FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Strip poker evening in south east???

Strip poker evening in south east???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_twosome OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kent

Ok, so we are seriously looking for a couple in the south east who enjoy same room straight play and after an initial social drink to make sure the chemistry is there we’d love to go to a private room, and have a slow teasing game of strip poker or pontoon..... the build up to play would be sizzling.

Question is, any other couple fancy this and help us tick it off our bucket list?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Kent

Guess we are on our own when it comes to wanting a slow sexy strip before lots of rampant fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shame your just looking for a couple, hope you find someone to join you! X

"Shame your just looking for a couple, hope you find someone to join you! X"

this is very true, I'm sure you'd get plenty of guys that would be interested, me included.

And to the winner goes the spoils

or we could just all play with Anna afterwards...

Kent

Wouldn’t be much fun for Col though ?????? would it ?

Kent

No one interested in getting me slowly naked and wet then????

"Wouldn’t be much fun for Col though ?????? would it ?"

Col could join in with us

Kent

"Wouldn’t be much fun for Col though ?????? would it ?

Col could join in with us "

He’s more of a boobs and pussy and soft thigh guy, sorry

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

Probably find playing more daring games will attract better sexual tension than strip pontoon. We tend to play games in a bar , like the women swapping clothes or the guys swapping clothes . Or the two women kissing , or two guys taking in turns to kiss one woman. Removing underwear and giving it to the opposite partner and things like that. Can lead to lots of fun in the bedroom later

Strips cards tends to lead to one person having bad luck and sitting there naked and feeling uncomfortable

Kent

"Probably find playing more daring games will attract better sexual tension than strip pontoon. We tend to play games in a bar , like the women swapping clothes or the guys swapping clothes . Or the two women kissing , or two guys taking in turns to kiss one woman. Removing underwear and giving it to the opposite partner and things like that. Can lead to lots of fun in the bedroom later

Strips cards tends to lead to one person having bad luck and sitting there naked and feeling uncomfortable "

Thanks, and in a more public club or party night we would do just that, what we are talking about is a more intimate two on two setting, and the game may be rigged to be honest, so we all finish naked at the same time, assuming we actually finish the game that is

By *adladMan  over a year ago

wickford Essex

Love to play cards

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We've done this with a single guy and it was a lot of fun. We've played board games with couples with varying success. Some people find that they really aren't comfortable performing a forfeit, some sort of role play or being more naked than others when it really comes to it.

Kent

"We've done this with a single guy and it was a lot of fun. We've played board games with couples with varying success. Some people find that they really aren't comfortable performing a forfeit, some sort of role play or being more naked than others when it really comes to it. "

How about you two? Are you comfortable in that scenario and do you find it a turn on?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We've done this with a single guy and it was a lot of fun. We've played board games with couples with varying success. Some people find that they really aren't comfortable performing a forfeit, some sort of role play or being more naked than others when it really comes to it.

How about you two? Are you comfortable in that scenario and do you find it a turn on? "

Very comfortable and yes, we find it a turn on. I think, as with so many things in swinging, that people love the idea of something but the reality isn't quite what they expected and makes them feel awkward.

By *adladMan  over a year ago

wickford Essex

Message me I'm serious

Kent

"Message me I'm serious"

A) serious about what

B) who was your request aimed at, we presume not us?

» Add a new message to this topic