interested, please put me in the list

"I’m also very interested, please put me in the list "

As said to the other gents,messages being sent out 14th, men will be capped when know amount of couples and ladies coming.

Rich

Whooop whoop a month closer now lol so how many people so far can make it ?

"Whooop whoop a month closer now lol so how many people so far can make it ?"

_rwild I will be sending out messages on the 14th Feb to try and get as many confirmed numbers that I can,then I can update the stats.

Rich x

WheninRome2012 and Berksduo both have said you were interested but you both still need to message me first because of your settings.

Hope you see this.

Rich x

Just bumping up!! X

Hi mate I can’t message you due to your settings

"Hi mate I can’t message you due to your settings "

As I have said to couple of other gents if you change your settings briefly and let me know on here then I can send you a message,then you can change them back.

I notice that if you had an invite you'd be coming from quite a distance?

Rich

Yeah I don’t mind the distance my settings have been changed

"Yeah I don’t mind the distance my settings have been changed"

Message sent

Bumping up!

oxford

"Bumping up! "

Bumpity bump

"Bumping up!

Bumpity bump "

Everyone likes a bump up

Messages being sent out Thursday 14th

oxford

"Messages being sent out Thursday 14th"

How apt you chose Valentine’s Day

By *ina teaspoonWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

I can't be sure at the moment, but am interested if you wouldn't mind keeping me updated.

(I hunted this thread out after receiving a message from you)

"I can't be sure at the moment, but am interested if you wouldn't mind keeping me updated.

(I hunted this thread out after receiving a message from you)"

I will Tina x

Hi Chippyoxford, thanks for your invite. I would definitely be interested in coming. I look forward to finding out more xx

"Hi Chippyoxford, thanks for your invite. I would definitely be interested in coming. I look forward to finding out more xx "

I will keep you informed x

Don't forget I will be sending out messages Thursday x

Kidlington oxtord

will be checking our inbox

Has the invites been sent out already

"Don't forget I will be sending out messages Thursday x"

Why did you block me mate

"Don't forget I will be sending out messages Thursday x

Why did you block me mate "

Had a complaint, I will not disclose who from.

Joke

Please keep us in mind as your just on our doorstep.. Thanks x

"Please keep us in mind as your just on our doorstep.. Thanks x"

By *xford365Man  over a year ago

Abingdon

I’m interested!

All messages sent out,if any couples or ladies that I may have inevitability missed and are interested please contact me.

No more messages being sent to men that I haven't already, but I do have names on a reserve list.

I will update the forum when I have a list of how many are Yes and maybes.

Hope you all have a great Valentine's day!

Cheers

Rich x

oxford

Recieved many thanks will try & drum up interest

Bicester

Why are single men being limited? This limits us single ladies too! A public social should be for all. Will rethink if this is the case as I do not agree with this.

"Why are single men being limited? This limits us single ladies too! A public social should be for all. Will rethink if this is the case as I do not agree with this. "

Noted, I only took that under advise,will look at it again x

oxford

"Why are single men being limited? This limits us single ladies too! A public social should be for all. Will rethink if this is the case as I do not agree with this. "

From our personal point of view we don’t want an over bearing presence of single guys attending

Whilst we do meet & play with single guys

All other clubs events limit single guys to a set ratio

I have messaged the organiser to consider 30% as a reasonable amount of single guys depending on the ratio etc

"Hi Chippyoxford, thanks for your invite. I would definitely be interested in coming. I look forward to finding out more xx "

Not THIS pervert!

"Please keep us in mind as your just on our doorstep.. Thanks x"

No! These pervs again?!

Bicester

"Why are single men being limited? This limits us single ladies too! A public social should be for all. Will rethink if this is the case as I do not agree with this.

From our personal point of view we don’t want an over bearing presence of single guys attending

Whilst we do meet & play with single guys

All other clubs events limit single guys to a set ratio

I have messaged the organiser to consider 30% as a reasonable amount of single guys depending on the ratio etc "

I understand your personal view and respect that mine is the opposite, this is not a club event but a public meet for everyone local not just couples. So why should single guys wanting to mingle be outcast?

Current update to the messages I sent out:-

Couples Yes = 5, maybes 2

Ladies Yes = 3, maybes 4

Men who have responded as wanting to come = 3

I still have 12 couples that either haven't read the messages or have but yet to respond

8 ladies that either haven't read or responded.

And 7 men who either haven't read or responded to whether they are interested.

Trying my best!!

Will keep things updated.

Rich x

oxford

Magenta

I personally don’t see them as being outcast at all

Whilst I appreciate its a public event , which from my understanding it is and the organiser has messaged lots of couples asking on what the limit should be set at for single guys he is purely catering to certain requests and if this is a success which hopefully it is then perhaps things can change for future events

I’m sure the Op has put a lot of time / effort into organizing messaging etc and as he is the one sorting the details surely it’s upto him to set the rules ?

Please I’m not looking for an argument just trying to explain other people’s points of view

Kidlington oxtord

Personally we haven't got a problem with single men coming but needs to be a good mix of single men single ladies and couples. No point having 50 single lads and only a few couple's and 1 or 2 single ladies. I think a good ratio is however many couples come have the same amount of single men so if 20 couples come have 20 single men and the single ladies coming is a bonus. I think it's great Oxford is actually having a social. Looking forward to meeting you all. Male femail and couples xxx

Bicester

"Magenta

I personally don’t see them as being outcast at all

Whilst I appreciate its a public event , which from my understanding it is and the organiser has messaged lots of couples asking on what the limit should be set at for single guys he is purely catering to certain requests and if this is a success which hopefully it is then perhaps things can change for future events

I’m sure the Op has put a lot of time / effort into organizing messaging etc and as he is the one sorting the details surely it’s upto him to set the rules ?

Please I’m not looking for an argument just trying to explain other people’s points of view "

That's great and I'm expressing my point of view that's my right. I have also been chatting with Richard and given my views on the limit of single men. I'm in no doubt the amount of work/effort this poses for the organiser that is not the issue here but thank you for your opinion.

Bicester

"Personally we haven't got a problem with single men coming but needs to be a good mix of single men single ladies and couples. No point having 50 single lads and only a few couple's and 1 or 2 single ladies. I think a good ratio is however many couples come have the same amount of single men so if 20 couples come have 20 single men and the single ladies coming is a bonus. I think it's great Oxford is actually having a social. Looking forward to meeting you all. Male femail and couples xxx"

Sounds reasonable. I don't see why any gender/group should be limited. This is a social event if you don't wish to socialise with single guys you don't have to simple.

New update to the messages I sent out:-

Couples Yes = 5, maybes 2

Ladies Yes = 4, maybes 4

Men who have responded as wanting to come = 4

I still have 12 couples that either haven't read the messages or have but yet to respond

8 ladies that either haven't read or responded.

And 8 men who either haven't read or responded to whether they are interested.

So at the moment the Yes are 5 couples plus 4 ladies = 4 men plus myself.

Hopefully by the end of next week I'll have a clearer idea.

Trying my best!!

Will keep things updated.

Rich x

By *ina teaspoonWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

I agree. It's a social, not a gang bang. I don't see that the balance matters so much if it's about making friends and acquaintances and possibilities.

Hopefully when I am to put the meet on the meets page which it won't let me until this time next month there maybe more responses from those that haven't seen this forum.

So far from the start I have messaged over 40 couples of which only just over half have responded one way or another, I have messaged over 20 ladies of whom to be fair most have replied one way or another and I have messaged around 20 men to see if they are interested and so far ONLY 5 have responded.

What will be will be, I hope I can make it a good night for all that do come!

Rich x

"Why are single men being limited? This limits us single ladies too! A public social should be for all. Will rethink if this is the case as I do not agree with this.

I agree. It's a social, not a gang bang. I don't see that the balance matters so much if it's about making friends and acquaintances and possibilities. "

Bicester

Thanks Rich. I'll be inviting a few single fab guys, when the new post goes up

Woke up this morning to see I had another very rude message , I wasn't going to post it and my response but I'm still wound up about it so fuck it here it is, I quote:-

"You are only putting this social together for your own benefit to see if you can get your cock wet that night"

Needless to say this person will be reported.

My response was as follows:-

" As I have said before I am putting this together not with the thought that I will get my cock wanked,sucked,lick pussy or fuck anyone on that night or after that night, if I do then of course I'd be delighted as anyone would be, if not that's ok that's not the point of this, as long as I bring others together to chat and hopefully make like minded friends, that is what this meet is all about, in fact only last week I was offered the chance to go somewhere on April 20th where I can Guarantee I WOULD get all of the above and turned it down because I am committed to this social event that I have been trying to organize and want it to be a success for everyone coming "

Sorry if me posting that has offended anyone or pissed anyone off, just letting off some steam!!

On a better note, there are now 6 couples, 4 ladies that are yes and 8 men interested.

There are still 2 couples that are maybe, 4 ladies and 1 man.

There are still 8 couples that have read but not responded and 4 unread, 2 ladies read and 6 unread.

I thank all those who appreciate what I am doing.

Rich x

Now 6 couples and 6 Ladies definite along with 8 men interested.

Rich x

By *litstimulousMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Hi, I am interested in attending as its close by and as a Single it would be a good way to meet people and get some contacts.