FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Hey ?? I’m off to angels tnite and I need .....

Hey ?? I’m off to angels tnite and I need .....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rystaldenison OP   Woman  over a year ago

salisbury

Hey I’m off to angels tnite and I need COCK lol

Big hard cock !!! To cum all over my face and faiths face (so yeah 2 hot bi girls and yes we are putting on a show)

Not joking about and I have no time for time wasters . I will be there from 9:30pm

If your horny and hard call the club and book in if your a single guy , as single guy spaces are often limited .... you do need to fit my type , so well built or stocky and over 8 inches hard (I will refuse to play if you have a little dick as it’s pointless - sorry) it’s way easier to be blunt than not say it ) xx my type is the typical Squaddie lol tattoos and well built lol x but I am flexible lol

I have requested that I can use a Pvt room to play in so from 9:30 -10:30 that’s my plan maybe a touch later xxxx. My kik is the same as my user name once we have figured we suit I will give my mobile number

Also pleaseeeeeeeee READ my profile xxx

and drop me a email with face body and dick pics and a pic of you holding a spoon lol ?? if your not meet verified

Xxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

salisbury

Xx

salisbury

Kik group chat link is

kik.me/g/MYvCyGP_jcukPoG2znlhB-_MrL0