FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Liverpool does masquerade 9 Nov 2019

Liverpool does masquerade 9 Nov 2019

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The scousers are doing it again. After the success of the very first social event were back again already for Liverpool does masquerade!

9th of November let's get glammed up and add that little bit of classy mystery to it.

Entrance fee is £10 per person

Let get this event bigger then last and also remember all money raised on the night goes to......Alder hey hospital

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilkman1Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Hi. Put me down for this one please.

"Hi. Put me down for this one please. "

Will do bud

If you want adding to the guest list pm XxMinxyxX

By *gcw2014Couple  over a year ago

just outside of liverpool

Am up for another social

anyone not already on guest list if you want adding please pm XxMinxyxX to be added once your on list there is a kik group for peeps on guest list an any updates etc , to be added to the group pm me for my kik or ask XxMinxyxX.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Guestlist is filling up nicely will have an update of the list added soon if you don't want to miss out please get yours names down xxxxmwahsxxxx

we would be intersted in this

"Guestlist is filling up nicely will have an update of the list added soon if you don't want to miss out please get yours names down xxxxmwahsxxxx"

Gonna be bigger an better the first one esp since i ain't doing the raffle lol.

We hope to go so will be asking Minxy to add us.

By *ill-alisonCouple  over a year ago

kirkby

You say inbox minxy but she has a block on anyone outside her age range is that something you have intended as to exclude people over 50

"You say inbox minxy but she has a block on anyone outside her age range is that something you have intended as to exclude people over 50 "

No I'm lifting the filter sorry about that xxx

Please can I make it clear if you are bringing a plus 1 they need to be on fab and also names this is purely for the security of all attending the social and to ensure it remains a fun night thank you xx

"You say inbox minxy but she has a block on anyone outside her age range is that something you have intended as to exclude people over 50 "

Any age is welcome to come but once on list if you intend on backing out please let xMinxyx know as well and don't take up a space someone else could have.

"We hope to go so will be asking Minxy to add us. "

Be good to see you two again xx

kirkby

"You say inbox minxy but she has a block on anyone outside her age range is that something you have intended as to exclude people over 50

Any age is welcome to come but once on list if you intend on backing out please let xMinxyx know as well and don't take up a space someone else could have. "

you say all that but on the last night you organised we were on the list but every time you posted the list we had to remind you to put us back on it as you left us off it we have been holding partys for years and have spoken with five cples all over 50 who had their names on your list but like us never got the message from you were the event was being held 3.of the cples sent you a message asking for the details of the venue and got no response

After the event you complained about people not turning up

Or is it if you don't want to be on kik which most cples do not want to advertise the fact they swing so stay off such sites

[Removed by poster at 06/05/19 11:33:33]

[Removed by poster at 06/05/19 11:33:43]

OK not sure what the issue is here to was a genuine mistake on my part with the filter and I appreciate you pointing it out and I've changed that personal gripes or problems can be kept away from here you have hosted parties for years so you will respect the fact the last social was scouseys first time ever doing a social or party again please keep personal problems or dislikes off the forum posts and deal with this privately thank you. Again I appreciate you pointing out the filter issue that again has now been lifted xxxx

kirkby

"OK not sure what the issue is here to was a genuine mistake on my part with the filter and I appreciate you pointing it out and I've changed that personal gripes or problems can be kept away from here you have hosted parties for years so you will respect the fact the last social was scouseys first time ever doing a social or party again please keep personal problems or dislikes off the forum posts and deal with this privately thank you. Again I appreciate you pointing out the filter issue that again has now been lifted xxxx"

This is a forum you can't always have posts that are all rosie

Life isn't like that

I was merely pointing out what I and as I said before 4 other cples treatment

"OK not sure what the issue is here to was a genuine mistake on my part with the filter and I appreciate you pointing it out and I've changed that personal gripes or problems can be kept away from here you have hosted parties for years so you will respect the fact the last social was scouseys first time ever doing a social or party again please keep personal problems or dislikes off the forum posts and deal with this privately thank you. Again I appreciate you pointing out the filter issue that again has now been lifted xxxx

Life isn't like that

I was merely pointing out what I and as I said before 4 other cples treatment "

Appreciate your comments not about to get into arguments wasn't expecting all rosie comments been around long enough to know everyone has opinions but personally feel there's a time and a place for it and a charity social event forum post is bot the place I would like to dicuss this thank you again for you comments much appreciated

kirkby

"OK not sure what the issue is here to was a genuine mistake on my part with the filter and I appreciate you pointing it out and I've changed that personal gripes or problems can be kept away from here you have hosted parties for years so you will respect the fact the last social was scouseys first time ever doing a social or party again please keep personal problems or dislikes off the forum posts and deal with this privately thank you. Again I appreciate you pointing out the filter issue that again has now been lifted xxxx

Life isn't like that

I was merely pointing out what I and as I said before 4 other cples treatment

Appreciate your comments not about to get into arguments wasn't expecting all rosie comments been around long enough to know everyone has opinions but personally feel there's a time and a place for it and a charity social event forum post is bot the place I would like to dicuss this thank you again for you comments much appreciated "

I would be the last person to want to get in the way of any event in liverpool as it is the main reason we have our partys

But as I said it is a forum

So it is the time and place

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Please keep any personal dispute off the forum while remembering that everyone is welcome to post respectfully.

Thank you

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Masquerade will be epic x

"Masquerade will be epic x"

going to be a awesome night x

"Masquerade will be epic x

going to be a awesome night x"

I'm already planning my costume x x

going to be a awesome night x I'm already planning my costume x x"

already got mine

going to be a awesome night x I'm already planning my costume x x

already got mine "

I can't actually get mine yet as don't intend to need it in my current size x

going to be a awesome night x I'm already planning my costume x x

already got mine I can't actually get mine yet as don't intend to need it in my current size x "

You will look fantastic hun xx

By *rs Pony n Mr PeachyCouple  over a year ago

Widnes

Hello

Just wanted to say that we have been to Bill & Alison's garden parties a few times and they are alot of fun. Bill & Alison are very friendly and great hosts.

Scous3y was organising his first social and he will be the first to say it was a big learning curve for him and will help in going forward, saying that he did an amazing job and raised a good amount for Alder Hey.

I have no idea how anyone could think the over 50's were deliberately excluded - I've just done a quick count of people over 50 who were there (that's only those I know from the site) and including myself there was over 10 people I could name straight off so I'm sure there were more than that.

"Hello

Just wanted to say that we have been to Bill & Alison's garden parties a few times and they are alot of fun. Bill & Alison are very friendly and great hosts.

Scous3y was organising his first social and he will be the first to say it was a big learning curve for him and will help in going forward, saying that he did an amazing job and raised a good amount for Alder Hey.

I have no idea how anyone could think the over 50's were deliberately excluded - I've just done a quick count of people over 50 who were there (that's only those I know from the site) and including myself there was over 10 people I could name straight off so I'm sure there were more than that.

"

Thanks paula hun an thanks for your help at the last one, there was actually a 70yr old lady who come along an enjoyed the night. I messaged an replyed to who i could on here an even tried kik if they had filters or didnt respond to kik an my many requests in the forum to pm me then theres nothing i can do about that.

Looking forward to seeing you both at the next one if not before that xxxx

Ffs Scous3y could have messaged me tell me you started a new list....otherwise our names wouldn't have been on it.

Re-adding our names to the list as you deleted the original (and noticed you hadn't added us on here pfftt).

See you all again in November xxxx

"Ffs Scous3y could have messaged me tell me you started a new list....otherwise our names wouldn't have been on it.

Re-adding our names to the list as you deleted the original (and noticed you hadn't added us on here pfftt).

See you all again in November xxxx "

"Ffs Scous3y could have messaged me tell me you started a new list....otherwise our names wouldn't have been on it.

See you all again in November xxxx "

wtf

[Removed by poster at 12/05/19 19:30:01]

See you all again in November xxxx

wtf

"

Just to make it very clear the list i started has NOT been deleted it has been passed on to xMinxyx to take over it , so if you asked me to add you to the list then YOU ARE still on it.

Any more issue's regarding the social or guest list then pm me or xminxyx direct. this is a forum for a charity event night not a platform for negative comments and clear personal issues

Blame Si - he said he'd asked minxy put our names down and i was looking for post to proved I'd added our names..and found the one from last week.

I was messing with you for not letting me know the post had been improved and you now have a PA (minxy) managing the clerical side (aka the list - just sounds posher ).

I'll be messaging you to double check hotel name end of June (just remembered dates of metallica and jess glynn gigs) when we will have some spare cash to use lol.... And minxy...might pick your brains for some outfit ideas.... think I'll dress up this one for a change lol xxxxxxx

Apologisies in advance to anyone who hasn't met or chatted to me - I love to boogie so be looking for dancing partners ...had some awesome ones at last one woohooo xxxxxx

"Blame Si - he said he'd asked minxy put our names down and i was looking for post to proved I'd added our names..and found the one from last week.

I was messing with you for not letting me know the post had been improved and you now have a PA (minxy) managing the clerical side (aka the list - just sounds posher ).

I'll be messaging you to double check hotel name end of June (just remembered dates of metallica and jess glynn gigs) when we will have some spare cash to use lol.... And minxy...might pick your brains for some outfit ideas.... think I'll dress up this one for a change lol xxxxxxx

Apologisies in advance to anyone who hasn't met or chatted to me - I love to boogie so be looking for dancing partners ...had some awesome ones at last one woohooo xxxxxx"

Ohh can we punish Si for his mix up

"Blame Si - he said he'd asked minxy put our names down and i was looking for post to proved I'd added our names..and found the one from last week.

Apologisies in advance to anyone who hasn't met or chatted to me - I love to boogie so be looking for dancing partners ...had some awesome ones at last one woohooo xxxxxx Ohh can we punish Si for his mix up "

Good idea but he might enjoy it lol

Guest list so far is as follows:

Couples:

darkstarntruey

Annie 1970

Ponytails n mrpb

_gcw2014

confedence53

horny blonde bitch

jackandblack

Bella Shark n Bod Shark

Your Kind of People

Michelle and Bod

Females:

xMinxyx

Spagehetti Loops

LittlemissCali

CuriousK

Huny Buny

Queef Moon

Pretty Green Eyes123

Mazza80

Damererall

Rolymo

TV/TS

Amara Von Sleaze

Angelica Watson

Males:

Scous3y

Swingy Average Shark

Milkman1

No Drama Please

Ornylad

Bflap

Please if you want adding to the list pm myself to get added.

Thank You xxxxx

Looking like a great List already

Hi where is this held? And what is the age range? :P

"Hi where is this held? And what is the age range? :P"

its in liverpool city centre , ill release the venue just before the day to confirmed guests only , there is no age range, if you want adding to the list pm xMinxyx

"Hi where is this held? And what is the age range? :P

its in liverpool city centre , ill release the venue just before the day to confirmed guests only , there is no age range, if you want adding to the list pm xMinxyx"

Are we nearly there yet????

This looks good

Can I get my name down?

"Hi where is this held? And what is the age range? :P

its in liverpool city centre , ill release the venue just before the day to confirmed guests only , there is no age range, if you want adding to the list pm xMinxyx

Are we nearly there yet???? "

Yer getting excited hun

By *iestycuffsWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Dont forget me!

"Dont forget me!"

How could i forget you lol

Feel free to punish Si lol....it's always the mans fault anyway

By *isnerdsCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

Messaged

By *weetandHungMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Hi all, add me to the list please

By *edwinecoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

We will be up for this

"Feel free to punish Si lol....it's always the mans fault anyway "

I won't even argue there lol

Please remember to pm xMinxyx to be added to growing guest list

By *ooking_guy4Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Hey definitely up for this the last one in liverpool was alot of fun met some great people

By *isnerdsCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

"Please remember to pm xMinxyx to be added to growing guest list "

We have done but she’s not read it yet.

"Please remember to pm xMinxyx to be added to growing guest list

We have done but she’s not read it yet. "

She will do her pm is a busy place esp over the social

Hiya, can you change my name on the guest list to this profile please

By *weetandHungMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Have messaged minx but not read or reply

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

We'd love to come and may bring some friends too. I will message Minxy x

"We'd love to come and may bring some friends too. I will message Minxy x"

Thats good to hear will be great to meet you both x

"Have messaged minx but not read or reply"

Minxy will get round to the pms with work an real life she is a busy lady,if u have pmd her then your names will show on the next updated list she does.

"Hiya, can you change my name on the guest list to this profile please "

About time lol an congrats you two hope you both make it along

"We'd love to come and may bring some friends too. I will message Minxy x"
woohoo... excited little dance...

Btw Mr Scousy... are we nearly there yet!!!

"We'd love to come and may bring some friends too. I will message Minxy x woohoo... excited little dance...

Btw Mr Scousy... are we nearly there yet!!! "

Can't come soon enough miss cali

If you want to be added to the guest list pm myself or xMinxyx , make sure you put either masquerade or liverpool social in the topic bar

Anyone that has filters turned on blocking single men please pm me so i can save it then pm you back regarding social so get past the block thanks.

You know what I am free this weekend.

Put me down please mate. Just need someone to go with now.

"You know what I am free this weekend.

Put me down please mate. Just need someone to go with now. "

glad to hear it buddy , i'm sure someone will take yer if not i'm freeeeee lol

By *laytime69Couple  over a year ago

morecambe

We’re added to the guest list , yay!! Can’t wait for this and looking forward to meeting everyone xx

"We’re added to the guest list , yay!! Can’t wait for this and looking forward to meeting everyone xx"

it's looking like a great night already an bigger an better then the last one be good to meet you both on the night.

By *astledking19TV/TS  over a year ago

buckingham

Just been offered a spurs tea set for sale....sadly it has only 11 mugs and no cups

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

looking forward to it, thanks for putting my name down minxy, can you add buttons on the list too please x

morecambe

Yes the guest list is looking amazing with so many sexy people going ,looks like a fun night will be had by all xx

"Yes the guest list is looking amazing with so many sexy people going ,looks like a fun night will be had by all xx"

there will be a few more on the next updated one.

Don't forget to put Liverpool does masquerade in the topic bar for messages about social esp from males lol

Any one wanting to be added to guest list from today onwards there is now a account on here just for the social so please pm (Liverpool charity social) if you want adding to guest list thanks

is there not a new guest list yet??

Sorry to hear that this is cancelled

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Sorry to hear that this is cancelled "

Where does it say that? Is it cancelled OP?

Due to a change in my personal life yes i'm leaving fab the end of this week so the social is cancelled but interesting to see it be put in so quick even before i had chance to do it myself as i only decided a just over a hr ago!

All the best scousey very happy for you xxx mwah xxx

"All the best scousey very happy for you xxx mwah xxx"

thanks hun an yer one of the few who won't get rid of me that easly xxx

morecambe

Are there no others who were helping in organising the event as would be a shame to cancel if it’s just one person leaving ?? Must be many others wanting this to go ahead ? Xx

Sounds like it's great news on your personal life, I hope all goes well for you

» Add a new message to this topic